Part of Fortune

willow123

Hi, I just started looking into the Part of Fortune and I read that this point of the natal chart can be indicative of ones career, worldly success and prosperity. I noticed that my Part of Fortune is at 17‘Leo and is squaring my ruling planet(Libra) at 17‘Scorpio. Can someone give me some insight on this? It seems important since this is my ruling planet.:sad:

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%-1.jpg
    Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%-1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 28

The Ram

Your pof is doing alright, actually.

Pof is conjunct Jupiter. jupiter is your pofs dispositer via triplicity and face and Jupiter is pretty dignified as hes in his own triplicity (jupiter rules fire signs by night).
Pof squares its domicile dispositer, the sun. Your sun also has some dignity as he is in his own face in scorpio. Imo Face is a stronger dignity than most traditionalists believe it to be.

When judging the pof first you want to look at which house he's in and yours is in house 11 which is a very fortunate house, so thats great. Then you want to look at his dispositers by all 5 dignities: domicile, exaltation, triplicity, term, and face. Judge how strong they are and whether they aspect the part via a traditional aspect. Ie conj, trine, opp, square, or sextile. Dont worry so much about orbs, as long as the signs the planets are in aspect the part then thats enough. Your pof aspects most of his dispositers and they all have some level of dignity so the pof is strong in your chart.

The aspects to your pof is more of a secondary consideration though they still have some importance. Venus aspecting your pof even by square isnt exactly a bad thing. Though your Venus is in detriment and is inconjunct her dispositer via triplicity and domicile: mars. So your Venus probably isnt very lucky for you, so you probably will have to make the first moves when it comes to dating, as opportunities may not fall into your lap very often.

JUPITERASC

Hi, I just started looking into the Part of Fortune
and I read that this point of the natal chart can be indicative of ones career, worldly success and prosperity.

I noticed that my Part of Fortune is at 17‘Leo and is squaring my ruling planet(Libra) at 17‘Scorpio.

Can someone give me some insight on this? It seems important since this is my ruling planet
.:sad:
Our EDUCATION BOARD article by Ray Austin
has detailed info on how to delineate the Part of Fortune

THE FIVE LOTS OF FATE, SUCCESS :smile:
YOUR FORTUNE CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13197

willow123

So your Venus probably isnt very lucky for you, so you probably will have to make the first moves when it comes to dating, as opportunities may not fall into your lap very often.

@The Ram, you hit the nail right on the head here, my venus has definitely not been very lucky for me. I've been searching for answers within astrology to find what I need to learn and if there are ways that I can improve on the areas in my life that cause me sorrow. I really appreciate your help and if you have any advise or resources that might be helpful to me I would love to hear.

Thank you again for your time!

@JUPITERASC, thank you for the link! That's very helpful!!

Lousiana

What the Part of Fortune means in Taurus 8th house?

I think there is Part of Fortune and Mars in conjunct in my natal chart. Part of Fortune is 22°69' Taurus 8th house, and Mars is 24°41' Taurus 8th house.

I read that Part of Fortune tells your talents and possible career. Is it true?

The Ram

@The Ram, you hit the nail right on the head here, my venus has definitely not been very lucky for me. I've been searching for answers within astrology to find what I need to learn and if there are ways that I can improve on the areas in my life that cause me sorrow. I really appreciate your help and if you have any advise or resources that might be helpful to me I would love to hear.

Thank you again for your time!

@JUPITERASC, thank you for the link! That's very helpful!!

Well Venus isnt doing so hot in your chart, so you can start with planetary charity. Ie donate some money to a Venus ruled thing. Beyond that by its position and lack of an aspecting dispositer I think this indicates that your approach and expectations out of relationships need to be changed. Also it may mean that youre going for the wrong types of men as well. Maybe youre being too picky with some opportunities that come your way or maybe youre being not picky enough. Its hard to say.

But for sure you have to put some work in because a change is necessary.

JUPITERASC

Well Venus isnt doing so hot in your chart,

so you can start with planetary charity.
Ie donate some money to a Venus ruled thing

Beyond that by its position and lack of an aspecting dispositer I think this indicates that your approach and expectations out of relationships need to be changed. Also it may mean that youre going for the wrong types of men as well. Maybe youre being too picky with some opportunities that come your way or maybe youre being not picky enough. Its hard to say.

But for sure you have to put some work in because a change is necessary.
Explanation of PLANETARY CHARITY :smile: RENAISSANCE ASTROLOGY http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/planetarycharity.html

The Ram

That is a great site. But be careful on the idea of a venus talisman. The planet is afflicted in your chart so a talisman of venus could actually make you sick or hurt you, or it could be beneficial....its hard to say and differs depending on the person.

willow123

I think I have a bit of a problem with being too picky with some opportunities and not being picky enough with other opportunities. It’s hard because I follow my heart when it comes to love regardless of weather it makes logical sense or not... I guess I have some work to do.

Thank you both for the information I will look into planetary charity for help.