Very sensitive to music?

Seymour

It looks like that every song I listen to makes me change mood. When I listen to a sad song, even in the happiest day while i'm listening to It I become sad. The opposite happens as well. It looks like i'm over-sensible to It. If I listen to my I-Pod without selecting the appropiate song I go trough an "up and down" emotional feelings. I like it tough, especially because when I'm sad and I listen to a good song and all the problems I have...It looks like if they dissapear...This helped me many times because having an ear to a good song cheer me up ... It looks like everything get easier...
Something in my chart about it?? Neptune square Moon I suppose?? I've heard neptune is related to music Indeed,isn't it? But I'm not sure if this aspect is involved in what I mentioned before or not...

Attachments

• Chart1.jpg
    Chart1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 55

aquarius7000

Seymour,

Both Nep and Ven are related to music, and you have your Sun in the 2nd house (natural house of Venus/Taurus - music and senses). Now, Venus also rules your Asc through Taurus making it more prominent.

However, the high sensitivity and emotions come from the almost exact aspect of Nep to your Moon, which makes you quite emotional and sensitive. The Moon also rules your house of thinking (3rd), so your emotions are automatically involved when your mind gets activated. So you 'understand' things emotionally. The "ups and downs" with your emotions would mainly have to do with Uranus squaring your Moon. In fact, your Moon makes many aspects, so your emotions are quite active, which actually anything is through placement in Aries:D.

:)AQ7

R4VEN

Seymour,

Both Nep and Ven are related to music, and you have your Sun in the 2nd house (natural house of Venus/Taurus - music and senses). Now, Venus also rules your Asc through Taurus making it more prominent.

However, the high sensitivity and emotions come from the almost exact aspect of Nep to your Moon, which makes you quite emotional and sensitive. The Moon also rules your house of thinking (3rd), so your emotions are automatically involved when your mind gets activated. So you 'understand' things emotionally.

:)AQ7
Yep, I can certainly vouch for that. :neptune: :square: :moon: person here, too.

I had quite a lot of musical training in my youth, and so music is an important part of my everyday life - however - I really have to be careful what I listen to. Beethoven is currently off the listening list, as the dark harmonies can send me spinning into a depression in no time at all.

As I see it, :neptune: :square: :moon: loosens the boundaries (Neptune) between the emotions/feelings (Moon) in the environment, and in one's being. When :venus:is involved (which we both have) then the arts, and in particular, music, can trigger the emotions in us which were woven into the art-work in its creation.

Seymour

Yep, I can certainly vouch for that. :neptune: :square: :moon: person here, too.

I had quite a lot of musical training in my youth, and so music is an important part of my everyday life - however - I really have to be careful what I listen to. Beethoven is currently off the listening list, as the dark harmonies can send me spinning into a depression in no time at all.

As I see it, :neptune: :square: :moon: loosens the boundaries (Neptune) between the emotions/feelings (Moon) in the environment, and in one's being. When :venus:is involved (which we both have) then the arts, and in particular, music, can trigger the emotions in us which were woven into the art-work in its creation.

Exactly. It's the same thing for me. It looks like my mood change when I listen to something, so obviously I have to be careful about the songs I listen to because what I listen to "modify" me emotionally . I truly believed the Moon was involved in all of this the messages I received confirmed it.
As you said, having Ascendant in taurus ( for me, at least ) explain why the music can bring us all of that ... that makes sense! I don't think it's a bad thing at all, tough. I ( we probably ) think my sensitiveness to music made me understand that songs really have a Meaning and they often trasmit strong messages with their words/sounds.

It's very Neptune. I have the same thing...:unsure:

Mars Conjunct Neptune trine Taurus Midheaven is the closest aspect in my chart.

It's very useful thing. When you feel depressed you should add some uppbeat music to your life instead of feeling selfpity with sad music (not to much at least) (like i have done). :):lol:
The environment affect you deeply so stay to posetive people.

When i'm happy i listen to a lot of stupid remixes who is braindead. But i get very hyperand energetic. Electronic is my favorite. Both uppbeat and not. Music works like drugs for me.:unsure:

/JJ

Last edited:

FedorFan

I hate happy music. Won't listen to anything that doesn't want to make me quit everything I'm doing and travel as far away from my life as possible. Very Sagittarius, I know.