Does he love me?

I am back in touch with my ex. It is on a friendly level though. We now stay in different countries. I realize that I still Love and care for him. I am not sure what he feels for me. Does he still love me?

I am Mercury, combust and weak. He is Jupiter, strong in his sign. Is he thinking only about himself? I see an applying aspect between the main significators. But the moon is void. But if there is applying aspect between main significators, should the moon being void be considered and chart should not being read? Also, Venus in his house and sign will change sign which is his detriment sign. So, what does this all mean ?

Attachments

• love me.jpg
    love me.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

rafaella

Moon is void so chances of it going anywhere is slim. It doesn't matter that the main aspects are applying, if Moon is void nothing much will happen. Moon is the driver of the chart. Lilly states if Moon is void, then things go 'hardly on', or something similar. This means there is not enough motivation and right circumctances for either party to make things happen, things just fall apart.

The only way it could have worked even with void Moon if main significators have dignity and strong reception. Jupiter is dignified, but not Mercury. No reception, in fact Jup in detriment of Mercury. This tells me he is not interested. You asked if he loves you. No, he doesn't.

Mercury is also combust, I don't think you're thinking things with clarity either. Perhaps nostalgic. Venus in his sign and house, I'd take it to be you as a woman here and you want him, but the sign change suggest things will change and this longing for him will soon disappear.

Give it a month or two, and you will soon stop thinking of him.

Last edited:
Moon is void so chances of it going anywhere is slim. It doesn't matter that the main aspects are applying, if Moon is void nothing much will happen. Moon is the driver of the chart. Lilly states if Moon is void, then things go 'hardly on', or something similar. This means there is not enough motivation and right circumctances for either party to make things happen, things just fall apart.

The only way it could have worked even with void Moon if main significators have dignity and strong reception. Jupiter is dignified, but not Mercury. No reception, in fact Jup in detriment of Mercury. This tells me he is not interested. You asked if he loves you. No, he doesn't.

Mercury is also combust, I don't think you're thinking things with clarity either. Perhaps nostalgic. Venus in his sign and house, I'd take it to be you as a woman here and you want him, but the sign change suggest things will change and this longing for him will soon disappear.

Give it a month or two, and you will soon stop thinking of him.

Thank you for your reply rafaella.
I am so confused. The way he talks to me makes me feel that he might be interested in me. But, I sense that something is stopping him.
Looks like void moon suggests that things will not progress.
I have two questions
1) You mentioned that since he is in my detriment sign, he is not interested in me. But, is it not the other way around?
2) Is there a possibility that circumstances might change later and the situations change?

rafaella

Thank you for your reply rafaella.
I am so confused. The way he talks to me makes me feel that he might be interested in me. But, I sense that something is stopping him.
Looks like void moon suggests that things will not progress.
I have two questions
1) You mentioned that since he is in my detriment sign, he is not interested in me. But, is it not the other way around?
2) Is there a possibility that circumstances might change later and the situations change?

1. I follow Frawley receptions, however even with Lilly, if Jup is in its own sign it is in detriment of Mercury. For it to be other way around, Mercury needs to be in sign ruled by Jupiter or in dignities of Jupiter to show interest from Jupiter. e.g. Mercury in Sag, according to Lilly would show Jupiter receiving Mercury. Your chart has Mercury in Aquarius, nothing going on here.

2. No, Im not seeing a change.

Chrysalis

Id be taking note more of the venus sign change, as you've already noted when venus changes signs she will be the detriment of jupiter. Venus is your L5.

Id also take moons phase into account too, Moons in the LQ phase, nothing new gets started back up during this phase, and im sure when the full moon comes you will come to realize that what you once had is not no more.