SR Asc in 8th house, SR ruler Moon conjunct nAsc

Laha

I've been reading about people fearing their SR Asc falling in the 8th house but I've had had it back in 2015. and it was great! Sun was also in the SR 9th house (like it will be this year): I wanted to travel alone to a mountain for trekking and I went and it was one the best holidays in my life! Overall, I've felt liberated and brimming with energy!

This year I'll also have Saturn conjunct Pluto conjunct Venus conjunct south node in the SR 7th house - I think this means a lot of problems with other people and courts ( I have several cases pending resolution but it seems the final verdict will come next year - Saturn in the 7th house Cap). Also a bad year for anything love related.

I'm curious about my SR chart ruler Moon conjunct natal Asc - does this mean my Mom will have problems? SR 8th house Cancer, Moon in Scorpio conjunct Asc? I have to say I'm a bit worried...

But regarding my health I'm fairly certain there'll be nothing to worry about - Jupiter in SR 6th house Sagittarius!

Does anyone have anything to say how the combination in the 7th house might play out? Or anything else that sticks out :)

https://www.dodaj.rs/image/jmNud

JUPITERASC

I've been reading about people fearing their SR Asc falling in the 8th house but I've had had it back in 2015. and it was great! Sun was also in the SR 9th house (like it will be this year): I wanted to travel alone to a mountain for trekking and I went and it was one the best holidays in my life! Overall, I've felt liberated and brimming with energy!

This year I'll also have Saturn conjunct Pluto conjunct Venus conjunct south node in the SR 7th house - I think this means a lot of problems with other people and courts ( I have several cases pending resolution but it seems the final verdict will come next year - Saturn in the 7th house Cap). Also a bad year for anything love related.

I'm curious about my SR chart ruler Moon conjunct natal Asc - does this mean my Mom will have problems? SR 8th house Cancer, Moon in Scorpio conjunct Asc? I have to say I'm a bit worried...

But regarding my health I'm fairly certain there'll be nothing to worry about - Jupiter in SR 6th house Sagittarius!

Does anyone have anything to say how the combination in the 7th house might play out? Or anything else that sticks out :)

https://www.dodaj.rs/image/jmNud
our Education Board article

HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART :smile:
is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

leolitsa

Hello Laha :)
Well the solar 8th house ascendant does not show death after all. There might be some financial improvment or even a new study regarding magic etc lol you are a scorpio ascendant after all so you are familiar with all that!
Well ofcourse you should not worry avout health qith jupiter placed in your 6th, only overeating issues lol your solar ascendant moon is placed in your 5th house and that is a very good placement for enjoyment or even romance, kids, artistic hobbies... well with cancer ascendant this year and also moon conjuncting your natal ascendant you will come out as wearing your heart upon your sleeve lol you will be extremelly moody.. try to be more logical in your approach and dittach yourself from issues that might arrive this year and could stir your emotions (i have this placement the last 2 years in my solar so I know well what it can be about lol)
Your pluto venus saturn in your 7th house.. well venus can help but with pluto saturn that area in your life can bother you this year.. but dont worry.. saturn is the solar ruler of 7th house and is placed strong in capricorn in 7th house! Stay positive about this...
As you pointed out be wary of people approaching you romantically this year.. especially pluto in 7th house is much of a worry.. also with uranus transiting 5th house you might be romantically attracted to a person you could not imagined before of being attracted lol in your case i am no worried much since you have venus and jupiter you are pretty much lucky in these things also you are keen enough to read between people and their intentions ;)
Best of luck dear!! :)

leolitsa

Thank you leolitsa!

You are right about the moody stuff, I keep brooding on the slights from the past and just can't let them go even though I know it's silly. I am usually more detached and easy-breezy but it's been difficult since January.

As for the love department, it's been only one month since my new solar began but I don't think there'll be any developments as I am not going out and meeting new people (nor do I feel like going out and meeting people).

I really hope this year's 8th house will be about me getting/inheriting money :D

I am supposed to get a lot of it in a court but with Saturn in solar 7th house I believe it will be another year of delays :annoyed:

Dear the first months of 2019 have been difficult for all of us I think.. bad full moons and even an eclipse (as a leo sun and capri ascendant I had a terrible time) but don't worry from now on 2019 will be much easier.
Oh I forgot to mention, you have a solar sun placed in solar 9th house.. you could plan travelling again this year maybe by boat or overseas.. it is also good for legal process but with neptune there it is confusing..
Well you guessed right.. there will be flustration with all 7th house related issues.. pluto and saturn are going hand by hand this year so it is quite possible to fall in the same house in someone's solar chart and when these two planetss are together they can create a disaster.. you can avoid much drama with venus there and if you are well prepared in your legal matters but the flustration will still be there. You receive a helpful sextile from moon to your venus i hope this helps and you seem to be ready to take the required action to achieve your goals!
As for love.. you can also try to take a look at your venus return this year.. I noticed that years with an angular placed venus in venus return are pretty much important in someone's life (of course solar chart must points to some love stuff too) notice also moon- sun contacts in your solar or progressed chart! Or venus- sun, venus-mars! :)

JUPITERASC

Thank you leolitsa!

You are right about the moody stuff, I keep brooding on the slights from the past and just can't let them go even though I know it's silly. I am usually more detached and easy-breezy but it's been difficult since January.

As for the love department, it's been only one month since my new solar began but I don't think there'll be any developments as I am not going out and meeting new people (nor do I feel like going out and meeting people).

I really hope this year's 8th house will be about me getting/inheriting money :D

I am supposed to get a lot of it in a court but with Saturn in solar 7th house I believe it will be another year of delays :annoyed:
some advice from petosiris :smile:
David Pingree translates the Arabic passage of the fourth book by Dorotheus as follows:

When a native is born, the lord of the year is the lord of the house [ascendent] in which the native was born. Thus count from the ascendent a year for each sign until you reach the year which you desire; the lord of that house is the lord of the year. Look at the lord of this sign, whether it is a benefic or a malefic, and in the base nativity how its position was and in which foundation it was. From the base-nativity is known what is concerning him [the native] at the beginning of the year, and the beginning of the year is always when the Sun enters the beginning of the minute in which it was on the day of the native's nativity. (Pingree, Dorotheus, 4)

Bibliography
Dorothei Sidonii Carmen Astrologicum, ed. David Pingree, Teubner, Leipzig, 1976.
Firmicus Maternus, Ancient Astrology, Theory and Practice: Matheseos Libri VIII, trans. Jean Rhys Bram, Noyes Press, Park Ridge, New Jersey, 1975.
Greenbaum, Dorian Gieseler (trans.), Late Classical Astrology: Paulus Alexandrinus and Olympiodorus, with the Scholia from Later Commentators, ed. Robert Hand, ARHAT, Reston, VA, 2001.
Hephaistio of Thebes, Apotelesmatics, Book II, trans. Robert H. Schmidt, The Golden Hind Press, Cumberland, MD, 1998.
Kraus, P. al-Biruni: The Book of Instruction in the Elements of the Art of Astrology, transl. by R. Ramsay Wright (Book Review). Orientalistische Literaturzeitung, 38, 692, 1935.
Manilius, Astronomica, ed. and trans. G. P. Goold, Loeb Classical Library, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1977
Pingree, David, Vettii Valentis Antiocheni anthologiarum libri novem, B.G. Teubner, Leipzig, 1986.
Ptolemy, Tetrabiblos, ed. and trans. F. E. Robbins, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1940.
Rhetorius the Egyptian, trans. James Herschel Holden, American Federation of Astrologers, Tempe, Arizona, 2009.
Schmidt, Robert (trans.) and Robert Hand (ed.). The Astrological Record of the Early Sages in Greek, The Golden Hind Press, Berkeley Springs, WV, 1995.
Vettius Valens, The Anthology, Book V & VI, trans. Robert Schmidt, ed. Robert Hand, The Golden Hind Press, Cumberland, MD, 1997.
Vettius Valens, The Anthology, trans. Mark T. Riley, online, December, 2010.