Venus in the 9th Anyone?

byjove

Account Closed
Hi all,

anyone around here got Venus here? All interpretations I've read mention the likelihood of marriage involving; a foreign person, on foreign soil, perhaps living there, connections with religion or the law.

So what happened to your 9th Venus, or someone you know with it? I suppose, aspects to Venus would influence what happens in the 9th house?

At least half of the people I've dated were foreign, there's just something about the foreign allure, and you should see how excited I am on foreign soil, it's quite funny. Actually, there have been connections with both law and religion, dates/partners with these professional histories. To interpret my aspects with Venus in the 9th, though I'm poor at this, :unsure: Venus square the 7th ruler of Saturn, he'll probably be older? I certainly date older guys, perhaps a delayed marriage? Venus opposite moon in the 3rd, communication problems? Not sure about that. Venus trine Pluto, a weak aspect at 7 degrees, but Venus is exalted and Pluto in domicle in the 5th, so, fate involved? I've read that sometimes means the partner is powerful in business or politics.

Comments, corrections and suggestions welcome! :biggrin:

Venus in 9th Pisces
Venus square Saturn (6th house) 4degrees
Venus opposite Moon (3rd house) 2degrees
Venus trine Pluto (5th house) 7degrees

Last edited:

millionora

hello!

I have venus in sag in my 9th. I for sure need lots of freedom in love, and have always dated men who are a bit unusual & foriegn. For me they have to be different or eccentric in some weird way. Any man that is a normal character or typical absolutely turns me off. i.e. i am a city girl but love earthy men like ranchers & cowboys...:tongue:, (you know the kind that you wouldn't take to a 5 star restraunt)

As for foreign land well i have been away from my native land since i was
18, i am now 35 and live in a country where nobody ever thought i would be. I actually prefer it that way too.

As for the religion/law, well i along with going "AWOL" from the family,
i cant stand typical religion (although i respect others with this regard for sure), but i do beleive in more progressive (holistic) reasoning other than typical religions that have been abused by mankind for selfish reasons.

ANyway, the list could goo on about my 9th house venus lots of fun and exploring for sure:tongue::tongue:...

wish you happiness.

love,light,truth

blessings!

kurayami

I have venus in the 9th, I'm a libra. My venus is conjunct Uranus from Scorpio in the 8th. I like slightly quirky guys, particularly geeky guys. And I completely refuse to date anyone from my own area. So when I live in the area I grew up in, I stay single. I don't really know why this is. :/

I enjoy travelling and am moving to Ireland in September.

As for my feelings about dining and entertainment, with Venus in Sag, I don't really like anything too complex. But I really enjoy foreign cuisine, particularly Japanese food.

Well in Equal house system your venus is in 8th house of sex, conception, joint finances/resources and is exalted in pisces which suggests you will be very giving, sacrificial, restless procrastinating but always looking for that 'deep and meaningful' connection cos of 8th house Scorpio effect.

The fact that most relationships are foreigners is cos you have jupiter,mercury and sun in 9th house. With venus in 9th(if) you could well live abroad and marry a foreigner, but to have venus in 8th suggests you will want to share your resources with a partner, but square to saturn suggests a feeling of being unloved, uncherished from childhood and that why you poss hold back and want the deep and meaningful before you will commit.

Pluto rules 5th and is placed in 4th suggesting this is the arena you want control, power and prob had good relationship with one parent Venus trine pluto. Venus opp moon suggests stress from early childhood connected to mother. Mercury opp moon suggests communications can be at odds with how your feel emotionally at times. Virgo is a worrier and rather shy emotionally, but ruled by mercury will over analyse emotions...

Moon square uranus is a divorce aspect and square saturn is able to endure hardships, prob like mum and can emotionally withdraw from situations when their are problems instead of trying to resolve them, prob just walk away.... moon/uranus. This aspect suggests a break with mother, as I have this one, but can also be divorce and strained relations with women prob cos you didn't relate that well to mum (like me)??

millionora

Moon square uranus is a divorce aspect and square saturn is able to endure hardships, prob like mum and can emotionally withdraw from situations when their are problems instead of trying to resolve them, prob just walk away.... moon/uranus. This aspect suggests a break with mother, as I have this one, but can also be divorce and strained relations with women prob cos you didn't relate that well to mum (like me)??

Hi Astrologer 50!

Wow i didnt know that moon square uranus is a divorce aspect. my moon in fourth trines my uranus/sun conjunction in my seventh but i have been divorced. Can you tell me please other divorce aspects? and how often a person may be divorced/married? i know its outside this thread but i would love to know as i could use this info in synastry charts too.

Thanks a mill Astrologer 50!

love,light,truth

Blessings!

JSWright101

I have venus in Aquarius in the 9th. I'm very interested in foreign cultures and I'm well read but I've read that fixed signs in the 9th cling to the love of culture and learning more than the moving around aspect (don't like moving too much)...which fits me better.

Struck

wow, one another here (Virgo Venus), and my wife's from another country. Always related better to foreign women. Never figured out why. And just about every romantic involvement ended up being with Aries. Like my wife. Interesting.

Hi Astrologer 50!

Wow i didnt know that moon square uranus is a divorce aspect. my moon in fourth trines my uranus/sun conjunction in my seventh but i have been divorced. Can you tell me please other divorce aspects? and how often a person may be divorced/married? i know its outside this thread but i would love to know as i could use this info in synastry charts too.

Thanks a mill Astrologer 50!

love,light,truth

Blessings!

It's really the hard aspects, conj, square and opposition. Acutally uranus/sun is on my list of divorce aspects too. Firstly uranus in 7th (which I have) in hard aspect to venus, uranus square (hard aspect) moon and sun (I have squares to both too) and uranus is my chart ruler and on my sun/moon midpoint..:w00t:

Venus in 9th will also enjoy living abroad at some point and get pleasure from developing philosophies.

loren

I have.This is funny Because I was married 20 Years and Always I looked at this venus and say to Myself What stranger? Who stranger?
but When pluto do Square to my venus I met him.

Niplan

Banned
venus in the 8th picesee

Do you have a love of vampires, or fallen demon stories, things like that? do you like skeltetons as art? Skulls and stuff for decorations?

im being serious please tell me :)

Mary

This is kind of funny, since I was about to start a thread about this topic. I´m having a lot of these "coincidences" lately... but that´s another story.

The point is I have Venus in Pisces in the 9th house, and I have NEVER dated someone foreign. Ok, I have a Music Degree, I´m very spiritual and I love travel and culture, but no foreign lover here.
Now that transit Uranus is your above my natal Venus, I´m feeling this urge to travel about and live some adventures.

G.Luck,
Mary

Last edited:

Misa

Venus has just recently progressed to 9th house (which is in Leo) in my chart. Recently I've been looking up other cultures quite frequently and been wanting to travel and possibly live in other parts of the world. Maybe in college I will travel abroad since I plan on studying Japanese. Maybe I'll even find love, who knows?

jeanne

hi! i have venus in my 9th house gemini.. i'ver lived and studied in a foreign country.. im attracted to anything that has to do with foreigners.. most of my dates where foreigners! and lately i meet a lot! i also like seeing new places.. im attracted to travelling abroad, and i also studying religion and philosophy issues..
i also have venus trine pluto! i dont know if its about fate ..

Shokk

I've got venus in the 9th (or merely conjunct the cusp, depending on house system.) in Aries, it's also a singleton as it's my only planet in a fire sign, and also at the critical 0 Aries point.
So, speaking of venus, I've always really loved art, and I've been considering going to study art when I go to college, try my hand at making a career of it. The thing is, I have other academic interests that I don't want to compromise by going to a 'pure' art school, but I don't want to go to a school that only challenges me academically, but lacks a lot in the art department.
But ah, well, I've got a couple years to sort that all out.

kirlie

I have a 9th house venus in Pisces and Sag on my 7th house cusp. Of the two relationships I have been in, both are from a different culture than me. I've never really been interested in people from a similar background than I am from. I was always either not physically attracted to them or bored by them. Also, I have travelled and moved around since I was about 2 weeks old. The longest I lived anywhere was in Hawaii for 7 years. But I was in the Navy and travelled most of that time, so I'm not sure that counts, lol.

kirlie

no, I've taken spanish, french, and german though. I have alot of gemini influence in my chart and never really had the attention span to become fluent. Lol, my gf is trying to teach me spanish now and I have a feeling she will force me to be semi-fluent.