Will we finally get our chance?

Invicta

I've known him for 3 years, we made out once but I stopped it right then and there because he told me he doesn't want a commitment, while I did. We've bumped into each other repeatedly over the years, the attraction and mutual interest still there, but so was the dealbreaker. Now he tells me the death of his mother made him reconsider things and he's looking for a life partner so it got me to ask this question... I would think he still would be interested in me, and there is a conjunction between him and the Asc, as well as an applying semisextile to me, Saturn. But I also see those planets in the 7th (however, intercepted and he doesn't aspect any of them unless you count a counterprallel to Mars that's kinda wide and not sure if it's applying or separating) and I know he's in detriment (he is mourning) so I am a bit concerned, not to mention that he doesn't seem to make major aspects to classic planets before leaving Capricorn so... is the Moon VOC?? O_O

Confused about this one. What do you guys think? I appreciate any insights you may have. Despite the lack of reception on my part, I do like the guy and would like a chance with him, I'm just not holding my breath because of our back and forth history, not to mention he moved to a different country in the meantime (though he hates it there lol).

Thank you!

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 32

IleneK

Premium Member
There is no traditional aspect between you/Saturn and him/Moon. [Semisextile is not employed as an aspect in traditional astrology and is barely considered in modern astrology because of its very soft influence.]
As I delineate reception, there is no reception from him/Moon to you; reception is only from you toward him. That is, you as Saturn receive/are interested in him/Moon because he is in Capricorn. It is not reciprocated by him toward you.

There may be some interest from him, being on your Asc, but I think it is only because he is in a bad way [Moon in detriment] having just lost him mother.

With Moon VOC, I don't see this chart pointing to anything happening between you and him.

Last edited:

rafaella

He does care for you, being in your sign and close to ASC however, no aspect. Plus Moon in detriment, so he is in a bad way right now as Ilene suggested, so that may cause him to look for you but there is no future.

Invicta

He does care for you, being in your sign and close to ASC however, no aspect. Plus Moon in detriment, so he is in a bad way right now as Ilene suggested, so that may cause him to look for you but there is no future.

Thanks! I agree with what you said.