What do you do when you get a chart like this?

Milarien

I was wanting to go back north to continue my interrupted holiday, and this chart came back.

I'm more curious how often this happens - when all the cardinal points are at 0 degrees?

Do you just throw it away and ask again another day? or is there something significant about this? Other than it looking kind of strange?

Cheers
Mila

Attachments

• What do you do with this.jpg
    What do you do with this.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 43

IleneK

Premium Member
I was wanting to go back north to continue my interrupted holiday, and this chart came back.

I'm more curious how often this happens - when all the cardinal points are at 0 degrees?

Do you just throw it away and ask again another day? or is there something significant about this? Other than it looking kind of strange?

Cheers
Mila

Given that that there are 30 degrees in each sign, the likelihood of the rising point being 0 degrees is remote, but perhaps not any more remote than any other chart for any possible moment, all of which are unique.

This is the chart. You don't say what the questions is. But whatever it is, it is premature, too soon to know. Moon as indicator of the unfolding of the matter meets malefic Mars by unfavorable square. So this is not the right time to ask.

Milarien

Given that that there are 30 degrees in each sign, the likelihood of the rising point being 0 degrees is remote, but perhaps not any more remote than any other chart for any possible moment, all of which are unique.

This is the chart. You don't say what the questions is. But whatever it is, it is premature, too soon to know. Moon as indicator of the unfolding of the matter meets malefic Mars by unfavorable square. So this is not the right time to ask.

Thanks Ilene,

You're always so helpful. I thought the question was pretty moot, given that ALL the cardinal points were at 0 degrees... but I did find this in a hunt on the internet regarding 0 degrees rising: (2) The querent has not asked the root question. This is the most interesting indication presented by 0 degrees rising.

I found that at: http://renaissance-astrology.blogspot.com/2009/01/considerations-before-judgment-0.html

Kind regards
Mila

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Ilene,

You're always so helpful. I thought the question was pretty moot, given that ALL the cardinal points were at 0 degrees... but I did find this in a hunt on the internet regarding 0 degrees rising: (2) The querent has not asked the root question. This is the most interesting indication presented by 0 degrees rising.

I found that at: http://renaissance-astrology.blogspot.com/2009/01/considerations-before-judgment-0.html

Kind regards
Mila

Very interesting, Mila. Thank you for sharing.
What do you think the true, underlying question about this idea of travel might really be? It is important that become very clear for you.

Milarien

Very interesting, Mila. Thank you for sharing.
What do you think the true, underlying question about this idea of travel might really be? It is important that become very clear for you.

Yes, I'm still mulling over that... whether I should move up there; what would happen with J; would my kids be okay... a lot of things, but I think the real question is to do with what would happen with J... I thought I'd just think about it a while longer. I'm letting too much hinge on that question and I don't think that's a good thing. Probably better to get myself into a mindset where I'm okay with whatever happens and focus on whether I'd be happier if I moved up there.

Kindest regards
Mila

waybread

The MC/IC axis is immaterial.

Basically when you have an early degree rising, it's too soon to tell.

With the moon square Mars in the house of long-distance travel, I suggest you hold off for a bit.

Milarien

I was quite intrigued by it. All 4 axes at 0 degrees... I wouldn't go making plans with a chart like that, that's for sure, but I hadn't seen one like that... I guess it must happen fairly regularly? But yes, all travel plans on hold...

The MC/IC axis is immaterial.

Basically when you have an early degree rising, it's too soon to tell.

With the moon square Mars in the house of long-distance travel, I suggest you hold off for a bit.