Will they reactivate our employer profile

Dr.Time

Hi there,
Suddenly our Employer profile and job ads got removed from an online job posting website causing us a lot of inconvenience and loss of income.
They gave virtually no information why they took our ads down too.

We've appealed the take down process but have to wait some time before we know whether they'll restore our profile and ads.

I feel it is slightly connected to a paranoid applicant we spoke to yesterday who we declined a job but may have complained afterward about us.

Could you please see:
Will they restore our profile ads?

Here is the chart:
http://imgur.com/a/e6T45

Thank you so much

dr. farr

Magic 8 Ball astro-divination: 10th whole sign house (the "they" being a business) = Virgo = Mercury = a yes answer

Modern Lunar Horary: Moon's next conjunction in the chart is with Jupiter = a yes answer

Ankara horary:
Querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
Quesited = 10th whole sign house = Mercury; however Mercury is combust (absorbed by) the Sun, so the defacto quesited significator here is the Sun

:Sun (defacto quesited significator due to its absorption of Mercury) flows toward quesited Jupiter = + testimony
:Moon flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
:Jupiter in Libra, is in its house of joy, the 11th house of hopes = + testimony

Results:
+ testimonies 3
- testimonies 0
Net = +3 testimonies = a yes answer to the question

(What if we used the quesited significator Mercury, instead of the Sun? Modernist astrology considers the orb of combustion to be 3 degrees, so Mercury would not be considered combust.
Mercury then, being retrograde, would flow away from querent Jupiter, which = - testimony: in this case, the results would be 1 - testimony and 2 + testimonies, which would = a net +1, indicating a probably yes answer)

Dr.Time

Magic 8 Ball astro-divination: 10th whole sign house (the "they" being a business) = Virgo = Mercury = a yes answer

Modern Lunar Horary: Moon's next conjunction in the chart is with Jupiter = a yes answer

Ankara horary:
Quesited = 10th whole sign house = Mercury; however Mercury is combust (absorbed by) the Sun, so the defacto quesited significator here is the Sun

:Sun (defacto quesited significator due to its absorption of Mercury) flows toward quesited Jupiter = + testimony
:Jupiter in Libra, is in its house of joy, the 11th house of hopes = + testimony

Results:
+ testimonies 3
- testimonies 0

(What if we used the quesited significator Mercury, instead of the Sun? Modernist astrology considers the orb of combustion to be 3 degrees, so Mercury would not be considered combust.
Mercury then, being retrograde, would flow away from querent Jupiter, which = - testimony: in this case, the results would be 1 - testimony and 2 + testimonies, which would = a net +1, indicating a probably yes answer)

Dear Dr. Farr,
Good to hear from you, thanks for replying. Hope you've been well.
Result looks promising. I will update tomorrow what the outcome is.
This is so frustrating!!

Dr.Time

Ankara horary:

Results:
+ testimonies 3
- testimonies 0

Outcome: The website that hosts our job ads have denied our appeal to reactivate our job ads.

They have given us the opportunity to resubmit another appeal after my complaining, but they cannot guarantee that they'll re-instate the job ads.

I will resubmit an appeal to see though and update again!

dr. farr

Interesting, though, is the oldtime Islamic transitional period teaching about retrograde planets as quesited significators in horary: the saying was that IF the quesited significator is retrograde, the matter will never turn out to the satisfaction of the querent, regardless of other testimonies in the chart: here, the quesited significator is Mercury and it is retrograde-now, I have interpreted Mercury as combust and so have allocated the Sun to the quesited significator-still, disregarding combustion, and counting Mercury as the quesited significator, it IS retrograde, and-so far-the matter has not turned out to the querent's satisfaction...

Dr.Time

Interesting, though, is the oldtime Islamic transitional period teaching about retrograde planets as quesited significators in horary: the saying was that IF the quesited significator is retrograde, the matter will never turn out to the satisfaction of the querent, regardless of other testimonies in the chart: here, the quesited significator is Mercury and it is retrograde-now, I have interpreted Mercury as combust and so have allocated the Sun to the quesited significator-still, disregarding combustion, and counting Mercury as the quesited significator, it IS retrograde, and-so far-the matter has not turned out to the querent's satisfaction...

That is interesting, do you think Dr. Farr if we post poned our appeal till after Merc goes direct it would be better?

Dr.Time

Probably so.

Well you know, I might try that then!
I feel incompetent at this time to write another appeal as well due to mental weariness from overwork.

I will do this task and update you and everyone once completed.

Thank you again for your attention

Last edited:

Sunrise

Well you know, I might try that then!
I feel incompetent at this time to write another appeal as well due to mental weariness from overwork.

I will do this task and update you and everyone once completed.

Thank you again for your attention
I would love to see your update dear.
iam not positive too for this one. But who Knows???
hope the best

Dr.Time

I would love to see your update dear.
iam not positive too for this one. But who Knows???
hope the best

Dear Sunrise,
I will be sure to update, after merc rx I will re-appeal.
And I will update the result here.

It's a shame to lose that channel for our recruitment, really is.
But hoping can figure an alternative out.

Dr.Time

Dear all,
To update the result,
They did not re-activate our profile.
We had to find alternative means.

Thanks to all of you who commented and provided feedback. Appreciate it very much.

dr. farr

Ankara horary:

Results:
+ testimonies 3
- testimonies 0

Update 10/06/17

My delineation turned out to be incorrect.

I think I probably should have used Lots in arriving at the delineation by the Ankara method. I'll take another look at the original chart, only this time making use of appropriate Lots, in a following post.

Dr.Time

Update 10/06/17

I think I probably should have used Lots in arriving at the delineation by the Ankara method. I'll take another look at the original chart, only this time making use of appropriate Lots, in a following post.

Thank you for your looking though, Dr. Farr.
I would be curious to know, once you take a look with appropriate lots, is your outcome different?

dr. farr

Update 10/06/17

No, DR BONEHEAD, you don't need to look at Lots: if you had carefully observed the posted chart and CORRECTLY FOLLOWED THE SIMPLE RULES OF ANKARA HORARY, you would have obtained a "maybe" answer to this question, rather than a + one.

Yes, I made mistakes in following the rules of Ankara horary delineation;, although I made a quote from horary history about retrograde significators, I forgot to give the retrograde Mercury in the chart a negative testimony (Ankara horary counts a retrograde quesited significator as a negative testimony) Although Mercury had been absorbed by the Sun, nonetheless it was still retrograde and should have gotten a negative testimony. Also, the Moon testimony was not +, it was neutral, and although the Sun became the new (defacto) quesited significator, the fact that the original quesited significator Mercury was combust requires a negative testimony in the totality of testimonies of the delineation.

This oversight regarding Mercury and the Moon resulted in my obtaining a "yes" answer when, with careful observation of the posted chart and correctly applying the rules of Ankara horary, I would have obtained a "maybe" answer, instead:sideways:...

Here is the CORRECT Ankara delineation of this question.

Quesited = 10th whole sign house = Mercury, absorbed by Sun

Sun (defacto quesited), flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
Mercury is retrograde = - testimony
Quesited significator Mercury is combust = - testimony
Moon flows toward Jupiter but away from Sun/Mercury = neutral testimony
Jupiter in house of joy = + testimony

Results:
Positive testimonies = +2
Neutral testimony = 1
Negative testimonies = -2
Net = 0 testimonies, which is a neutral answer and gives a "maybe" answer.

Sorry for my oversights in my original delineation of this question:sideways:...

dr. farr

If we use the Modern Astrology combustion orb of 3 degrees, then quesited Mercury is not combust and the Ankara horary would be as follows:

Querent Jupiter in 11th house = + testimony
Moon flows toward Jupiter but away from Mercury = neutral testimony
Mercury is retrograde = - testimony
Mercury flows away from Jupiter by retrograde motion = - testimony

Results:
1 + testimony
1 neutral testimony
2 - testimonies
Net result = -1 testimony which = a "no" answer to the question

dr. farr

I would be curious to know, once you take a look with appropriate lots, is your outcome different?

Frequently the use of a Lot for horary delineation gives a clearer or more definity answer to the horary question. Such is the case here, with this question and its chart. I have delineated the question from the perspective of 3 seperate Lots, each Lot having a relevant relationship to the nature of the question asked.
(Note: in delineating a horary by Lot-using the Ankara method-only the condition and connections of the Lot, the relationship of significators and Moon to the Lot, and to the Lot's dispositor, are taken into consideration as testimonies)

#1: LOT OF THE REALIZATION (FULFILLMENT) OF HOPES & WISHES
(regarding the question)

Formula: ascendant +mercury-part of fortune

: Lot falls @ 25 Cancer disposited by the Moon
: in the 8th whole sign house = - testimony
: in a pitted degree of Cancer = - testimony
: Moon flows away from the Lot but towards querent Jupiter = neutral testimony
: querent Jupiter flows away from the Lot = - testimony
: Lot in conjunction with the difficult star, Procyone = -testimony

Results:
Positive = 0
Neutral = 1
Negative = 4

Net = -4 testimonies which = a "no" answer to the question

#2: LOT OF ACCEPTANCE
(that is, whether or not the quesited will accept the offers, proposals or requests of the querent regarding the matter)

Formula: ascendant + venus - jupiter

:Lot falls @ 13 Virgo, disposited by Mercury
: in the 10th whole sign house = + testimony
: Moon flows toward querent Jupiter (+) but away from Lot (-) = neutral testimony
: querent Jupiter flows away from Lot = -testimony
: Lot dispositor Mercury flows away from both the Lot and querent Jupiter by retrograde motion = - testimony

Results:
Positive = 1
Neutral = 1
Negative = 2

Net = -1 testimony which = a "no" answer to the question

#3: LOT OF SUCCESS (regarding the question)

Formula: ascendant + jupiter - part of fortune

:Lot falls @ 10 Virgo, disposited by Mercury
: in the 10th whole sign house = + testimony
: querent Jupiter flows away from the Lot = - testimony
: Moon flows toward querent Jupiter but away from the Lot = neutral testimony
: Lot dispositor Mercury flows away from both querent Jupiter and the Lot by retrograde motion = - testimony
: Lot is conjunct the unfortunate star Zosma = - testimony

Results:
Positive = 1
Neutral = 1
Negative = 3

Net = -2 testimonies which = a "no" answer to the question