My Aries placements

LovelyMissAries

I have 3 Aries placements and I wondered if that could indicate being sensitive to other people's Martian energy in a more primary way. Or another example - say someone has a lot of Leo placements they would be sensitive to someone else's Sun sign energy with or without mutual reception.

ElenaJ

Interesting question.
I would suspect that the person with the placements would not be sensitive to that energy in others, but rather they would attract it from others to themselves.
So, the display of your martian energy would attract others to you who in their charts have some critical point needing contact with mars qualities. For example, an ascendent or descendent in Aries, moon Aries, maybe sun scorpio, etc.
My ascendent, mars and pluto are in Leo, but I don't feel particularly sensitive to the sun of others. What happens is I find myself often surrounded by Leo people. But not other signs.
I think your energy acts as a magnet and draws others. The others are the ones who are sensitive to you.
What do you think?

LovelyMissAries

I see what you're saying (also, you really don't attract Scorpio Suns?! I'm surprised by that too.) and it's true on a practical level, but I was tired when I wrote my question and I don't think I explained it to its fullest extent. So..

The question arose after I met a coworker who I immediately felt nervous and uptight around. While yes, I'm generally antsy, I rarely ever feel like a shrinking violet who speaks only when spoken to. Later I ran their chart and saw they had Mars in Virgo, and while Virgo is other things as well, I view them as a sign that's "stressed." to say the least and perfectionistic, which sort of correlated to my sudden energy change. I didn't want to do / say anything incorrect. Since it was their Mars sign, I wondered if that somehow had a relationship with my Aries placements.

However, my Mercury is in Aries and I have Gemini rising too so ... that's it and I probably overcomplicated it for nought.

Chrysalis

My Mars/pluto/Venus conjunction in Libra is very sensitive to Aries planets. My Sister has her moon/venus/mars//sun all in Aries and I really do struggle with her, I find her very selfish.

Kite

I see what you're saying (also, you really don't attract Scorpio Suns?! I'm surprised by that too.) and it's true on a practical level, but I was tired when I wrote my question and I don't think I explained it to its fullest extent. So..

The question arose after I met a coworker who I immediately felt nervous and uptight around. While yes, I'm generally antsy, I rarely ever feel like a shrinking violet who speaks only when spoken to. Later I ran their chart and saw they had Mars in Virgo, and while Virgo is other things as well, I view them as a sign that's "stressed." to say the least and perfectionistic, which sort of correlated to my sudden energy change. I didn't want to do / say anything incorrect. Since it was their Mars sign, I wondered if that somehow had a relationship with my Aries placements.

However, my Mercury is in Aries and I have Gemini rising too so ... that's it and I probably overcomplicated it for nought.

When you compare chart planetary positions check to see that complementary pairs can be seen, e.g. usually a male Sun would be evaluated against a female Moon or vice versa. Check to see that the aspect is one that can be seen - meaning that there is a conjunction, sextile, square or opposition in play. Obviously the square and opposition or more tense but sometimes tense is good. When the planets are in aversion (they are not in one of these aspects -- (by sign is okay - they do not have to be degree aspects) then the planets can't see each other which is a problem when trying to relate. So the key planets to look for are Sun/Moon, Venus/Mars and Mercury to Mercury to see that there is mental communication beyond the male/female compatibility and the sexual compatibility In you example of a Virgo Mars in relationship to your Leo Mars, there is no connection and therefore a corresponding vibe.

katydid

With Gemini rising, you might be sensitive to their Mars in Virgo energy.

Although both signs are rules by Mercury, that square between Gemini and Virgo really does feel the friction and tension from that square.

The Gemini ability to be spontaneous and glib may be looked down upon by a more reserved Virgo. Anxiety can result. :sideways:

LovelyMissAries

My Mars/pluto/Venus conjunction in Libra is very sensitive to Aries planets. My Sister has her moon/venus/mars//sun all in Aries and I really do struggle with her, I find her very selfish.

Before you knew what her placements were, did you find your own energy shift in her presence?

LovelyMissAries

When you compare chart planetary positions check to see that complementary pairs can be seen, e.g. usually a male Sun would be evaluated against a female Moon or vice versa.

My Sun and his Moon are both masculine, and his Sun and my Moon are both feminine. We have Sun / Sun aspects and Moon / Moon aspects, but no Sun / Moon.

When the planets are in aversion (they are not in one of these aspects -- (by sign is okay - they do not have to be degree aspects) then the planets can't see each other which is a problem when trying to relate. So the key planets to look for are Sun/Moon, Venus/Mars and Mercury to Mercury to see that there is mental communication beyond the male/female compatibility and the sexual compatibility

My Mars is in Gemini actually, I just used the Leo placements as an example for Sun. We have Venus (him) trine Mars (me) too (I missed that when considering Mars' sensitivity... :sleeping:) and double-whammy Mercury / Uranus. However, no Mercury / Mercury directly.

LovelyMissAries

With Gemini rising, you might be sensitive to their Mars in Virgo energy.

Although both signs are rules by Mercury, that square between Gemini and Virgo really does feel the friction and tension from that square.

The Gemini ability to be spontaneous and glib may be looked down upon by a more reserved Virgo. Anxiety can result. :sideways:

THIS. It really does. And I'm really averse to Virgo energy I've found. I used to think I just "hated" Libras but maybe they all had prominent Virgo in their charts :devil: Anxiety definitely resulted! It's gotten way better since, but it took a few weeks instead of a day.