Female Tribe

Abby83

I've been thinking for a while now. Feeling very isolated in my life as a mother. Finding that lots of mums are doing martian type of exercises like gym and PT classes going hardcore or mums working lots or even partying hard. I seem to attract martian types of women and i blame my moon in first house for that. But i want to be part of a group of women who are feminine and understand the gentle needs of a woman. Im a gentle woman. I do gentle pilates which is full of retired ppl. I also thoroughly enjoy crocheting and the classes are once again filled with retired women. Here i am wishing i was part of a feminine group. But where? Is there any chance something like this can be seen in a natal chart? If so where?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_abby83_76928_60680.jpg
    astro_2gw_abby83_76928_60680.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Abby83

My cards say I should do a hobby class at night. I wants to do a sculpting or jewellery class. We'll see what happens.

Osamenor

Staff member
Funny thing, in looking at your natal chart, I would think you're a Martian type woman yourself. Mars and Venus conjunct, and over your eleventh house cusp, too.

But, what we want to do is different at different times in our lives. Maybe you would've wanted to do martian type exercises at one time, but right now you want something gentler. Doesn't mean you don't also have Martian tendencies. Maybe you're putting them somewhere else for now.

To me, it's glaringly obvious that your Mars/Venus conjunction is the reason you attract Martian types. Venus represents who we draw to us, and how. Putting them right on your eleventh house really emphasizes that.

If you want to do something gentler, I actually think engaging your moon is the way to go. Moon is the other side of femininity, besides Venus. Sagittarius moon needs to explore, to try new things. So, what could you explore?

If sculpting or jewelry is new to you, that would fit the bill.

CapAquaPis

A Virgo in 11th - symbols of femininity (sign) and friendship (house ruled by Aquarius). You need a girl's night out some time and wind down after all the chores and errands you been doing. And I find your Venus (3' Virgo) -Mars (8' Virgo) conjunction, almost like my Mars is in 9' Virgo but conjuncts Jupiter in 6' and Saturn in 24' or 25' right next to Lilith.

Last edited:

Abby83

Funny thing, in looking at your natal chart, I would think you're a Martian type woman yourself. Mars and Venus conjunct, and over your eleventh house cusp, too.

But, what we want to do is different at different times in our lives. Maybe you would've wanted to do martian type exercises at one time, but right now you want something gentler. Doesn't mean you don't also have Martian tendencies. Maybe you're putting them somewhere else for now.

To me, it's glaringly obvious that your Mars/Venus conjunction is the reason you attract Martian types. Venus represents who we draw to us, and how. Putting them right on your eleventh house really emphasizes that.

If you want to do something gentler, I actually think engaging your moon is the way to go. Moon is the other side of femininity, besides Venus. Sagittarius moon needs to explore, to try new things. So, what could you explore?

If sculpting or jewelry is new to you, that would fit the bill.

Yeah I have Martian personality but interestingly enough I am a gentle delicate woman. This is what I don't understand. I could be the personal trainer and strong massage therapist back in 2006 to 2011, but after having kids I'm soft and gentle as I was in all my school years. Well, I was a strong dancer in teen years but still feminine and creative. I know in my heart I can't be Martian forever. My adrenals can't handle it. So trance. I mean Martian mentality but delicate body. I actually prefer feminine activities but I'm naturally drawn to masculine activities. Sculpting, pottery, and jewellery making are all sensual and feminine.

Abby83

A Virgo in 11th - symbols of femininity (sign) and friendship (house ruled by Aquarius). You need a girl's night out some time and wind down after all the chores and errands you been doing. And I find your Venus (3' Virgo) -Mars (8' Virgo) conjunction, almost like my Mars is in 9' Virgo but conjuncts Jupiter in 6' and Saturn in 24' or 25' right next to Lilith.

Only problem with this is my dietary requirements. It's always gotten in the way of my friendships. They're always more concerned about my diabetes diet and allergy to alcohol than bonding with me. So that's a no go. Only time in my life I had good friends was when I had hobbies. I just need to figure out which one.

Osamenor

Staff member
Yeah I have Martian personality but interestingly enough I am a gentle delicate woman. This is what I don't understand. I could be the personal trainer and strong massage therapist back in 2006 to 2011, but after having kids I'm soft and gentle as I was in all my school years. Well, I was a strong dancer in teen years but still feminine and creative. I know in my heart I can't be Martian forever. My adrenals can't handle it. So trance. I mean Martian mentality but delicate body. I actually prefer feminine activities but I'm naturally drawn to masculine activities. Sculpting, pottery, and jewellery making are all sensual and feminine.

Mars energy can also be intellectual energy. Or creative energy. Or both. It doesn't have to be the stress your adrenals kind.

Virgo suggests it being channeled to crafts and/or intellectual pursuits. Venus, too, since it's right there with your Mars. I think you have the right idea with taking up a craft.

What Virgo needs is to perfect a skill, working on it over time. Combine that with the Sagittarian need for exploring and experiencing, and if you explore skills you can perfect, you're engaging both of your feminine planets. And, because Virgo is your eleventh house sign, you would also be involved with people who want to perfect the skill, channeling Mars/Venus in that way.

Abby83

That's right. I agree with what you say. I was just thinking about how mars in virgo is intellectual. Hmmm, i also noticed my 5th house ruler jupiter (hobbies) sextiles my friends (11th house mercury). So it makes sense that i would meet friends through a hobby. Saturn (3rd ruler) also semisextiles mercury which shows friends online, but i need ppl in real life lol. Oh, hmmm, 3rd rules schools too :). ****, i should've been a school teacher. Too late for that.

Osamenor

Staff member
The third house is also neighbors. What's your neighborhood like? Any chance of social events? Or starting some yourself?

Abby83

The third house is also neighbors. What's your neighborhood like? Any chance of social events? Or starting some yourself?

Yeah i did think of that. The community centres here are once again filled with retired ppl but i can keep looking.

jac

"Dear Abby"- forgive me, this may be the only time in this life I can say this!:biggrin:

It certainly sounds like you're in desperate need of down time, niceness, even, gracious energy. But I've just got to say, the stereotypes of what comprise 'femininity' are so off of reality. For the life of me, I think we'd be hard pressed to imagine anything more gory than childbirth, so much, that the Saturn returns are a re-cycling of that traumatic time of our lives. Well, gory, save for that dreaded ritual women must endure on a monthly basis. In my 60 years, I would not describe women as necessarily gentle.

It's distressing to hear that those who should be your friends have fallen away over your restrictions and choices. It doesn't sound as though they're worthy of you. Real friends would look past that. Frequently it seems like we're in another 'dark age', when all anyone seems to want to do is get trashed.

The polarizing attributes attributed to gender are largely a product of religion, and especially Hollywood programming. Looking through archives and census records going back to the turn of the last century reveals that most functional households in America (and likely elsewhere) were matriarchies. Our current status quo is responsible for exaggerated reactions, and the sad confusion young people are going through, based on such typecasting. You've an affinity with engineering and machinery? You're really a male! You adore cosmetics and fashion? Most assuredly, you're supposed to be female!

That sun, pluto and saturn all in the 12th house seem to be crying out for a venusian retreat, the leisurely, relaxing kind. You're thirsty for culture? How about a Chopin concert? If it's tactile sensuality you crave, stoneware pottery crafting and stringed instruments are very gratifying.

That's my two cents, I hope it helps!

Last edited:

Abby83

Thank you. It's true what you say. Basically what I want is to be around gentle yet positive women around my age. Yes indeed childbirth is like a warzone. I do think a nighttime hobby is my best bet. In the past I've had friends either in school or with hobbies outside school. But ever since becoming a mum they all P***ed off. I do have mum aquaintances at my kids school, but it stays there. Maybe I just have to settle for my friends being at these places and nowhere else. I mean if I have a party they never come. For some bizarre reason they get jealous 🤷. I wish they could just have a good time. But they get so jealous I give up.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you. It's true what you say. Basically what I want is to be around gentle yet positive women around my age. Yes indeed childbirth is like a warzone. I do think a nighttime hobby is my best bet. In the past I've had friends either in school or with hobbies outside school. But ever since becoming a mum they all P***ed off. I do have mum aquaintances at my kids school, but it stays there. Maybe I just have to settle for my friends being at these places and nowhere else. I mean if I have a party they never come. For some bizarre reason they get jealous 🤷. I wish they could just have a good time. But they get so jealous I give up.

I know how that feels! I’ve had friends that have fallen away and toxic when they’ve been around me. Just jealous hints here and there but it just drags you down. I’ve always seen people get jealous of me instead of happy for me. I’ve learnt to feel sorry for them as there just be a deep insecurity if someone is jealous of you. You just must be AMAZING!!😍😍😍😍

Abby83

I know how that feels! I’ve had friends that have fallen away and toxic when they’ve been around me. Just jealous hints here and there but it just drags you down. I’ve always seen people get jealous of me instead of happy for me. I’ve learnt to feel sorry for them as there just be a deep insecurity if someone is jealous of you. You just must be AMAZING!!😍😍😍😍

Haha thanks. I guess the good thing is that my 3 kids and my mum love celebrating my birthday with me so I just celebrate with them and don't bother with others who have no time for me. The odd thing - friends always invited me to their parties but never came to mine 🙄.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yeah a lot of people are in the same boat. Its better if they don't attend your parties. why would you want jealous ppl at your party......you wouldn't. I think maybe your finding your new tribe....look at it like an adventure :happy::happy: