Moon/Saturn and older people

ChildOfVenus

If you have this aspect do you tend to enjoy working with the elderly? I have Moon parallel Saturn and I enjoy working with older people.

Starsareround

That’s a good question. I have Moon conjunct Saturn and I was raised mostly by my very austere and beautiful great grandmother. I have always loved spending time with older people, and since I often work with complex vision issues in my job, that tends to affect older people disproportionately. I have great time with them and really enjoy their relaxed view of life, having seen ‘everything under the Sun’

ElenaJ

Interesting. I tend to like working with older people as well, but my moon has no aspect with Saturn.
However, my moon is in the 10th house, which is Saturn's domain.

ANUP

Not really...

In fact, the conjunction of moon and saturn may lead to a delayed marriage .The reason is that saturn is a delay causing planet and moon represents mind as lord of cancer. So both are in same sign in natal chart the marriage CAN be delayed upto 40 years.Saturn of Aqu. sign will be controlling moon being lord of cancer.So a person might be more prone to distraction of material world.This is a short explaination.

-Anup
kascorner.com

ChildOfVenus

Not really...

In fact, the conjunction of moon and saturn may lead to a delayed marriage .The reason is that saturn is a delay causing planet and moon represents mind as lord of cancer. So both are in same sign in natal chart the marriage CAN be delayed upto 40 years.Saturn of Aqu. sign will be controlling moon being lord of cancer.So a person might be more prone to distraction of material world.This is a short explaination.

-Anup
kascorner.com

I have Moon in Aquarius Parallel Saturn in Sagittarius and I do get along well with older people so I think it depends on the person.

clip11

Not really...

-Anup
kascorner.com

I have Saturn conjunct my moon, both are in Sagittarius. I suffer from ADD and when you have ADD, certain parts of the brain are 30-40 percent behind where they should be for your age group, especially the social areas of the brain. I hate that placement as it also drowns out the positive aspects of having a Sag Moon.

ChildOfVenus

I have Saturn conjunct my moon, both are in Sagittarius. I suffer from ADD and when you have ADD, certain parts of the brain are 30-40 percent behind where they should be for your age group, especially the social areas of the brain. I hate that placement as it also drowns out the positive aspects of having a Sag Moon.
Were you actually diagnosed? I don’t like it either it makes me feel depressed sometimes. Especially during certain transits.

Starsareround

I used to not like my Moon/Saturn conjunction (emotionally it can be very dark) but Saturn likes to work and manifest things in the world. Give your Saturn a big, all consuming, life-long project with lots of complexity. The harder, the better. We're just weird like that.

ChildOfVenus

I used to not like my Moon/Saturn conjunction (emotionally it can be very dark) but Saturn likes to work and manifest things in the world. Give your Saturn a big, all consuming, life-long project with lots of complexity. The harder, the better. We're just weird like that.
What exactly do you mean by life-long project?

ChildOfVenus

It’s going to be different for everyone but generally something that takes A LOT of time (Saturn) like decades to complete or perfect. This article could be illustrative...
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/guide-to-outsider-art-gardens

But it could also be becoming a physician or something similar
I’ve been thinking about becoming a Mental Health Counselor that takes at least 6 years. Or a Dental Hygienist which would take 4 years. But I understand what you mean.

Last edited:

Starsareround

That's a good idea. I feel like with Saturn/Moon, you have to keep Saturn happy by doing due diligence in life and then Saturn will allow you some peace. If you choose not to make strides in the mundane world, Saturn will make you suffer for your insouciance. It will present as depression and anxiety. Saturn needs focus and work.

ANUP

There is a difference of aquarius saturn and capricorn saturn.

These are both different sign where aquarius controls cancer sign and it's lord moon whereas capricorn opposes cancer sign.You have to apply your knowledge which saturn with moon can lead to distraction,delays, leading to companionship with old age friends.

Relevance....i mean !!

-Anup
kascorner.com

vedam33

Is the delay in marraige with moonand sat occurs in all signs in rasi or only in specific signs .further what about moon with sat in navamsa