Global Warming is a NWO false flag

rahu

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKiu4_DaNM4

MIT Study Slam Global Warming Data In New Report: No Way “Valid Representation of Reality”

it is mazing that real scientist, astronauts and nobel prize winner show gobal warning is a hoax, but there are still dilettantes that think their goggles searches are the ends to meet all ends.

global warning apologist are exactly like 911 apologist.... the have an agenda and not even facts will stand in their way. anyone who still believes 911 was real in spite of a petition signed by over 2000 architects and engineers saying it was impossible as the government says it occurred, can only be considered a dilettante at best .
rahu

waybread

rahu, I'll believe that you know something about climate change when you can take my posts on climate change and rebut them yourself, coming from your own knowledge of climatology and meteorology.

In the meantime, what do you think about the fossil fuel industry's cover-up?

waybread

No,, rahu. You read my lips. It's that you clearly do not understand the climate science, so your only fall-back position is to dredge up yet more YouTube videos. You won't debate me on the points I've raised because you don't know how.

The fact is that the majority of experts in meteorology and climatology world-wide (ignoring Prominent Men with no expertise in this area) firmly believe that anthropogenic climate change is very very real. I would suggest that you read their scientific papers, except that that would require more knowledge in this field than you wish to acquire. It's much easier to live in conspiracy theories than to do your own homework on the real science.

rahu

Banned
as I said i'll take the word of real scientists over google search experts on this subject

obviously some people don't take the time to listen to the evidence before the begin their ridiculing.

read my lips ,the global warming model only works with "doctored" data. those thousand's and thousand's of temperature monitors on land and sea had their readings data changed in a bias of the global warming hoax.

I mean M.I.T., Nobel recipients, former astronaut 100's of scientist even from NASA are calling this global warming fiasco a fraud. what dose it take...
of course many still believe in 9/11 even though after over a decade the government has not even attempted to give a scientific explanation of how 300 gallons of kerosene(the other2700 gallons was burned in the alleged explosion) could burn through 78 steel girders coated with 2 hour asbestos fire retarding and cause these girders to all collapse at the exact nano second......it defies belief anyone could try and rebut this reality.
but as I said those with agendas don't even look at the facts.

two more scientist debunking global warming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=don16x0Us0U

Global Warming HOAX Debunked By Actual Scientists
Global Warming; 31,487 Scientists say NO to Alarm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKiu4_DaNM4

MIT Study Slam Global Warming Data In New Report: No Way “Valid Representation of Reality”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q50Zud-MnI0
renown meteorologist explain the ruse of global warming
start at 7:40 minute mark

here is the video of Inuit elders above the arctic circle revealing the real reason the arctic ice is melting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9xMpTb1k
the next is in the inuit elders own language and own words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZ_Dvkxi-8

ttps://www.prisonplanet.com/study-f...mate-data.html

Study Finds Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Climate Data

A new study found adjustments made to global surface temperature readings by scientists in recent years “are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.”

http://humansarefree.com/2017/07/dr-...ical.html#more

Dr. Tim Ball (Ph.D. in Historical Climatology) Crushes Climate Change: The Biggest Deception In History
With a 50-year academic career focusing on Historical Climatology, Dr. Tim Ball is uniquely qualified to address man-made climate change, and he demonstrates that it is a flat-out hoax

Basically, “cyclical pattern in the earlier reported data has very nearly been ‘adjusted’ out” of temperature readings taken from weather stations, buoys, ships and other sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM

Nobel Laureate in Physics; "Global Warming is Pseudoscience"
Professor Ivar Giaever, the 1973 Nobel Prizewinner for Physics trashes the global warming/climate change/extreme weather pseudoscientific clap-trap and tells Obama he is "Dead Wrong".
This was the 2012 meeting of Nobel Laureates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

Nobel Laureate Smashes the Global Warming Hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEaFzhoS67I

Former NASA Scientists... Global Warming Hoax
94 scientists ,7 former astronauts and 2 administrators at nasa sent a letter to nasa administration admonishing them for advocating global warning, there is not scientific evidence

rahu

Culpeper

Premium Member
A giant iceberg the size of Lake Erie just broke off the Antarctic ice. This will allow more glacial ice to move toward the ocean raising sea levels. Antarctica has been producing lots of these giant icebergs recently. Glaciers are retreating in Greenland and all over the world. The high latitude ice packs are smaller opening the northwest passage. This is really evidence of warming. The cause is the cover up. There are fewer sun spots recently and this indicates a little less heat from the sun. So something on earth is the cause. From my own study of the climate situation I find that high altitude jet aircraft are the primary cause of warming. They inject lots of greenhouse gas into the thin air they fly in. Limiting aircraft to below ten thousand feet would help.

rahu

Banned
A giant iceberg the size of Lake Erie just broke off the Antarctic ice. This will allow more glacial ice to move toward the ocean raising sea levels. Antarctica has been producing lots of these giant icebergs recently. Glaciers are retreating in Greenland and all over the world. The high latitude ice packs are smaller opening the northwest passage. This is really evidence of warming. The cause is the cover up. There are fewer sun spots recently and this indicates a little less heat from the sun. So something on earth is the cause. From my own study of the climate situation I find that high altitude jet aircraft are the primary cause of warming. They inject lots of greenhouse gas into the thin air they fly in. Limiting aircraft to below ten thousand feet would help.

I am afraid Antarctic ice bergs calving off and moving out is not a function of global warming. the glaciers of Iceland are melting off and this is a function of higher temperature,but these higher temperature have to do with the changes solar position and not the co2 concentrations. remember the co2 level is near the lowest in 400 million years old.....and there was not global warming then. also higher co2 concentrations have never preceded global temperature rises. the higher concentrations came after a temperature rise.

back to Antarctic, scientist have found that the movement of the glacier on Antarctic are a function of the creation of a ice "slush" under the glaciers. this slush allows the glacier to move down the continent. Antarctica is a volcanic continent. scientist believe the creation of ice slush could be a function of the heat of the continent.

the fact is the snow pack is increasing in Antarctic not melting .
which proves the global warmig theory is false because there is not global melting as would be necessary is co2 concentrations were responsible.

rahu

CapAquaPis

Global warming...or climate change (can get wetter or colder in some parts of the world) is real, it's happening and 97% of the world's scientists stated they believe it to be true. This is a crisis we caused by pollution and overload carbon dioxide emissions, but can humanity overcome a challenge to their survival in the near future? And if we can't reverse the trend, we must adapt to a world where it's warmer, drier, and the earth's many climates are much less stable.

rahu

Banned
Global warming...or climate change (can get wetter or colder in some parts of the world) is real, it's happening and 97% of the world's scientists stated they believe it to be true. This is a crisis we caused by pollution and overload carbon dioxide emissions, but can humanity overcome a challenge to their survival in the near future? And if we can't reverse the trend, we must adapt to a world where it's warmer, drier, and the earth's many climates are much less stable.

like so many other agendists you ignore the hard facts

remember the co2 level is near the lowest in 400 million years old.....and there was not global warming then. also higher co2 concentrations have never preceded global temperature rises. the higher concentrations came after a temperature rise.

which proves the global warming theory is false because there global melting as would be necessary if co2 concentrations were responsible.

Basically, “cyclical pattern in the earlier reported data has very nearly been ‘adjusted’ out” of temperature readings taken from weather stations, buoys, ships and other sources

read my lips ,the global warming model only works with "doctored" data. those thousand's and thousand's of temperature monitors on land and sea had their readings data changed in a bias of the global warming hoax.

I mean M.I.T., Nobel recipients, former astronaut 100's of scientist even from NASA are calling this global warming fiasco a fraud. what dose it take...

you are also confusing global warming with climate change. there is no question the climate is changing but to place the onus on cos concentrations is a hoax.

one example is the severe shifts in climate that England and the continent are being subjected too. the fact is that global warming has nothing to do with this rather the fact is the gulf stream has just about disappeared. the gulf stream is a underwater ocean current that brings warm tropic water up to the northern latitudes. ic comes up in the north atlantics and warms the atmosphere and gives the land masses such as England a temperature clime. this current has stalled and that is why England is seeing record snows and cold. but climate change is not same as global warming.

rahu

Last edited:
A giant iceberg the size of Lake Erie just broke off the Antarctic ice. This will allow more glacial ice to move toward the ocean raising sea levels.

" what happens when the ice cube melts? The ice shrinks (decreases volume) and becomes more dense. The ice density will increase from .92g/cm^3 to that of liquid water (1g/cm^3). Note that the weight will not (and cannot) change. The mass just becomes more dense and smaller. We know the ice cube weighed 10 grams initially, and we know its density (1g/cm^3), so let's apply the formula to determine how much volume the melted ice cube takes. The answer is 10 cubic centimeters, which is exactly the same volume as the water that was initially displaced by the ice cube.

rahu

Banned
so many other agendists you ignore the hard facts

remember the co2 level is near the lowest in 400 million years old.....and there was not global warming then. also higher co2 concentrations have never preceded global temperature rises. the higher concentrations came after a temperature rise.

which proves the global warming theory is false because there global melting as would be necessary if co2 concentrations were responsible.

Basically, “cyclical pattern in the earlier reported data has very nearly been ‘adjusted’ out” of temperature readings taken from weather stations, buoys, ships and other sources

you are also confusing global warming with climate change. there is no question the climate is changing but to place the onus on cos concentrations is a hoax.

one example is the severe shifts in climate that England and the continent are being subjected too. the fact is that global warming has nothing to do with this rather the fact is the gulf stream has just about disappeared. the gulf stream is a underwater ocean current that brings warm tropic water up to the northern latitudes. ic comes up in the north atlantics and warms the atmosphere and gives the land masses such as England a temperature clime. this current has stalled and that is why England is seeing record snows and cold. but climate change is not same as global warming.

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JD5jHn7NR4
2017 Climate Change Data SUPPRESSED By Scientists - Climate Change Debate vs Global Warming Hoax

Mainstream scientists are deliberately omitting the most recent, and technologically advanced data ever taken involving global climate change. Incredible irregularities in our Sun's Polar Cycle as well as Core Ice sample data taken from Greenland and Antarctica are being purposefully omitted from the climate change debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tebTD6yWOX0

Edward Snowden Reveals Global Warming is a Hoax Created by CIA in New Interview
Viral news reports are spreading on social media that NSA whistle blower Edward Snowden has just revealed that man-made global warming is an invention of the CIA as a hoax and disinformation campaign to keep people distracted from what's really going on in the world.

Did Snowden really tell the Moscow Tribune, "I have documents showing that the CIA invented the whole thing,” claims Edward Snowden. “Global Warming was invented to both scare people, and divert their attention from other human-made dangers like nuclear weapons. The CIA gave millions of dollars to any scientist who would confirm the theory, so many unscrupulous scientists did what they were told in order to get the money. Now, there is so much fake data to confirm that Global Warming “exists”, that they actually convinced everyone that it was real

rahu

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8H2Q_fijCk

Climate Change & Agenda 2030 - Climate Change Hoax Falling Apart

James Corbett interviews Patrick Wood about climate change and carbon dioxide, the role of the United Nations, Agenda 2030, 'sustainable development', the future of humankind, and what we can do to help fight this global cabal perpetuating this insane nonsense. We end the video with a few more facts and tips from Alex Newman of The New American.

The Corbett Report is an independent, listener-supported alternative news source. It operates on the principle of open source intelligence and provides podcasts, interviews, articles and videos about breaking news and important issues fromfalse flag terror to the Big Brother police state, eugenics, geopolitics, the central banking fraudulent scam and more.

Patrick Wood is the author of "Technocracy Rising", and he addresses Historic Technocracy (1930s), which proposed a replacement economic system based on energy instead of money. It was revived in the late 1960's and the concerted effort to implement began with the Trilateral Commission in 1973. Today, we can see right before our eyes everything that original Technocracy specified, including the neutering of Congress. America, and indeed the whole world, has drunk the kool-aid on this deception, and people must be warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlnwhcO5NC0
Orwell's Nightmare: Temperature Adjustments and Climate Change
Who controls the temperature datasets controls the past, and who controls the past controls the future. Welcome to the Orwellian world of temperature adjustments and climate alarmism. Sit up straight and buckle up tight, because this is consensus science as brought to you by Big Brother.

AJ Astrology

Yes, there's lying going on about climate change, but it's not coming from where you think it is.

It's deceitful and disingenuous to mislead people into thinking that if CO2 emissions would cease, the climate would stop warming.

Ice sheets and glaciers are supposed to melt and sea levels are supposed to rise during an Inter-Glacial Period. Those are perfectly normal events during an Inter-Glacial Period and they would occur whether humans were involved or not.

During the last interglacial period (the Eemian), global sea level was at least three metres, and probably more than five metres, higher than at present1, 2. Complete melting of either the West Antarctic ice sheet or the Greenland ice sheet would today raise sea levels by 6–7 metres. But the high sea levels during the last interglacial period have been proposed to result mainly from disintegration of the West Antarctic ice sheet3, with model studies attributing only 1–2 m of sea-level rise to meltwater from Greenland4, 5.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v404/n6778/full/404591a0.html?foxtrotcallback=true

rahu

Banned
https://www.prisonplanet.com/nasa-c...vels-for-two-years-amidst-media-blackout.html

NASA Confirms Falling Sea Levels For Two Years Amidst Media Blackout

Most media outlets cannot be bothered to report something that dramatically deflates their narrative.
So it goes without saying that when NASA confirmed that ocean levels have actually been falling for the past few years, the media would be more than silent.
As the global warming narrative quickly unravels, and leftists scramble to throw accusations at those who dare question the false data, the media brushes facts under the rug. Amidst revelations of scientific fraud, data alteration and faked “hockey stick” data models, the fake news media remains suspiciously silent over the fact that NASA now confirms ocean levels have been falling for nearly two years.

Global warming alarmists might say this is only a “pause” in the rising ocean levels, and that the long-term trend is clearly in the direction of rising oceans. However, these people wildly exaggerate the degree of ocean level increases to the point of absurdity and have been caught red-handed completely fabricating data to continue scaring the public into supporting a non-issue.

rahu

Banned
https://www.prisonplanet.com/australia-weather-bureau-caught-tampering-with-climate-numbers.html

Australia Weather Bureau Caught Tampering With Climate Numbers

and the number manipulation for global warming goes on and on
rahu

Australian scientists at the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) ordered a review of temperature recording instruments after the government agency was caught tampering with temperature logs in several locations.
Agency officials admit that the problem with instruments recording low temperatures likely happened in several locations throughout Australia, but they refuse to admit to manipulating temperature readings. The BOM located missing logs in Goulburn and the Snow Mountains, both of which are in New South Wales.
Meteorologist Lance Pidgeon watched the 13 degrees Fahrenheit Goulburn recording from July 2 disappear from the bureau’s website. The temperature readings fluctuated briefly and then disappeared from the government’s website.
“The temperature dropped to minus 10 (13 degrees Fahrenheit), stayed there for some time and then it changed to minus 10.4 (14 degrees Fahrenheit) and then it disappeared,” Pidgeon said, adding that he notified scientist Jennifer Marohasy about the problem, who then brought the readings to the attention of the bureau.