Please read my Natal Chart for marriage

Becca

Can you please read my Natal Chart for marriage?
I wonder at what age I'll get married, how many children I will have, what my husband will be like, and how I will stand in that marriage regarding money. I also wonder if my husband will be a foreigner for whom I'll move to his country, or someone from my town or country.

All answers will be greatly appreciated.:smile:

Attachments

• becca natal.jpg
    becca natal.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 41
  • nataltransitsprogressbecaa.jpg
    nataltransitsprogressbecaa.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27

Becca

I am trying to figure out my chart, but I am a nookie.

According to Carol Rushman, I am supposed to look at my Sun's longitude, since I'm a straight woman, and then find planets with higher longitude than my Sun. I should also ignore the signs that are inconjunct or semisextile to my Sun sign. That leaves me with only Mars in Taurus at 27°48'49". So, I am supposed to have one marriage with a very masculine man or Taurean type, I'm not sure.

My 5th house ruler is in my 7th house, so I tend to take all my relationships seriously, as if in marriage. My Venus trines my Saturn, which adds to seriousness of my intentions.

My 7th cusp is in Gemini, so my husband should be intelligent and optimistic.

My chart speaks a lot of what I need, but I have no idea how to read about what I will actually get or when.

Maybe I am supposed to look at my Jupiter. It's in my 12th house in Saggitarius. If that's my hubby, where am I meeting him? In a foreign land?

Last edited:

sworm09

Can you please read my Natal Chart for marriage?
I wonder at what age I'll get married, how many children I will have, what my husband will be like, and how I will stand in that marriage regarding money. I also wonder if my husband will be a foreigner for whom I'll move to his country, or someone from my town or country.

All answers will be greatly appreciated.:smile:

Your Sun is in Taurus in the 5th house peregrine, so your relationships with men develop rather slowly, and often don't go from point A to B, but they're at least present in your life to some extent as the 5th house is not cadent. Sun is conjunct Mercury ruler of the 9th house and 7th house which is probably why you feel like you're going to end up with a foreigner. Taurus is a good sign for relationships, which, despite developing slowly and without aim, do develop for you eventually.

Mars is in detriment in Taurus which doesn't speak to easy relationships with males at all in your life, it actually speaks of peaceful romantic relationships that are easily disrupted. Sun is applying to Mars which seems to take already slow to develop relationships and leads them to implode of themselves.

N. Node in the 7th speaks well for your relationships in the long run while Venus in Cancer in the 7th speaks of loving, emotional romantic relationships; it soothes a lot of the problems with Mars out.

So Marriage isn't entirely out of the question for you, it make take a while due to a bunch of relationship mixups and aimless romances, but the potential for things to work out regardless of that are there, though very mildly. Getting married might pose a challenge. If you do marry though, since the Sun is in an Oriental quarter, you'll likely marry a guy younger than you, which is a problem in its own right due to that being connected to a lot of the difficulties shown by Mars. Saturn is more elevated than both Sun and Mars further suggesting that if you marry at all, it'll be later in life.

No one can tell you from your chart if you'll marry, but you can find out how easy or hard it is. In your chart, it's not impossible, but it's not a cakewalk either.

Last edited:

Becca

Thank you for looking into my chart. :smile:

I'm already 31. I hope marrying later in life won't be too late for having and raising children. I also hope I won't have to struggle financially.

dhundhun

I am trying to figure out my chart, but I am a nookie.

According to Carol Rushman, I am supposed to look at my Sun's longitude, since I'm a straight woman, and then find planets with higher longitude than my Sun. I should also ignore the signs that are inconjunct or semisextile to my Sun sign. That leaves me with only Mars in Taurus at 27°48'49". So, I am supposed to have one marriage with a very masculine man or Taurean type, I'm not sure.

My 5th house ruler is in my 7th house, so I tend to take all my relationships seriously, as if in marriage. My Venus trines my Saturn, which adds to seriousness of my intentions.

My 7th cusp is in Gemini, so my husband should be intelligent and optimistic.

My chart speaks a lot of what I need, but I have no idea how to read about what I will actually get or when.

Maybe I am supposed to look at my Jupiter. It's in my 12th house in Saggitarius. If that's my hubby, where am I meeting him? In a foreign land?

Since Mercury (7th lord) is combusted, it looses its power, so I don't expect much from Mercury in this regard. The next nearest to DSC is North Node. I'd consider NN describing you spouse, someone different, non conventional, influential. You are liked to do wedding by breaking family traditions.

Take into consideration of combusted Mercury and NN - you could interpret yourself better.

hermetic

With all other considerations, take a look at your part of marriage, on 28deg Scorpio in 12th house, ruled by Mars, Mars is with Chiron and exactly opposes this part and I believe this may be a problem, combined with all previously said, all suggesting marriage later than desired, Merc retro and combust, Mars in fall, cadent houses, fixed sign slow to develop.
Gemini on 7th house cusp exalts NN point, so it could also be representative of a gemini type influence, most probably someone younger.
5th house ruler in 7th and 7th house ruler in 5th suggest to me marrying for love or for children(pregnancy).

Regarding your husband finances, his 2nd house shows no promise of a substantial income, ruler moon in his 12th cadent and peregrine, only average ups and downs regarding money at best. Venus in first can improve this a bit but Venus is only a minor benefic, so he will likely only appear to have it better that it actually is, showing in public eye regarding money. your own finances on the other hand bear much more potential later in life. Hope this helps some.