My Mom's sick both our charts show death

Nadineday

I would love some help from more experienced Astrologers with pin pointing a closer time frame. I currently just started back into predictive I have always focused on Natal/Synastry/Composite and only dabbled with predictive. I recently bought noel tyl, solar arc and another on progression. I have been preparing myself for her death for a long time her health has never been good. I knew it was upon us though the transits and progressions happening in mine and her charts have surmountable evidence but there are a lot of progressed and outer planet transits making big moves but there slow so the only thing I feel we are waiting on is a fast moving transit of some sort. I would like to be around because I am not enough right now. I hope I get some help and insight from any one who is willing. And I am far from ignorant when it comes to death predictions and the delicacy of such matters so please will anyone help me thanks and also please know I am responsible for myself and I am educated with astrology. Thank you I have never tried to or even fathomed the idea of looking or reading into death...but
My Mom's is the first and mine is the secong

Attachments

• mom.gif
    mom.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 121
  • mine.gif
    mine.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Nadineday

Mom's ru of 4th in the 8th Ru by Mer in 12th in scorpio progressed by NN cnj, trine Neptune transiting 12 house merc.
mom transiting Uranus/aries is opposing her Neptune sun moon stellium in 11th. my progressed moon in 11 *sco is transiting my sun moon Mars stellium as well as her asc.
Her prog Moon is squaring her Mar/chiron scorpio.
My fouth house ruler Jupiter which trines my stellium and aspects all over is being transited by Neptune, chiron aspected by Jupiter pluto
transiting Jupiter conjunct my Saturn in cancer
My progressed Sun just hit my IC this year.
My pluto/ruling is transiting 4th which of course is squaring Uranus which is just about to enter 8th where my Chiron resides.
My progressed Mars in scorpio is conjunct my mothers 1st house Mars/chiron in scorpio which is being transiting by lovely Saturn.
My Progressed NN is transiting my Mars/scorpio in 2nd house. My progressed Sun just landed on My IC? Transiting Jup in 10th conjucting my Saturn is opposing transiting Pluto in my fourth.

Last edited:

Nadineday

Check our nodes her NN is cnj my progressed SN and My Progressed SN is Oppossing her NN all over my mars in scorpio there has got to be a better way to say this but I'm ignorant of the the terminology.. I tried to limit my finding to pertinent transitions but they seem to keep going..

Marinka

Mom's ru of 4th in the 8th Ru by Mer in 12th in scorpio progressed by NN cnj, trine Neptune transiting 12 house merc.
mom transiting Uranus/aries is opposing her Neptune sun moon stellium in 11th. my progressed moon in 11 *sco is transiting my sun moon Mars stellium as well as her asc.
Her prog Moon is squaring her Mar/chiron scorpio.
My fouth house ruler Jupiter which trines my stellium and aspects all over is being transited by Neptune, chiron aspected by Jupiter pluto
transiting Jupiter conjunct my Saturn in cancer
My progressed Sun just hit my IC this year.
My pluto/ruling is transiting 4th which of course is squaring Uranus which is just about to enter 8th where my Chiron resides.
My progressed Mars in scorpio is conjunct my mothers 1st house Mars/chiron in scorpio which is being transiting by lovely Saturn.
My Progressed NN is transiting my Mars/scorpio in 2nd house. My progressed Sun just landed on My IC? Transiting Jup in 10th conjucting my Saturn is opposing transiting Pluto in my fourth.

Her 4th ruler in the 8th is a natal configuration so not sure why you are bringing it up ...

Ruler of 8th in 12th conjunct NN - this already passed

The transiting Neptune trine Mercury already passed

Uranus opposition to Sun already happened, Neptune opposition Neptune is still to happen

Progressed Moon square to Mars/Chiron -- progressed moon is at 26 Aquarius and Mars/Chiron is at approx 20 scorpio - this has already passed.

Most of the angles you have mentioned are in the process of passing - there is only the Neptune opp Neptune that is still to come and without other angles in force, that would seem to become a generational influence.

I do see that moon is going to be making a 150 degree angle to the sun but, by itself is not necessary concerning.

I use many angles and placements to determine whether death is a possibility and this chart does not have them. It could happen but, I'm not seeing it in the chart at a quick glance.

Nadineday

I'm just worried about her. I guess I consider the aspect in play if it is within a few degree radius in either direction. but I don't do much predicting. I appreciate your time and consideration. I have a quick question what about transiting aspects to my own chart can that apply toward her dying and affecting my life. Just curious I plan on honing in on my skills and learning more with prediction. Thanks
Her kidneys are failing. this is irrelevant but she hit her head so bad around the January/2011 I think that did almost kill her they had to suck the blood off her brain, crazy. I'll check out the aspects for insight..

Marinka

I'm just worried about her. I guess I consider the aspect in play if it is within a few degree radius in either direction. but I don't do much predicting. I appreciate your time and consideration. I have a quick question what about transiting aspects to my own chart can that apply toward her dying and affecting my life. Just curious I plan on honing in on my skills and learning more with prediction. Thanks
Her kidneys are failing. this is irrelevant but she hit her head so bad around the January/2011 I think that did almost kill her they had to suck the blood off her brain, crazy. I'll check out the aspects for insight..

There are indications that she had a significant event but, the situation seems to be easing. If she has a kidney issue, then dialysis should be an option.

You might also want to put up a solar arc - I find those very helpful in circumstances like this.

If I have a chance, I'll look at your chart later.

Nadineday

Awesome yea I was looking at and there are some exact aspects going on but I never got into predicting to much I know a little with midpoints and Arabic parts but I just do compatibility charts but I just bought noel tyl solar arc book I hope it will help. I want to engage a little more into the art. So thanks again. I feel a little silly and ignorant but I will remedy it and get to know my way around the forum..

junoisuppose

Hi,
I just came across this thread. & have been thinking about similar issues, so I will add what I know.
In your chart transiting neptune has been squaring the moon, so that indicates that your mother has gone through some life changing, serious illness.
Also your progressed moon is going through scorpio, so it is a time for you to be worrying about the mortality of the people close to you, but it is not necessarily an indicator of death of that person.
You have pluto transiting the 4th house which does mean changes and endings in your family, but pluto is very slow moving so not good for timing.
You will also have uranus transiting your 8th house in a couple of years. Uranus is a planet used in timing. An indicator might be when uranus makes an aspect from your 8th house to either the significator of your mother (mercury) or the ruler of your 8th house during this transit.
In looking for the timing of a death, based on my own experiences, I would look at your progressions, especially progressed moon, to see when they affect the ruler of your 8th house, mars, either directly or by transit. For example, in my family a death occurred on the day that my progressed moon was exactly sextile the progressed ruler of my 8th house. On the same day my progressed moon was conjunct my natal sun, but by transit the sun and the transiting ruler of the 8th house were square, this was a second indication that 8th house issues would be occurring that day. I'm not sure of the name of this method, but I was taught, look at which planet in your chart is being affected by a progression, then look at the ephemeris to see what aspects that planet is making to other transiting planets on that day. Some people dispute this method since it combines progressions and transits, but it worked for me.
When asking about the death of your mother the ruler of the 10th house would also be involved, either by progression or transit.
You could also look at the new and full moon and eclipses, and when they will affect either your 8th house cusp, your mother's 8th house cusp or the rulers of those 8th houses.
As it is a major event you would expect to see at least one aspect becoming exact on that day in your chart, backed up by other very close aspects, and also indications in your mother's chart and any other close relatives coming exact on the same day.

sasa62

Hi,

During the past period from 2010 to now, it was for her critical period in terms of health.
Since it is a long period, of course, such a period of exhausts and consumes energy person. In such periods can occur sudden deterioration, and also to sudden improvements. Therefore the condition varies dramatically in this period.

By all accounts the worst time for your mom has passed. What is crucial in this period is the condition of immunity that may be worse in this period, and this is what need to do, therefore, to strengthen the immune system.

It means depending on the condition of is situated your mother now, will determine the next condition.

This current state know just you and your mom's doctor. I as the astrologer can only conclude mentioned above

Conclusion ... if the previous period of 2010-2014 was not heavily damaged the health of your mom, and if you work on immunity and be taken good care of my mother's health problem especially from October 2014 until at least July 2015, when can reach slight deterioration of the status kidney I do not see reason for concern.

The situation is not too much to fix because such period leave lasting consequences, but no further deterioration of the situation

sorry for my english...

hermetic

Had to add my 2c although this is an oldish thread.
Nadineday, hope your mom is ok still, I was doing the same exact thing when my mom was ill and we were all expecting here to die, I tried to look at astrological cues and really was seeing all kind of things.
And for the date she did die, my chart shows nothing. Nothing in transits, nothing in progressions, solar arcs, nothing in solar return that would be obvious.
She was sick for a long time, so it was a long effect of transits, but for that day nothing really in my chart.

Her chart however had the following.
Lunar eclipse, full moon - endings, 5 days prior to her death happened on the exact degree of her 6th house Chiron.
Also, tr Uranus was very closely squaring ascendant and natal Uranus, less than 1 degree, but also birth time cannot be exactly sure. Uranus had much influence over her health during her lifetime, so it was an obvious trigger.

Recently a friend passed away with transiting Jupiter going over asc, but his illness was marked by Jupiter and Jupiter also prominent in his chart, after long illness this was all it took.

In your mom's chart I see Saturn transiting 1st house, which is really harsh on health even in younger people.
She may be strong by disposition Sco asc Mars 1st house, this Saturn as the enemy of all that slows down lifeforce significantly.
Bad news is that it will soon be passing over her Mars(rulling also 6th house) and Chiron, although Saturn alone probably is not enough to cause death, in a case of weak body it could be happening.
Also transit of Jupiter(very often found in death charts, release of the soul) will be making a square to asc and Mercury that nataly rules her 8th house.
First house is our body and our entrance to this world, and the end of the body is death, so no wonder some death charts show these kind of harsh transits over first house.