Eveyone on this site hates me.

Um, OK. So, several members gave an answer to the original question, "Why am I so shy?" and because you disagreed with them they were no good? This is not argument, just clarification. If you are looking for a long, descriptive answer to the overall nature of you chart, you can find one on the astro.com site. Choose the option under free horoscopes for "astro click portrait" and there you go. If on the other hand you are really looking to understand the astrology, and you still disagree with the answers you got on that thread, then post why and the reasons for disagreement. This will open a dialog, as opposed to creating multiple threads and then demanding answers. As for very long answers from members here...you are aware that no one is obligated to respond to anything, ever, right? For the record, this thread and the many others you have made would indicate that shyness isn't something you need to worry about. ;)

Don't worry I'm not shy any more. I finally came out of the closet, thank you very much!!! Haha j/k. :wink:

akp124

Someone is a bit desperate for answers... It took a while for someone to answer my questions. But they did. You also cannot go onto the boards and just ask the question without even trying to understand the chart.

MSO

Lol. It takes at least 3 days for anyone on this site to answer any question that doesn't involve Pluto. And even then, there's a good chance they're just going to say they have no idea what you're/they're talking about.

Put "Pluto, Death, Sex" in your thread titles from now on and you'll get 100 views an hour.

tsmall

Premium Member
Lol. It takes at least 3 days for anyone on this site to answer any question that doesn't involve Pluto. And even then, there's a good chance they're just going to say they have no idea what you're/they're talking about.

Put "Pluto, Death, Sex" in your thread titles from now on and you'll get 100 views an hour.

:lol::lol::lol:

Btw, OP has been banned....just sayin'....again....

Blaze

Account Closed

The craziest thing is that this would probably still work today.

:lol:

conspiracy theorist

This guy understands

Blaze

Account Closed
Maybe I don't need those pluto sex death threads after all. Pluto is already having sex with my ego 24/7 so I'm pretty satisfied there.

Pluto must be hot conjunct Sun. Does your ego constantly get destroyed and rebuilt? Kind of like a lifer in jails Uranus.

conspiracy theorist

Pluto must be hot conjunct Sun. Does your ego constantly get destroyed and rebuilt? Kind of like a lifer in jails Uranus.

I'm going to asphyxiate myself for the 4th consecutive Christmas. I hope my family will continue the tradition and carry me to the hospital.

This cleansing is vital for Sun conjunct Pluto in the 12th.

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm going to asphyxiate myself for the 4th consecutive Christmas. I hope my family will continue the tradition and carry me to the hospital.

This cleansing is vital for Sun conjunct Pluto in the 12th.

You were reborn more times than a messiah. Holy ****!

Any Pluto tips for a 7th houser? Plz and thx u. It opposes my ascendant.

conspiracy theorist

You were reborn more times than a messiah. Holy ****!

Any Pluto tips for a 7th houser? Plz and thx u. It opposes my ascendant.

Sometimes you just have to let your girlfriend stab you with a knife. This penetrative experience will bring you both closer as the primordial soup of intense Plutonic energy plunges you to a near death state, transforming your perspective of what it means to be alive.

Blaze

Account Closed
Sometimes you just have to let your girlfriend stab you with a knife. This penetrative experience will bring you both closer as the primordial soup of intense Plutonic energy plunges you to a near death state, transforming your perspective of what it means to be alive.

Thx u so much. I will look for a women to stab me in the guts while shouting out "I LOVE U" over an over.

Is there any number of times that makes me more Plutonic? Like, getting stabbed 9 times brings me to 50 cent levels of Pluto?

conspiracy theorist

Thx u so much. I will look for a women to stab me in the guts while shouting out "I LOVE U" over an over.

Is there any number of times that makes me more Plutonic? Like, getting stabbed 9 times brings me to 50 cent levels of Pluto?

The times to find a psycho/plutonic girlfriend is when Pluto makes a sesquiquadrate to the 7th house cusp. This happens once every 5.7 months. It is paramount that you find one and get stabbed at least for the same amount of days that she is on her period. This ties you two to the blood level and you will unlock deeper, more intense levels of intimacy that any sane person would run away from. But you, my friend, and your gf are the wild ones.