black magic? mysterious illness? area below heart hurts

saree

[FONT=&quot]hii..!!

from the age 7 i have suffered bad health, and it affected my career achievements and job as well..

i could never gain weight more than 5kgs for the last 10 years or so...

i am 27 now...

i have been to psychics and Reiki healers and doctors and everywhere, but no one found anything wrong with me.......

Reiki healers pointed to region below my heart to be of problem and concern...and i do feel as if a dagger has been placed there...i do reiki and other healing techniques to soften the area up and then i wake up and it still feels this way?

i have had my stomach examined and there was chronic gastritis, and duodenal erosions
some doctors say my muscles arent building up, some say it's depression...

[/FONT] I must confess, i have had problems in my childhood with my parents and they have differences between them, it made me angry and stubborn, and it perhaps affected my will power, i am unable to complete my projects and at times i don't follow the whole health course ...at times i do, but the results are barely transparent ..and i go back to bad health again...

could anyone shed some light on that

astromony

Hi Saree. There is a space at the bottom of the heart that has no function in the human body. This is highly unusual. Some believe that this is the seat of the soul. I wonder if you might post your natal chart to see if there are any indications of "mysterious illness" or other. It might help to have a visual here. -Astromony

saree

this is my chart

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    97.1 KB · Views: 56

StarNur

Hi Saree,

For issues related to the heart (the actual muscle part) you look to the Sun or Leo influences in your chart. You can also look to Uranus or Aquarian influences for circulatory or vascular (blood vessels) problems. For the intestines look to Virgo or Mercury.

If you say it's below your heart maybe it's your diaphragm spassing up? Do you ever experience hyperventilation? How about acid reflux or heartburn? These can be symptoms of stress, anxiety or even depression. Do you eat normally? It can be kind of hard to gain weight and build up muscle if you can't stomach food well.

Mars is in Leo in the 12th (conjunct Jupiter). You have a very active, expansive subconscious and imagination. 12th is also deals with confinement Do you feel like you're confined by your parents and want to break free? Mars in Leo is square erratic Uranus. This is a source of tension. Both these planets need to act out. Uranus in the 3rth should be good for communication and expressing yourself. Uranus is conjunct your IC/4th house cusp of the home (and mother or father). Your parents seem to be a source of tension (Uranus conj IC) and if you turn that tension and anger inwards (squared retrograde Mars in the 12th) it can lead to unhealthy physical and psychological consequences. Perhaps you need to maintain a healthy distance from your home?

saree

i did experience Acid Refulx.

hyperventilation? i had my one side of the nose blocked, because i was dropped by an older kid when i was 7-8 ... (that as$%^) and uptil i was 12 i couldnt breath and had to go through an operation of the nose... before operation i experienced hyperventilation...

recently i had a small pnemonia as well, and couldnt breath.

other than that it was like, maybe, because i am used to breathing from one side, if kids even put pillow on me, i could breath and never felt suffocated.

yeah i get into trance very easily and, i guess because of negative circumstances i guess i have been absorbing negative energy...

but it's a paradox, i cant afford to live in a serene place, as i dont have enough money to move out and not a good job, or i havent find my niche so far... my concern for a good career is also jeopardizing my psychy, as i wanted to do some invention of sorts, but at times my ideas are practical and i have to do mundane stuff, no support, plus health problems.

part of it is depression, i had problem of gasteritus and deudonal erosins, and its sorta chronic, it comes around... but i couldnt figure out this pain, part of it below the bottom of heart and at times it spreads 6 inchesfrom below the heart.

astromony

Saree, in looking at your chart, i first noticed a grand fire trine in houses 4, 8 and 12. Then i saw that north node and mars are conjunct regulus, the most prominent fixed star in the sky at 29 degrees of leo and trining the Galactic center axis at 27 degrees of sagittarius. If you haven't already, i would suggest that you look into these matters. Your natal sun squares Galactic center and transiting pluto conjuncts GC right now in retrograde. Tranisiting pluto is squaring your natal sun and in trine with natal mars and true node. This will ease up tremendously when transiting pluto turns direct and moves out of squaring your sun in October 07. Power struggles arise with this square so it's not suprising that you have been feeling so limited financially and health wise.
Your chart shows alot of alignment with GC axis which says that indeed you do feel great empathy with the plight of our planet and i do mean that you feel it! With the grand trine if fire in houses of debility, i would think that directing your energy toward healing others would be the best possible way to deal with your own healing. Sun in pisces on 8th house cusp, moon in 8th house, planets in 12th house all point to highly developed sensitivities!
Saturn in the first conjunct POF says that your limitations(health) may be used as opportunities.
Pluto oppose moon and saturn oppose sun in natal are both heavy aspects and for a child might indicate very controlling parents, so i think that Starnur's suggestion to have some space between yourself and them might be a good thing. Neptune in the 4th house of foundations in your chart further indicates that your family life was shrouded in illusion/delusion, not a stable placement at all, yet one which offers the inspiration to create your own spiritual family and foundations.
With alot of retrograde planets in your natal chart, this may take a while to sort out. But i did check on Jupiter and it will turn direct by progression when you are in your late 30's(very good news) and sitting close to ascendent and regulus is even better.
These struggles, as i look at them in your chart are very real. And yet, through your own willingness to deal with these struggles you have the extraordinary ability to tune into the heartbeat of the planet. You will not be able to deny this and i think you are being asked in this lifetime to use this to benefit the whole. Moving into the pain is the way through it and as you do this, you may be suprised to find that others will follow your lead.
The plight of your chart is touching for me because it resonates with my own. Thanks for sharing it and i wish for you the best.

saree

thanks astromony!!!

I do know abt Regulus and it's being conjunct with the Mars and n-node.

:confused: didnt know anything abt the galactic center.

So according to what you have said, concentrating towards the healing profession would be the way to go?

tuning into the heart beat of planet? that could mean anything? from invention to engineering problems? to health and injustice?

i had this insight, about our obstacles as means of realizing our own power, grace, integrity. Being ill could mean potential for an authentic healer, however counter intuitive it maybe, i do realize is something which makes sense too.

I have thought abt taking writing as a career too, but somehow i get scattered in the way ... this adds to me hating myself even more at times.

saree

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif]hii..!!

I am learning I-ching as well, and i did this to get an image for the situation...

and here's how a relatively experienced campaigner helped me interpret it,

12 has to do with the bladder meridian, the meridian that is at the end of the road, and has control over our memories. It belongs to the element of water. Through our veins there is streaming water(blood) with the qi of our heart, our water contains our memories also from our encestors. The trigrams heaven and earth, our parents and there parents stream through our veins.
In 12 the parents go a different direction, 12 is also the hexagram that says stop. I don't participate in this anymore.

23 is the hexagram of our ego, the protector of our heart. Our ego opens the door when we want/cann learn and closes the door when we are afraid and we don't trust the other. 23 has also a karmic load, something with a deeper meaning.
We need this energy otherwise we can't protect our heart, our spirituality. It is adjusting us to this time.

i am posting it here to see how astrology and I-Ching if combined can see a clearer picture of the situation
[/FONT]

astromony

Saree, Check out Philip Sedgwick's sight on Galactic Center. You never know, you may well invent something of great import, although i see this as bringing through from beyond. The center of our galaxy contains a big black hole which is the birthplace of our solar system and also a place of return, or death. The 'milky way' gaseous clouds which stretch out from the later part of the constellation of sagittarius shows that there is much activity from this black hole. The Mayans called the milky way the 'tree of life'. Pluto now sits very close to this axis point and you have lots of natal contact with this point(planets in late degrees of any sign will be in contact). I agree with your 'counter-intuitive' ideas about using our own struggles as a means of helping others. I also agree that there are many ways to do this.
I didn't quite follow the i-ching reading although i have been working with i-ching for quite a while, but it seems that the distance from family of origin was revisited in the reading you posted. That would make three different sources giving the same advice. Peace- Astromo