What Career do you regret not pursuing?

Chrysalis

I'm asking this question as recently (during lockdown) I've been engrossed in watched detective tv series or programs, and when i watch them i so wish i would have taken this up as a career, more so a forensic psychologist or a DCI detective. Someone who has to put all the little minute pieces together and solve the puzzle. (Btw I'm great at doing jigsaws and can sit for hours piecing it all together).

In my natal, i have 8th house sun/Saturn/mercury rx. So maybe that's why. And my MC ruler is Mars conjunct pluto and venus.

Is there a career you wish you would have proceeded towards, that even maybe shows in your chart too, that you've never achieved?

aquarius7000

Hi,

I certainly regret not pursuing medicine.
I'm asking this question as recently (during lockdown) I've been engrossed in watched detective tv series or programs, and when i watch them i so wish i would have taken this up as a career, more so a forensic psychologist or a DCI detective. Someone who has to put all the little minute pieces together and solve the puzzle. (Btw I'm great at doing jigsaws and can sit for hours piecing it all together).

In my natal, i have 8th house sun/Saturn/mercury rx. So maybe that's why. And my MC ruler is Mars conjunct pluto and venus.

Is there a career you wish you would have proceeded towards, that even maybe shows in your chart too, that you've never achieved?

ElenaJ

Print and Tourism.
Pisces on 9th house, Jupiter and Neptune in 3rd (communications) trine Uranus in 11th, and sextile mercury in 5th.

Good topic, thanks.

wan

Not entirely relevant but somewhat related:

I wish I had gone into humanities/arts instead of science when I was in uni. I did not like science, and I had no aptitude for it, either. I wasted 4 years of my life and tons of money. I regret it everyday.

ElenaJ

In wonder also at what point in our lives we realise what our "calling" is, how many people do like wan, studying something that doesn't interest them when they are perfect for something else.
Are there progressions that at one point put our planets in a row and we understand what we want to do? In high school we had to decide what we wanted to study in college, frankly I had no idea! Others knew from almost birth what they would do.

Blaze

Account Closed
Music producer. I was very into the local rap game, rock and rap later on. Learnt a little.

Wouldn't have made much money at the start, but I would've had some experiences and lots of fun. I could've done that and what I'm doing right now. Ah well. Considering the main stream trash coming out, I'd have been stuck in the Indie scene. :lol:

Venus ruled ascendant with Mercury ruling Venus.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I’ve always wanted to be a pole dancer. I don’t think I would’ve made it though because of the environment and how cut throat it is... but I can only wonder.