A potentially good synastry?

rosar

Hi All,

What do you think about the synastry? I don't feel comfortable posting the man's chart without telling him, these are the most relevant aspects:

• Our Suns are in the same sign, as are our Mercuries and Venuses
  • My Venus is almost certainly in his 7th house, or at least in the sign of his Descendant
  • His Moon is in the sign of my Descendant, and his Jupiter and Mercury in my 7th
  • His Sun sextile my Moon
  • His Sun trine my Pluto, my Sun sextile his Pluto
  • My Venus trine his Uranus (which happens to be his descendant ruler)
  • His Venus square my Mars and Pluto
  • My Jupiter trine his Moon, Mars and Neptune
  • His Saturn conjunct my Mars and trine my crazy Sun/NN/Saturn conjunction
  • His NN and SN conjunct my MC/IC, respectively
Also, in the composite chart Sun and Moon are conjunct

Thank you in advance!

UPD: His Venus is also on my Sun/Moon midpoint, and his Mars on my Asc/MC midpoint

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

That's a good synastry, but you both don't have sun or moon in the 7th house if you both have it that would be automatic marriage partner. His moon still count on the 6th house tho in your case.
You don't mention Asc placement which is one of most important aspect too in synastry.
So, the conclusion is both you would be just a great business partner.

Uranus

rosar

That's a good synastry, but you both don't have sun or moon in the 7th house if you both have it that would be automatic marriage partner. His moon still count on the 6th house tho in your case.
You don't mention Asc placement which is one of most important aspect too in synastry.
So, the conclusion is both you would be just a great business partner.

Uranus

Thank you for your comment, Uranus!

You know, I've analyzed the placements of most men I was attracted to/ dated. Only two had their Suns in my 7th house (10%), and the man I've asked about is the first Moon. And I REALLY don't like men with Suns/Moons in the sign of my Ascendant. Mercury/ Venus (and occasionally, Mars) in my 1st or 7th are great, though. So, my question is - what is wrong with me? :lol: Seriously, is it common?

SunConjunctUranus

Thank you for your comment, Uranus!

You know, I've analyzed the placements of most men I was attracted to/ dated. Only two had their Suns in my 7th house (10%), and the man I've asked about is the first Moon. And I REALLY don't like men with Suns/Moons in the sign of my Ascendant. Mercury/ Venus (and occasionally, Mars) in my 1st or 7th are great, though. So, my question is - what is wrong with me? :lol: Seriously, is it common?

Sure, I don't like a person who has sun/moon in my asc too because somehow they manage to know weaknesses. There is nothing wrong with you, seriously, what I'm saying is if you tell us about your and/or his ascendant, we could spot some strong connection. For example, you said this
My Venus is almost certainly in his 7th house, or at least in the sign of his Descendant
If you tell us; you're libra or taurus, and that would be very strong connection.

SunConjunctUranus

Because (except the sun and/or moon) planet in the 7th house doesn't mean so much if we don't see the whole chart. Degree is very important too for prediction.

rosar

what I'm saying is if you tell us about your and/or his ascendant, we could spot some strong connection.

I'm Gemini (his Mercury in my 7th is probably a good thing)
He's Leo. Not sure about the birth time though. His Sun (Asc ruler) square Uranus (Desc ruler), in case it's important.

SunConjunctUranus

Not sure about the birth time though.
That IS the problem, we can't really judge the relationship if we don't know exact birth time.
You said that your asc is gemini, and where does your mercury fall in his chart? 5th? 7th? 11th? The aspects?
And if true his leo asc, where does his sun fall in yours?
The aspects?

rosar

That IS the problem, we can't really judge the relationship if we don't know exact birth time.
You said that your asc is gemini, and where does your mercury fall in his chart? 5th? 7th? 11th? The aspects?
And if true his leo asc, where does his sun fall in yours?
The aspects?

The problem is that his mother doesn't know the exact time (she was like: he was born at 7, oh wait, 7:30, or maybe 6:45). Come on...

Ok, so I've looked at different birth times and my mercury is always in his 5th, conjunct his mercury, square his mars and pluto (all by 4-5 degrees), and square his chiron - doesn't sound promising

His sun is in my 9th, sextile my moon and pluto, wide conjunct my saturn, neptune and NN (by 6-7 degrees), and opposite my chiron

SunConjunctUranus

rosar

Okay I see now in the bigger picture. You might both easily expressing your affection in each other (mercury conjunct mercury in th 5th house). I'm highlighting the mercury because mercury matter would be really matter to you; is that right?, and that's really good for a couple of lover when it fall in his 5th house. But you need to look at his natal pluto, mars, and chiron sign, aspect and/or house placement too, maybe there are positive outcome.
His sun in your 9th house would be good for both of you to go out for long distance advanture and maybe your philosophical match well with him thats green light alert for sure.
And last take look at your saturn aspect in your synastry. I wont happen in the legal level of marriage/partnership if you forget him. Cheers :smile:

Uranus