Astrology Weekly Discord Chat Group

petosiris

Banned
Since the previous discord channel is now defunct, I decided to make a new channel.

Everyone is invited, just use the following link - https://discord.gg/UkQa8dj

Also Inb4

Disclaimer: this chat group is not owned by AW and not moderated by AW moderators. Astrology Weekly neither endorses it nor opposes it. Anything that takes place there is not part of this forum and may not be used as evidence in moderation cases at AW. Astrology Weekly is not liable for spam, identity theft, mayhem, hurt feelings, or anything else that may occur as a result of joining the Astrologers' Community Chat Group.

moonkat235

Will the real rahu please stand up?!

(Someone with the username rahu is in the discord chat server, but hasn't introduced themselves, so confirmation on this thread is appreciated.)

In fact, I think for the sake of transparency and trust, any members wishing to join the discord chat server should post confirmation on this thread. I, moonkat235, have joined the server.

petosiris

Banned
If you would like to have interesting discussions, inclusive of but not limited to astrology, the occult, and philosophical ponderings, then welcome! It's just a chat, with instant messaging.

moonkat235

If you would like to have interesting discussions, inclusive of but not limited to astrology, the occult, and philosophical ponderings, then welcome! It's just a chat, with instant messaging.

Also for the record, Petosiris is like wayyyy mushier on discord. He's a softie on the low! I promise we're not as combative...

JUPITERASC

Because there's a will, there is always a way.

[insert lightning strikes with shaman sounds here
]

giphy.gif

MRnR.gif

CapAquaPis

I joined the new AW discord and I hope to spend some time chatting there. My name there is Solipsi Rai (the Latin scientific term for the gray aliens in UFO folklore). We're going to be using our astrological zodiac sun sign emojis there. :joyful:

Lykanized

Really Moonkat just decided she didn’t want to have the discord chat anymore. Maybe the stars possessed her? We’ll never know