neptune opposite relocated MC?

SC8

hi, I am going to move to a new city to pursue a better career opportunity. Although i am thrilled to see there are MC trine saturn and sextile moon. I worry about the neptune setting on my relocated IC. i am using astro.com and it says since this aspect also means that neptune opposite relocated MC, it's not a good place careerwise. i don't have any plant conjunct relocated MC, only my north node would be 4 orb apart. i wonder if I have have some advises for this aspect or any action i can take to lessen the trouble that may manifest?

Thanks.

moonman2

Hi,

I have Neptune in my 3rd house conjuct my IC by 3 degrees.

I also have a twin brother and his Neptune is conjunct IC by 3 degrees but in his 4th house.

I believe that my Neptune conjuct my IC has been a very bad placing for me and I am looking to relocate so I can get better planet aspects to my MC from Jupiter (semi-sextile), Venus (trine), sun and mercury (square) and Mars (quincunx).

The Neptune conjuct IC for me makes me dream of what I'm going to do and not enough action, it is terrible for a career as it doesn't give any energy or drive at all. In fact it's the opposite.

For my brother it is even worse, probably because he has Neptune in the 4th house side he has the full on drug and alcohol and from 18 years old has been in and out of mental hospitals. He is completely paranoid and thinks everyone is out to get him.

I've read on the internet and I agree that there is a lack of ambition to succeed in the world ( I would say that it's like why work hard and get stressed when you can live on little money and have more freedom and just chill out). In all honesty I would prefer to have more drive and ambition.

Also you may withdraw from the world and as if you don't fit in. That describes me very well, I have become withdrawn and had a breakdown in Nov 2011 because I couldn't cope with my job so had to finish.

At least I did hold down a full time job for 25 years but the drive and ambition was very low.

But my brother with the 4th house conjuction has never managed to hold down a job and has been unemployed almost all his life.

I found this about Prince Charles: '[FONT=&quot]Prince Charles has Neptune conjunct IC (4th house cusp). This indicates that Charles is extremely creative, but also that his family life (4th house) has been very unstable, with much deceit, peculiar or strange happenings, even drugs (Neptune). He lacks self confidence “deep down”'

That explains me quite well but my brother even more so - there has been a lot of [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]family deceit and deceit from other people, close friends, work mates and many peculiar or strange happenings. the drugs have messed both our lives up, my twin for completely abusing them and me for the affect it has had on me having to watch my brother turn into what he has. The lack of self confidence “deep down”' is true for both of us where his is more hidden, mine is far more noticeable.

If it is
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] true[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] that reloca[/FONT]tion takes 2 years to feel the full effects of a new place then if I were you I would be worried about Neptune conjunct IC that you will end up living more in your head dreaming with a lower drive and focus more self doubt and lack of confidence and having people enjoy decieving you.

You did say that you would have
MC trine saturn and sextile moon so this is very good and wouldn't make it so bad.

What would the degrees of all the aspects and the conjuction be and the house placement for Neptune be (any birth data I could check?).

My ambition is to relocate to get my Neptune conjuction away from me,,

I hope I've been of help and that if anyone can advise us both or anyone else have Neptune conjunct IC that they could chip in with their thoughts?

moonman2

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I have Neptune conjunct my MC and am familiar with the associated meanings with work at least. I have relocated, as I live in the States but born in Spain. So the relocation chart has Neptune elsewhere, but find the natal is still stronger.

The thing is we can not out run our charts or transits to them, but we can work around them. Run full force and embrace Neptune instead of being a victim to some of the meanings. If Neptune is bringing drugs into the life, become a councilor on addiction... volunteer in a homeless kitchen... become a part time psychic, or enjoy that part of the community.

In my own case, I have used Neptune on the MC to work in Neptunian fields, such as acting (working as someone else on phone lines), as a psychic, I am a minister, I have worked with aquariums and fish, I have bartended.. though I never drink... Use what you have, I think this is where our free will comes in, how we decide to work within our boundary.

moonman2

I have Neptune conjunct my MC and am familiar with the associated meanings with work at least. I have relocated, as I live in the States but born in Spain. So the relocation chart has Neptune elsewhere, but find the natal is still stronger.

The thing is we can not out run our charts or transits to them, but we can work around them. Run full force and embrace Neptune instead of being a victim to some of the meanings. If Neptune is bringing drugs into the life, become a councilor on addiction... volunteer in a homeless kitchen... become a part time psychic, or enjoy that part of the community.

In my own case, I have used Neptune on the MC to work in Neptunian fields, such as acting (working as someone else on phone lines), as a psychic, I am a minister, I have worked with aquariums and fish, I have bartended.. though I never drink... Use what you have, I think this is where our free will comes in, how we decide to work within our boundary.

Thanks for the info. It seems like where I live now I get mixed up and almost tarred with the same brush as my brother. I am interested in sports, cycling, hill walking and I try to eat healthy. People mix me up and I wish they would not.

I have thought of volunteer work where I could help lonely people or something like that. Or work with animals.

I feel like I need to move away and start new but the question is: would a relocation chart placing some of my strongest planets in aspect with the MC help me much? How much would I feel the effect and when?

I have a bi-quintile from my moon to my Ascendant, it is almost exact at 0.07 deg. Would it be a problem if I moved to lose this and there would be no aspects from any planets to my Ascendant, would this matter that much?

I can't get any planets to aspect my Ascendant in the UK and would have to move to another country but that would be too hard at the moment.

Can anyone advise me if it's important to have aspects to the AS or would the strong aspects to MC be plenty to help?

Nige

Last edited:

SC8

I've read on the internet and I agree that there is a lack of ambition to succeed in the world ( I would say that it's like why work hard and get stressed when you can live on little money and have more freedom and just chill out). In all honesty I would prefer to have more drive and ambition.

Thanks for your honest opinions, Moonman2. I would say I somehow share the similar experiences, having then Neptune conjunct south node, which says would manifest more negative traits of Neptune. More dreaming than actual execution, not fitting in, being taken for granted, laziness, procrastination, withdrawal from the real world by indulging in hobbies, which although not as harmful as drugs or alcohol-additive, but I know all along that my life would be less chaotic and much put together if I just control my indulgence properly. I wasn’t particularly ambitious as a child, but I don’t like to being left behind. (Probably because the natal aries ascendant) so I often tried to keep up and do my jobs ok if not well. That would be fine when I am young and being a student I guess, when the priority is obviously school works. The problem comes when growing up, on the other hand, I do not feel satisfy with those so-call practical plans or jobs, and all the time I feel I have to pretend to be happy with them,convence myself that if I stay long enough I will find out the meaning of doing it, but i just don't seem to find any after all these years. I am a bad liar, people keep telling me that they can tell I am not happy, and slightly judge me not being grateful and contend for what I have. Until recently I just feel I can’t pretend anymore. I decide to make a hard change and pursue what I always want. I give up the notion of trying to be multi-achieving, multitasking, that seems to be highly praised these day, rather I focus on the foremost thing that I really want to achieve. I keep my fingers and hope this is going to work.

The aspects I mention are quite tight,
Neptune conjunct IC 1 degree/ 3rd house
Saturn trine MC exact
Moon sextile MC 1 degree

This is how my relocated chart will look like.

Last edited:

SC8

Thanks for this useful advice. I do believe that we can work on things that shift the seemingly negative vibe to positive.

moonman2

I decide to make a hard change and pursue what I always want. I give up the notion of trying to be multi-achieving, multitasking, that seems to be highly praised these day, rather I focus on the foremost thing that I really want to achieve. I keep my fingers and hope this is going to work.

Hi,

I've had a look at your chart. I'm really interested in your closest aspects.

Your chart has some quite close aspects with 5 main planets. Your Sun and Moon in close aspects to the outer planets Saturn, Neptune and Pluto.

The closest aspect of all is your Quincunx between Sun and Neptune 0deg24a, and then Saturn sextile Neptune at 0deg29a

Your Sun is conjunct to Chiron at 0deg31s and Pluto is quincunx to Chiron at 0deg23s. The approaching aspects are more powerful than the separating ones though.

You do also have a very close conjunction between Jupiter and Uranus but they are on their own with no other aspects to any other planets. These are still very good to have but I've found that on their own without a strong aspect to an inner planet there is no real connection to the inner self sort of speak.

My main focus out of your aspects is the Quincunx between your Sun and your Neptune ( I would have said the same regardless that the thread was about Neptune).

Also the degree of 28 is really important and anything within a 1 deg orb, so 27 to 29 degrees.

I don't know if you have also considered this Quincunx aspect as significant because some people think it it's not because it's a minor aspect - but with it being so close and between your Sun it is as powerful as any of the other aspects.

There are astrologers who don't pay any significance to minor aspects, I only use very tight orbs and almost exact and when the orbs are tight between a major planet and an outer planet it can be the case where a minor aspect can be your strongest aspect.

Also you have this aspect involved a Yod configuration. Again some astrologers don't even consider the Yod as an aspect pattern. But with really tight orbs this is an important aspect pattern.

I'm not that concerned about the Sun being the finger or anything, all I know is that there is a flow of energy between the planets involved and that these can be triggered by progression or by transits.

Some people say that there is a fate with the Yod and it points to an ultimate challenge and goal. I say it all depends what planets are involved and what else is in the chart. Not all Yod's can be involved with deep meaning and transformation. A yod between the Sun Venus and Moon would be much different than a Yod like yours.

When an inner planet (your inner self) makes a strong contact with an outer planet this is when people can see deeply into themselves and others (and possibly the universe). With Neptune it is good for astrology, psychic people usually have strong aspects with Neptune.

The other planets involved in your Yod are Pluto and Saturn in conjunction with each other. There is a quincunx between Pluto/Saturn and the Sun that is also quite close. With Pluto conjunct Saturn they become more powerful together/joined so although the orbs aren't so close as the Neptune Quincunx, the aspect from the Sun to Pluto/Saturn is almost exactly to the center of the conjunction, Saturn 53deg_a and Pluto 55deg_s.

Then your moon is also in aspect to all of these planets, it has in effect joined the Yod and all the planets are in aspect with each other. The square from you Sun to Moon although not considered a good aspect there is a huge amount of energy with this aspect, plus it involves your Mars conjunct Sun.

I don't think I've ever seen a chart from really successfully people that hasn't had strong squares, there probably are some but they would be rare I think. The square gives the energy to get up and go, to improve yourself, it may add obstacles and hurdles but they can all be overcome.

The relocation chart you sent in puts all of your 5 planets that I've been looking at in contact with the AC and the MC, so this would certainly add more power to your aspects and it would be very interesting to see how you do there. it would also depend on what transits and progressions you get and how they would affect you.

I've also had a look at some of your progressions (you may already have looked at these yourself) and have found some interesting dates.

In the middle of April 2014, your prog Sun will form an exact trine to your prog Saturn and opposition to your prog Neptune (your prog Saturn is in near an exact sextile aspect to your prog Neptune already).

In early Oct 2014 your prog Moon becomes exactly conjunct to your prog Saturn and sextile your prog Neptune

On the 15th of Oct 2014 you prog Moon enters the Gibbous phase. If you have read about the phases of the progressed moon the Gibbous phase is very good and you will be heading to the full moon phase so should be a fruitful time.

And from the 20th to the 23rd October 2014 you get a transit from the Sun and Venus conjunct in Libra at 26 to 29deg conjunct your prog Pluto/Saturn/moon conjunction, at the same time they also have a sextile transit from mars in Sag. The moon also makes a transit to these on the 23rd or the 24th and will be conjuct your Neptune.

So it should be an important time for you and marks a new phase in your life, your 5 strongest planets will be triggered by many progression and transits around that time so should be good.

There is one more I noticed, August 2016 your Prog Sun will change sign to Cancer for the next 30 years. And if you do relocate the prog Sun will be exactly on your relocation chart MC and in your 10th house so should be good for your career..

If you want to PM me your birth data I will have a better look.

cheers,

moonman2

Your main planets and aspect patterns:
relocation chart for astrogy person.jpg

Last edited:

SC8

Thank you so much,moonman! for contributing opinions about my natal chart. I am still quite an amateur in this area; I just begin to look deeper into it these months. Naturally, I want to know more about myself, so I also learned about Quincunx, yod, chiron, the cups degree (come to think about this, I have 5 signs fall within this zone). But my ideas about them are still vague. Like you said, there are opinions from both sides. I can’t be sure right now how significant a yod would be.

However, I do constantly experience the need of adjustments (Quincunx), and I think it’s very helpful to me to know about this aspect: what it means and affects my way of thinking and motivation. I now try to be aware of its influence and learn when to use well its flexibility, and when to not let it become a problem of inconstancy.

Also the degree of 28 is really important and anything within a 1 deg orb, so 27 to 29 degrees.

Do you mean 28 degree has special meaning other than 27, 29 degrees?

Last edited:

Milky way

Hi o mejor dicho hola !!!
Mira estoy apunto de tener la famosa conjunción de Saturno a mi sol, hace una semana termino con mi Mercurio que rige mi ascendente 🤦🏻*♀️, estuve muy mal, tengo Neptuno en casa 4 en sagitario y mi infancia ha sido terrible, no tengo familia y me cuesta mucho trabajo tener mi propio hogar, estoy pensando que la única alternativa que tengo y estoy desesperada es irme de Europa y sacar a Neptuno de mi casa 4, florida ( Miami ) iría muy bien , cómo conseguiste la green card, me podrías mandar un privado ? Por favor