How does he feel for her now?

scahm

Hi everyone,

A friend asked me to create a horary chart on her behalf (I am therefore not within the chart, querent is Asc) asking about how an ex feels towards her, now that they've been separated for a while. Their breakup was messy, so they haven't remained friends, but they do occasionally check in with one another. I think the chart shows that he no longer has feelings for her but I've noticed that the chart shows an applying square between them. I was therefore wondering if anyone would be able to help me pinpoint what this conflict may be about, please?

Querent is Jupiter, having just gone direct (which is apt, she was feeling terrible over the breakup but now feels like she is starting to move on), in her house of self worth, whilst he is Mercury, conjunct the MC - does this in itself indicate anything?

I see that he has separated from an opposition to Chiron in her 3rd house of communications, so perhaps he was hurt by something she said. He will eventually oppose Mars, ruling the end of the matter - does this indicate that he will be the one to finally close the chapter between the both of them?

Many thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 17.36.38.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 17.36.38.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 17.36.46.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 17.36.46.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 33

ElenaJ

Moon separated from a square with disruptive Uranus, which would refer to the break up they had.
However, moon from the 8th exactly trines the ascendent showing that he does still have feelings for her. Moon will sextile mercury, ruler of the 7th, so there is a good chance they will get back together.

scahm

Moon separated from a square with disruptive Uranus, which would refer to the break up they had.
However, moon from the 8th exactly trines the ascendent showing that he does still have feelings for her. Moon will sextile mercury, ruler of the 7th, so there is a good chance they will get back together.

Thank you, ElenaJ. Do you think the Mercury/Jupiter square indicates that any coming together will result in conflict? I assume he will approach her as the fasting moving planet?

scahm

Hi,

Do you know if the ex of your friend is not already with some other woman?

He has moved on already it seems.

Hi, thank you for your response. I'm unsure - if he is with another woman, he seems to be hiding it. Please can you explain how you saw that in the chart? I'm assuming it's due to Mercury being in Libra, and the Moon translating from Venus to Mercury?

ElenaJ

Thank you, ElenaJ. Do you think the Mercury/Jupiter square indicates that any coming together will result in conflict? I assume he will approach her as the fasting moving planet?

Not that the coming together will result in conflict, but the coming together will not be completely smooth.
He mercury is in the Terms of Jupiter, so favouring her, but she doesn't easily return this. Jupiter has just turned direct, so is taking up where it was before but having absorbed something from the retrograde introspective period, and in effect moving away from mercury, who persues and will catch up to Jupiter.
Meanwhile moon moves towards him, mercury. So it could be either one of them making the first move towards reconciliation.
There could be disagreements between them about the way they view general values of life, they don't see eye to eye, and maybe not agreeing about money matters.

scahm

Not that the coming together will result in conflict, but the coming together will not be completely smooth.
He mercury is in the Terms of Jupiter, so favouring her, but she doesn't easily return this. Jupiter has just turned direct, so is taking up where it was before but having absorbed something from the retrograde introspective period, and in effect moving away from mercury, who persues and will catch up to Jupiter.
Meanwhile moon moves towards him, mercury. So it could be either one of them making the first move towards reconciliation.
There could be disagreements between them about the way they view general values of life, they don't see eye to eye, and maybe not agreeing about money matters.

Thank you for clarifying, ElenaJ - your comments on her feelings are spot on. I will keep you informed on how this progresses!

aquarius7000

Hi, thank you for your response. I'm unsure - if he is with another woman, he seems to be hiding it. Please can you explain how you saw that in the chart? I'm assuming it's due to Mercury being in Libra, and the Moon translating from Venus to Mercury?

Yes, Moon separates from Venus and applies to Merc (in Libra, so Venus' domicile). Clear indication that some thing has been going on in terms of an affair. I don't see your friend and her ex coming together per this chart.

scahm

Yes, Moon separates from Venus and applies to Merc (in Libra, so Venus' domicile). Clear indication that some thing has been going on in terms of an affair. I don't see your friend and her ex coming together per this chart.

Thank you for clarifying!