Health problems when will they improve

GeminiStarr

I've been having health problems, I wanted to know if this is shown in my chart and most importantly when will it improve?

May 28, 1984
7:08PM (19:08)
Brooklyn, NY, USA

Last edited:

creativei

Hi sir

if im right then you have eye related and head related problem or possible of blood related issues . since 6th lord aspected by many you have multiple health issues which is also causing you worry .

since 6th lord is own house whatever it may be it wont put you down , you quickly get cured because mars is fast healer , if your 6th lord is saturn then we can say healing takes long time . since it mars it heals soon . ( only physical wounds ! )

i dont wish to give you fake beliefs i say what it is . as it is you are running rahu dasa and that rahu is in moon which is no.1 enemy for rahu . generally dasa results are based on its constellation , since rahu is in moon star and that moon is in 6th along with several other malefics throughout this rahu dasa you will have these troubles it goes on and off . rahu friends bukti will give somewhat relief but again when rahu enemy bukti comes it troubles you again . so always do medical check up engage in devotional service assume you are reaping ur past karma that god has decided to make this life last . so face it with courage , u indeed have that since lagna lord mars is strong

your next jupiter dasa is very good except few bad , but no health problems for sure ......

moon rules mind and blood so take care that well .. year 2022 to 2025 wil give some relief .

saturn or rahu aspecting 6th lord gives lifelong illness ...

GeminiStarr

Hi sir

if im right then you have eye related and head related problem or possible of blood related issues . since 6th lord aspected by many you have multiple health issues which is also causing you worry .

since 6th lord is own house whatever it may be it wont put you down , you quickly get cured because mars is fast healer , if your 6th lord is saturn then we can say healing takes long time . since it mars it heals soon . ( only physical wounds ! )

i dont wish to give you fake beliefs i say what it is . as it is you are running rahu dasa and that rahu is in moon which is no.1 enemy for rahu . generally dasa results are based on its constellation , since rahu is in moon star and that moon is in 6th along with several other malefics throughout this rahu dasa you will have these troubles it goes on and off . rahu friends bukti will give somewhat relief but again when rahu enemy bukti comes it troubles you again . so always do medical check up engage in devotional service assume you are reaping ur past karma that god has decided to make this life last . so face it with courage , u indeed have that since lagna lord mars is strong

your next jupiter dasa is very good except few bad , but no health problems for sure ......

moon rules mind and blood so take care that well .. year 2022 to 2025 wil give some relief .

saturn or rahu aspecting 6th lord gives lifelong illness ...

Thank you creativei

I am a woman and yes it was blood related. I was having extreme blood loss because of abnormal mentural cycles. They thought I would need a blood transfusion

It made me anemic but the blood loss has stopped after treatment. I am now working on building the iron levels in blood which is imporving since my last doctors visit. But it will take months for it to go back to normal with medicine.

Do you see this affecting my fertility?

Last edited:

creativei

Thank you creativei

I am a woman and yes it was blood related. I was having extreme blood loss because of abnormal mentural cycles.

It made me anemic but the blood loss has stopped after treatment. I am now working on building the iron levels in blood which is imporving since my last doctors visit. But it will take months for it to go back to normal with medicine.

Oh sorry mam continue your treatment you indeed recover gradually . i too pray to god .

start your treatment or taking medicines on tuesdays and on aswini nakshatra both are highly beneficial for quick healing . mars is master of healing and curing , those who take medicines or medical treatments on tuesdays will start seeing improvements for sure .

mars is your 6th lord and 1st as well so he who gave you ill health should also have to make you robust , currently he showing 6th house power

for scorpio ascendant both mercury and mars will show their evil house power first then after only they start doing good . we call it as astmadhipathiyam . me too scor lagna and kalasarpa dosha . have suffered many health problems including stammering form birth till now . ny real life starts next year overall success and prof fame .....

GeminiStarr

Oh sorry mam continue your treatment you indeed recover gradually . i too pray to god .

start your treatment or taking medicines on tuesdays and on aswini nakshatra both are highly beneficial for quick healing . mars is master of healing and curing , those who take medicines or medical treatments on tuesdays will start seeing improvements for sure .

mars is your 6th lord and 1st as well so he who gave you ill health should also have to make you robust , currently he showing 6th house power

for scorpio ascendant both mercury and mars will show their evil house power first then after only they start doing good . we call it as astmadhipathiyam . me too scor lagna and kalasarpa dosha . have suffered many health problems including stammering form birth till now . ny real life starts next year overall success and prof fame .....

Thank you

So will Rahu-mercury period give me more problems? I just started it last month.

Will this affect fertlity for me?

creativei

well actually moon rules fertility and menses for women afflicted moon gives irregular menses but dont worry since jupiter aspects both mars and moon things will improve gradually by time .

not at all your fertility wont affect in any way , but frequent blood loss may occur . indeed you have childrens .

if you are unmarried may takes place this time between 2022 to 2025 .

and if u r waiting for kids then youi may get it delay after one miscarriage . 2027 to 28 pretty late yes but not than never ! .

creativei

As per rasi mercury is lord of 6th thats why u r suffering , as i said already throughout this rahu dasa health condition will be on and off .only in jupiter dasa you see change ...

GeminiStarr

well actually moon rules fertility and menses for women afflicted moon gives irregular menses but dont worry since jupiter aspects both mars and moon things will improve gradually by time .

not at all your fertility wont affect in any way , but frequent blood loss may occur . indeed you have childrens .

if you are unmarried may takes place this time between 2022 to 2025 .

and if u r waiting for kids then youi may get it delay after one miscarriage . 2027 to 28 pretty late yes but not than never ! .

Thank you I appreciate your response

Hopefully I have twins so I can have 2 for 1 lol

Last edited: