chart of a genius?

MentalMercury

I have this passion for astrology ever since I was 14 years old. But after 30 odd years I am completely baffled about my own chart and my life. Was diagnosed as a 'completely unaware highly gifted adult suffering all the typical problems that come with the territory' some time ago. It came as a complete and utter shock as I seriously never saw that one coming, still struggling with the concept.
I know all about the suffering as people can be really evil to everybody who doesn't fit their comfort zone. But I am also very sure I am not Einstein material as my grade point average is exactly that, very extremely average.

Apparently I was wrong and the shrink is right as I do fit the nerd profile down to the last dot. I only lack the good marks? But he says that is the result of me hiding my talents as good marks meant unwanted attention at home, like having to do the trick again and again and again and I get bored after the first time. Really, I seriously don't see the point of getting high marks just to please everybody else.

So, is my chart really the chart of a genius? And if so, what am I completely failing to see about my own talents? As I consider myself being completely talentless, only have a wide range of interests as long as it isn't about kids, fashion, decorating, make up and other girly stuff (I'm a woman and very much look like one too as there is no hiding some body parts).
I had a nearly eidetic memory, but killed that by smoking pot a lot for decades.
Please kids, do not try that at home, it will damage your brains!

Attachments

• My chart.jpg
    My chart.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 100

InfoOverload2

I have this passion for astrology ever since I was 14 years old. But after 30 odd years I am completely baffled about my own chart and my life. Was diagnosed as a 'completely unaware highly gifted adult suffering all the typical problems that come with the territory' some time ago. It came as a complete and utter shock as I seriously never saw that one coming, still struggling with the concept.
I know all about the suffering as people can be really evil to everybody who doesn't fit their comfort zone. But I am also very sure I am not Einstein material as my grade point average is exactly that, very extremely average.

Apparently I was wrong and the shrink is right as I do fit the nerd profile down to the last dot. I only lack the good marks? But he says that is the result of me hiding my talents as good marks meant unwanted attention at home, like having to do the trick again and again and again and I get bored after the first time. Really, I seriously don't see the point of getting high marks just to please everybody else.

So, is my chart really the chart of a genius? And if so, what am I completely failing to see about my own talents? As I consider myself being completely talentless, only have a wide range of interests as long as it isn't about kids, fashion, decorating, make up and other girly stuff (I'm a woman and very much look like one too as there is no hiding some body parts).
I had a nearly eidetic memory, but killed that by smoking pot a lot for decades.

Hey! Is this really the question you want an answer to or is it something more specific about what's going on?

Do you have questions about life purpose? If you do, can you post some information about your career goals / experience..or some thoughts you have on what you're here to do?

Happy to give my thoughts but the genius question is too wide lol

IleneK

Premium Member
I would ask us to define what the terms, "genius" and "genius abilities" means here, both to original poster and also to those who choose to answer.

MentalMercury, what do you take those terms to mean?

MentalMercury

Thanks for your replies!
First of all, I don't know what genius means as it is a very vague concept indeed. For me Einstein is a genius or Stephen Hawking. You know, the biggies, they had defined talents!
All I have is being very rational as I learned to ignore my own emotions/feelings as having them hurt. But as a human being I do have emotions and they can seriously cloud the mind... like now.

Rahu: According to the shrink I am dead normal and nothing crazy going on, just clinically depressed as a result of my lousy childhood. So no bipolarity either, just in two minds about everything as there are always more sides to a story. But that can be explained by my mercury conjunct ascendant in Gemini. The low self esteem is spot on, it is non existent. Thank my mother for that and there is no cure for it either, got all the statistics stacked against me.
But, learning to deal with it so that is not a problem anymore. Not sure what you mean with the uranus bit, I vehemently deny being a psychic, I think it is all logic when you know about human nature. Studied 300.000 specimens, so I know a bit about them...

InfoOverload: Perhaps the better question is: what are my talents? Been looking for them for a couple of years without any result. Might it be true I have too many and therefore no specific one? So you have a point, I am looking for a new direction career wise, but clueless which direction is best suited for me.
Because I have done so many different educations (optometry, business, communications, marketing) that if I get invited for a job interview (very rarely), I need to bring my map of diploma's otherwise people call me a liar. But when they do see my map to confirm I'm not lying on my resume, they stare at it and mumble they'll give me a call... they never do. Failed my own business as a result of the low self esteem so took that of my list.

conspiracy theorist

There is at least one definition of genius that is measurable and "objective" and that is having an IQ of over 140. Maybe you could ask your psychologist/psychiatrist how you might be able to verify any giftedness being foist upon you through a legitimate IQ test.

Genius is definitely a word with a lot of baggage and assumptions attached to it. Just because one is not on the "level" of Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking doesn't mean that they themselves are not a genius. I've encountered where authorities in the field of intelligence research indicate that there are many ways one can be smart, while there are fewer ways that one can be "dumb". And this is not referring to Howard Gardner's ideas.

Average marks might be correlated with cognitive ability, but cognitive ability isn't the only explanation for a high grade point average. Being a studious and conscientious student is also a pretty important ingredient as to how well you do in school. Conforming to instructions and completing assignments with the aim to meet all the criteria that the instructors set up are integral to getting As. Optometry less so than the rest, which are more liable to being influenced by what the lecturer's personal stances are in regard to economics, politics and philosophy.

Of course, no-one will know that you're a "genius" if you never catalyse it, either through high marks or some kind of intellectually demanding achievement, right? Does one lack creativity because they never got a book published, or painted a work of art that no-one wanted to buy, or found a way to expedite a particular process that nobody knows existed, because you never told anyone?

I think a major reason that you haven't been able to capitalise on your mental ability is because of your clinical depression. That is going to impair your ability to perceive your self or your abilities in a balanced way. Your problem sounds more because of 0 confidence resulting in you not having the resolve/endurance/courage to make use of whatever talents you possess.

Your chart does describe someone who is highly cerebral and inclined toward intellection, logic, abstraction. Your Mercury, which describes the rational mind, is very powerful. It's angular, in it's domicile and supercharged by being exactly on the fixed star Aldebaran.http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Aldebaran.html

Where Mercury could be described as the "left-hemisphere" of thinking, the moon would characterize the "right-hemisphere" - where the imagination, imagistive, impressions, "intuitions" and such are found. It is the most elevated planet in the chart and angular - making it a powerful force in the life. It's in the sign of Aquarius, which traditionally makes it a "human" sign, which means an inclination to "humanistic" manifestations - more cultured, likelier to be more intellectual and less instinctual and "raw" as the other signs. And most astrological schools links the sign to scientific endeavor and scientific inquiry.

Both planets are trine, which means an easy and effortless flow between them. Your left-hemisphere and right-hemisphere thinking work synergistically and effortlessly with each other, and if that wasn't enough, you have the modern planet Uranus also trining both of these planets from the other air sign, Libra. Uranus is said to be a planet that bestows on those influenced by it the traits of brilliance, highly correct intuitive flashes, and a hyper-rational bent. It is also said to make those who are "rebellious" and out of the norm of regular society. And yes, it's also a planet of supposed "genius".

The disparity between what these indications show and what your "school" houses 3rd (lower education) and 9th (higher education) indicate might help you to see, at least astrologically, why native intelligence and school performance don't necessarily correspond.

With regard to your 3rd house, it is either ruled by the Moon (placidus) or the Sun (placidus). Based on what you've said, your marks are middling (average) which would indicate that the Moon might be the culprit - although accidentally strong in the 10th, it is square a 12th house Saturn which lowers it's efficacy a fair bit. The mixture results in a leveling out. The Sun is peregrine and in the 12th house - which doesn't seem to describe your school life as it seems merely unremarkable, and not particularly a poor experience.

The 9th house is ruled by Saturn no matter how you square it. Saturn is located in the 12th - which is his joy but is cadent. It is also making a phasis from the Sun. It has square from the Moon. There may be much validity to the idea of Saturn's joy and phasis in this chart, as it does seem that you've completed at least 4 different degree programs successfully (not knowing if you moved on to graduate studies). Your average grades notwithstanding, that's a good track record in my opinion.

MentalMercury

Wow and Amen to that!

Your analysis fits like a glove in a very positive way, everything just clicked into place and it turned on my light! Having Sun, Venus and Saturn in 12th gives a definite blind spot and I was in denial big time. But now I understand. Gosh, thank you ever so much!
And actually, it neatly ties in the rest of my chart too :-D

For instance Venus, I interpreted there as secret love affairs and in Aries it gives hidden passion too. Yes been there, done that and got the t-shirt to prove it too. Also, I hide from the world either by working in a dark office or by staying at home with the curtains closed, sad but true. But, looking at it from this intellectual point of view (you really turned on the light!) it states: love of pioneering into the unknown or things hidden from daily routine. And although Venus doesn't connect with Pluto nor Jupiter in 5th, it does through Uranus sitting on the south node. Pluto (power) Jupiter (abundance) of detailed serving analysis which I enjoy and am very creative with; combined with the house ruler ships: daily routine/health, relationships/PR, transformation/shared passions and groups/results of status. It spells out 'analysis researcher'... and not optometry nor business I was forced into by society, right I can work with that!

The nodal axis was a problem too as was stuck in the either/or modus and couldn't find a balance. But this made me think of another way out, looking where the midpoints are at:
Sagittarius in 8th and Gemini in 2nd=
Fire (passion) and air (intellect), transformation and value, philosophy and knowledge. Again, confirming the analysis research thingy as my unique talent or what makes me tick.
Tied to 5th/11th means creativity/enjoyment and groups/results of status. So astrologers have been wrong there, it is not about the nodes really, but the midpoints of the nodal axis are the trigger or way out or the hidden life path.

On a hunch I decided to have glance at my progressed chart concerning those 2 midpoints and lo and behold... When things started to go 'a bit iffy' about my direction in life as I felt deprived of any intellectual challenge and my life slipping away through my fingers, the prelude to the last burnout which resulted in finding the right shrink for a change, the midpoints were spot on my natal 2/8th house cusp progressing into 7th...
The nodal axis moving slowly explained why it took me 8 years to sort it all out and what I was sorting out, my own worth (intellect) and support of intellectual relationships. Something I've never had. Again, confirming my talents and my need to find other like minded people.

That leaves one conundrum tied to the 12th house, obviously a massive blind spot for me, the Mercury-Mars opposition. I understand the mercury part, but Mars I really have a hard time understanding and in so working with. It appears to be working against me and behind the scenes to, but can't put a finger on it. Although the square to Pluto can be truly interpreted as me intensely criticizing my co-workers for being stupid...no offense meant but I have been doing that all my life as a result of them rejecting me from a very young age, 4 years old. (I honestly didn't know I was that intelligent and my teachers parents failed to notice too!) Do you have any profound thoughts on that?

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope inputs enable reflect-pick-integrate as relevant,
do share feedbacks pointwise how true-insightful-prospective etc,
traits-talents-strengths-weaknesses etc etc:

mer own gemini asc, growth-riches through intellectual-analytical pursuits,
information processing, business analyst, instrumental music, writing, journalism;

mer-mars opp, managerial, legal,
lawyerly combative approach in personal and public relations;

mars debilated aspect cancer 2nd for family-fin-speech-education-throat;

philosophical sag-jup 7th inimical-malefic for analytical gemini,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation-business;
mars inimical sag 7th, abdominal inflammations;

retro mars towards own scorpio 6th,
research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes;

sun-sat and retro mars scorpio opp,
stress in health-employment matters,
and having to cope with opponents/competition;

jup now transit scorpio 6th for research-occult aptitudes,
trine pisces 12th for income-gains-friendships;
trine cancer 3rd for communications-writings and counseling roles;

inimical jup-ketu separative SN virgo 4th, hyper-critical,
good for audit-quality roles;
jup highest planetary deg, the core personality;

And stress-delays in domestic comfort-property, etc,
jup aspect own pisces 10th supportive of career;
health issues heart-lungs-intestinal etc- pain/injury/surgery;
detachment from mother-motherland;
jup debilated aspect over cap 9th for luck-edu-father-travels;

cap-sat 9th settling late at 36+;

sun-sat creative-stubborn taurus 12th, for foreign lands;
aptitude for hotel management, food admin, etc;
sun 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation;

moon acq 10th,
aptitude for pscyhology, govt, reformist;
sat aspect own acq 10th, supportive of career,
but not good for healthy boss relationships, probably;

currently ketu transit moon-acq 10th, career-job changes,
pain-injury-surgery knees-legs-sciatica-heart-lungs etc;

venus aspect own libra 6th, preference for work environments,
business oriented, fair-just, social, etc;
venus 12th seeking comforts in foreign lands, possessive spouse;
libra-venus 9th from moon for luck;

sat now transit own cap 8th, good for insurance etc,
and success amidst adversity, while prone to chronic health issues;
sat elevated aspect libra 6th for health-employment;
luck gradually improving sat moving to own cap 9th later;

look forward to prompt ack and feedbacks,
which could be interesting to learn of,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Renee35

I'd say yes with the moon in AQ and Sun in Taurus, all that Virgo energy tho...Might make you neurotic - I have Virgo Moon, I'm there with you. But, at heart you're in great standing to help mankind. Just try to steer clear of bad men....

conspiracy theorist

No, I'm pretty much spent on the profundity, but I'm glad that my interpretation allowed you to congeal many of your ideas about your chart into a integrated whole that you can move forward with. Analysis researcher is both specific enough as well as broad enough for you to find a myriad of ways to implement your skills with some focus but not so much focus that you dig yourself into a rut. With regard to natals, getting too specific might be counterproductive, as an average human life is long enough and varied enough that many of the meanings of the planetary placements and houses will find a way to manifest itself. A relative of mine has a very prominent 1st house Venus in Gemini, and it was only after her 40s that she has gotten into art and acting, being critically acclaimed in both within a remarkably short space of time. If you were to tell her about anything art related while in her 20s and early 30s, she'd most assuredly laugh in your face. The chart takes a lifetime to unfold.

About your Mars, you don't think that the polarizing that you've faced from your peers has a lot to do with it? Mercury opposition Mars, as you're most certainly aware by now, is about arguments, conflicts, hostility to opposing ideas, and a tendency to use words as weapons. Gemini/Sagittarius turns this natal aspect into an even more mentally-oriented affair, and with the modern planet Pluto and Jupiter in Virgo square Mars in Sagittarius, that is very much descriptive of intellectual power struggles and the experiences you've had with your environment and the fact of your being shunned for being a little too mentally...energetic.

Mars might be hard to grasp because it has been characterizing your "opponents" the whole time, as it is easier for you and very natural to assume the mercurial part of the configuration. So you are attacked by others (Mars in the 7th house Sagittarius) for having unacceptable/idiosyncratic ideas (Mercury in the 1st house). Sagittarius can be overly strident about their viewpoints after all.

Seeing as how you've this far in life, why don't you voluntarily look for intellectual interlocutors to have mental sparing matches with? Or get involved with intellectual activities with a competitive edge? Bobby Fischer had a partile Mars on his dsc in Aquarius and he found chess.

obsidianmineral

It's important to try to seek validation in intelligence and in something you can call your own, or a trait that is only yours and can make you feel special, but whether or not you are a genius, even with Mercury in the 1st in Gemini (which is good), you shouldn't beat yourself up over this matter. You have to have values that are absolute and long-lasting. If your life depends on how intelligent you might be then you're in for a wreck. So, if you had been born really dumb, would it have been fair to make it depend on your intelligence? No. You have to be prepared for sucking at some things and for being good at others. So, the best option always is to give it your best in every field or aspect of your life. It will, without question, improve your skills, whether they were good or bad in the first place.

Even if at this very moment you may feel like you won the lottery and everything is perfect because you were told you are very intelligent, what if it really isn't true? The moment you try to put your energy and effort into something related to this or something else and then fail you will fall back to block one, so don't expect things to go your way. And don't try to say everything is going to go fine. You will always, and I mean always, fail. Failure is a part of life that absolutely nobody will avoid. Given this premise, you will find that learning from failure is strictly the best way you can live your life. Like someone once said, life is under no obligation to give you your expectations; not because it doesn't wanna, but rather, because it can't listen. I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble here, I always try to be optimistic, but you gotta see reality first. You have to be optimistic about your future because you know that, given the right mindset and knowledge, you may just be able to accomplish your goals. That's where true optimism is born! Jupiter (luck and optimism) isn't associated with knowledge and gurus for no reason!

I'm sorry if I come off as preachy, maybe it's my ninth house Sun giving itself away right off the bat, but I just saw that this post needed it and wanted to offer my advice.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

This thread didn't come off to me as if the OP was vanity-driven about there intelligence, I tend to ignore those threads. It seemed more like she wanted verification of what her psychiatrist said about the reasons behind her experiences in life.

Check what the OP has stated and look at the chart placements; she's over 40 and unemployed because it appears that employers aren't willing to pay her what her education would require. A life time of clinical depression, ostracism and prolonged unemployment is pretty much as real and full of failure and losses as "reality" can be. I know people with worse lives, but that's getting into the realm of dick measuring.

The underlying question to this thread was, what the phuck should be done with a life with seemingly untapped potential. You're going to have to look at the chart to see where the chart-holder will gain and where they will lose, and that includes personal skills and strong-points.

obsidianmineral

This thread didn't come off to me as if the OP was vanity-driven about there intelligence, I tend to ignore those threads. It seemed more like she wanted verification of what her psychiatrist said about the reasons behind her experiences in life.

Check what the OP has stated and look at the chart placements; she's over 40 and unemployed because it appears that employers aren't willing to pay her what her education would require. A life time of clinical depression, ostracism and prolonged unemployment is pretty much as real and full of failure and losses as "reality" can be. I know people with worse lives, but that's getting into the realm of dick measuring.

The underlying question to this thread was, what the phuck should be done with a life with seemingly untapped potential. You're going to have to look at the chart to see where the chart-holder will gain and where they will lose, and that includes personal skills and strong-points.

Well, I'm sorry for what was wrongly said from my part, but some points still do count. If talent wasn't used in a lifetime, then does it even really matter? She can't change the past. Nobody can. You can only move forward and be practical. Thinking about untapped potential is useless if it is only a reason to mourn and regret what has already happened. I know some people that have gone through similar experiences and I don't think they're completely lost.

conspiracy theorist

Well, I'm sorry for what was wrongly said from my part, but some points still do count. If talent wasn't used in a lifetime, then does it even really matter? She can't change the past. Nobody can. You can only move forward and be practical. Thinking about untapped potential is useless if it is only a reason to mourn and regret what has already happened. I know some people that have gone through similar experiences and I don't think they're completely lost.

Untapped potential is still present until your dead or lose your faculties. There is no indication that the OP is neither. What can be done is to take stock of where one is at a particular time of life, and make the changes necessary to achieve their aims. "Thinking" about untapped potential isn't what is being done here; like every other thread that doesn't have the controversial intelligence argument apart of it's main issues, it's about aiding the chart holder to see aspects in their chart that they themselves are either unaware of, have never heard it put in a certain way before, or even something as simple as being a sounding board to bounce ideas off of.

Everybody tends to have a "point". Context is key in order for the point to be relevant or in anyway useful to the discussion.

Sure, the past can't be changed, but by looking at where you went wrong and coming to grips with what happened in the past, you'll be able to move into the future with some hard earned wisdom and a few more bruises, but much more competent and sure about what works for you and what doesn't work for you. Unresolved problems from the past WILL effect future behaviour, if you don't address them. Being "practical" also entails knowing when to dig into yourself to fix yourself up. It seems this OP is trying to do that, like many of the OPs who ask about how best they can correct themselves to go in the direction they want to go. If there was no talk of genius or I.Q or whatever, I'm almost sure we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Last edited:

MentalMercury

It's important to try to seek validation in intelligence and in something you can call your own, or a trait that is only yours and can make you feel special, but whether or not you are a genius, even with Mercury in the 1st in Gemini (which is good), you shouldn't beat yourself up over this matter. You have to have values that are absolute and long-lasting. If your life depends on how intelligent you might be then you're in for a wreck. So, if you had been born really dumb, would it have been fair to make it depend on your intelligence? No. You have to be prepared for sucking at some things and for being good at others. So, the best option always is to give it your best in every field or aspect of your life. It will, without question, improve your skills, whether they were good or bad in the first place.

Even if at this very moment you may feel like you won the lottery and everything is perfect because you were told you are very intelligent, what if it really isn't true? The moment you try to put your energy and effort into something related to this or something else and then fail you will fall back to block one, so don't expect things to go your way. And don't try to say everything is going to go fine. You will always, and I mean always, fail. Failure is a part of life that absolutely nobody will avoid. Given this premise, you will find that learning from failure is strictly the best way you can live your life. Like someone once said, life is under no obligation to give you your expectations; not because it doesn't wanna, but rather, because it can't listen. I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble here, I always try to be optimistic, but you gotta see reality first. You have to be optimistic about your future because you know that, given the right mindset and knowledge, you may just be able to accomplish your goals. That's where true optimism is born! Jupiter (luck and optimism) isn't associated with knowledge and gurus for no reason!

I'm sorry if I come off as preachy, maybe it's my ninth house Sun giving itself away right off the bat, but I just saw that this post needed it and wanted to offer my advice.

I think I know about reality than you do. Your comment really hurt me,

MentalMercury

No, I'm pretty much spent on the profundity, but I'm glad that my interpretation allowed you to congeal many of your ideas about your chart into a integrated whole that you can move forward with. Analysis researcher is both specific enough as well as broad enough for you to find a myriad of ways to implement your skills with some focus but not so much focus that you dig yourself into a rut. With regard to natals, getting too specific might be counterproductive, as an average human life is long enough and varied enough that many of the meanings of the planetary placements and houses will find a way to manifest itself. A relative of mine has a very prominent 1st house Venus in Gemini, and it was only after her 40s that she has gotten into art and acting, being critically acclaimed in both within a remarkably short space of time. If you were to tell her about anything art related while in her 20s and early 30s, she'd most assuredly laugh in your face. The chart takes a lifetime to unfold.

About your Mars, you don't think that the polarizing that you've faced from your peers has a lot to do with it? Mercury opposition Mars, as you're most certainly aware by now, is about arguments, conflicts, hostility to opposing ideas, and a tendency to use words as weapons. Gemini/Sagittarius turns this natal aspect into an even more mentally-oriented affair, and with the modern planet Pluto and Jupiter in Virgo square Mars in Sagittarius, that is very much descriptive of intellectual power struggles and the experiences you've had with your environment and the fact of your being shunned for being a little too mentally...energetic.

Mars might be hard to grasp because it has been characterizing your "opponents" the whole time, as it is easier for you and very natural to assume the mercurial part of the configuration. So you are attacked by others (Mars in the 7th house Sagittarius) for having unacceptable/idiosyncratic ideas (Mercury in the 1st house). Sagittarius can be overly strident about their viewpoints after all.

Seeing as how you've this far in life, why don't you voluntarily look for intellectual interlocutors to have mental sparing matches with? Or get involved with intellectual activities with a competitive edge? Bobby Fischer had a partile Mars on his dsc in Aquarius and he found chess.

haha, the blind spot indeed! I thought (and was told many times) I was the agressor by other people. And as the 7th house represents how we relate with other people, I thought it was my fault. Mars is an agressor and in 7th makes for agressive relationships provoked by me. Never considered it as other people reacting to me. And a beautiful example is the reaction of obsidianmineral. Immediately had a go at me without reading my post properly...

MentalMercury

The problem with astrology is that it is like some living organism.

Reflecting on my Mars placement with new insight and the posts placed by obsidianmineral, it explains a lot.
I put myself out there in the world (Mercury) and somebody else aggressively reacts to me (Mars) which energy gets directed to my Venus in Aries 12th ruler 6: so I want to shut up and hide. Is inconjunct to my Sun, me systematically adjusting to other people and the practical solution is to hide myself, my feelings and my creativity.
The negative Mars energy is directed to Pluto in Virgo in 5th ruler 6th and 12th. So I destructively analyse my own creative enjoyment which concurs with my identity in hiding.
My sun is making a square to moon and there the mars opposition confirming with what my mother told me: I am worthless and only there to be assaulted by other people as I deserve it.
Was 7 years old when she started telling me that on a daily basis and it was actually the last thing she said to me. On advice of my shrink I never contacted her again because I needed to start defending myself of her abuse. It still hurts as I can't understand why she is evil to me when claiming to love me.

And that is where Jupiter and Uranus come in the picture. Jupiter I optimistically start analysing all sorts of details about others, 8th house is a bit of a conundrum but the 11th house spells out hope. And I am always looking for tiny clues that people might like me after all. Well they don't but that approach did give me a massive insight in the behaviour of people (Neptune) and made me down right cynical (Pluto again). Then Uranus, in a way my saviour as I do have some very unique friendships with foreigners (who says far friends are the lesser option than good neighbours?). These are unique friendships too as we don't see or speak a lot, but when we do, it is like no time has passed, even though it might be years.

Yes I value my few friends more then any romantic partner which I don't have because I can't because I think I am worthless and only deserve to be cheated on and abused. That is the point where it all started with, Mars opposition Mercury.

I am sorry, but I can't find a way out here as people will attack me for opening my mouth saying...could be anything really. And then the whole painful process starts again.
Obsidianmineral was a perfect but painful example.
So avoiding people is the best option for me if I don't want to get hurt or misunderstood?

So yes, I am able to connect with people, but rarely as there are a lot more obsidianminerals on this planet then conspiracy theorists.

obsidianmineral

The problem with astrology is that it is like some living organism.

Reflecting on my Mars placement with new insight and the posts placed by obsidianmineral, it explains a lot.
I put myself out there in the world (Mercury) and somebody else aggressively reacts to me (Mars) which energy gets directed to my Venus in Aries 12th ruler 6: so I want to shut up and hide. Is inconjunct to my Sun, me systematically adjusting to other people and the practical solution is to hide myself, my feelings and my creativity.
The negative Mars energy is directed to Pluto in Virgo in 5th ruler 6th and 12th. So I destructively analyse my own creative enjoyment which concurs with my identity in hiding.
My sun is making a square to moon and there the mars opposition confirming with what my mother told me: I am worthless and only there to be assaulted by other people as I deserve it.
Was 7 years old when she started telling me that on a daily basis and it was actually the last thing she said to me. On advice of my shrink I never contacted her again because I needed to start defending myself of her abuse. It still hurts as I can't understand why she is evil to me when claiming to love me.

And that is where Jupiter and Uranus come in the picture. Jupiter I optimistically start analysing all sorts of details about others, 8th house is a bit of a conundrum but the 11th house spells out hope. And I am always looking for tiny clues that people might like me after all. Well they don't but that approach did give me a massive insight in the behaviour of people (Neptune) and made me down right cynical (Pluto again). Then Uranus, in a way my saviour as I do have some very unique friendships with foreigners (who says far friends are the lesser option than good neighbours?). These are unique friendships too as we don't see or speak a lot, but when we do, it is like no time has passed, even though it might be years.

Yes I value my few friends more then any romantic partner which I don't have because I can't because I think I am worthless and only deserve to be cheated on and abused. That is the point where it all started with, Mars opposition Mercury.

I am sorry, but I can't find a way out here as people will attack me for opening my mouth saying...could be anything really. And then the whole painful process starts again.
Obsidianmineral was a perfect but painful example.
So avoiding people is the best option for me if I don't want to get hurt or misunderstood?

So yes, I am able to connect with people, but rarely as there are a lot more obsidianminerals on this planet then conspiracy theorists.

I want to apologize if I came off as preachy and jumped to the gun right away. I already addressed this before. Even so, my point of being realistic still stands. I am in no way trying to personally attack you. I think you are a valuable person, because everyone is. Nobody is trying to attack you here; if I truly were trying to, I would have had to know who you were in the first place, I mean, why would I have the need to attack people that I don't know? The thing is, you can get criticized for your actions or your words but not for who you are. I can do stupid things and say stupid things or make imprudent actions (like typing without checking diligently) and that does not make me a bad person. I did a bad action, which is not to say I'm bad myself. I still have, like you, the same exact ability to rectify on my actions and not commit mistakes.

It is useless for you to try to shut up and hide because other people say mean things. Don't you think you've got as much as an ability to defend yourself? You're more intelligent than most. That's what your chart says.

"My sun is making a square to moon and there the mars opposition confirming with what my mother told me: I am worthless and only there to be assaulted by other people as I deserve it."

Please try to rationalize what you are saying here instead of paying attention to your feelings. You're only believing the aspect confirms that because you're looking at things from a different perspective. There are two scenarios here: you either really are being attacked by everyone or some people are attacking you and you're not knowing how to take it. Either way, it does not deny the fact that you have the ability to believe in your ideas and defend yourself. I wouldn't care if people attacked me. If I have the ability to listen to others and rationalize what they say to me, and even then, I'm still correct and they keep attacking me, why would I even care? Why believe what others say blindly? You can only believe in your own ability to rationalize and to take what others say, reflect upon their comments, and then decide for yourself.

I was not trying to be narcissistic or to stomp on others. I have failed many times as well. I might become a hobo one day, I might become the biggest loser you can imagine. That still won't take away the fact that I will have the ability to rectify and to do the right thing.

About encountering people that are mean... I can say for sure that you're going to see many mean people who will really try to hurt you, but that's a part of life. I've been hurt by people before who have tried to belittle me, just like everyone else. There are always going to be people out there like that. You won't avoid it. What you can do is establish limits and think about if really is okay for others to hurt you. If you try to logically think about matters like these, you will never reach to the conclusion that you are worse than others or in any position to be treated as such. It's irrational. You may end up thinking so if you only listen to your feelings, but these things aren't exactly known for being rational.

Anyway, that was my constructive criticism. You can still vilify me say I'm the bad guy here if you want. I don't care. I know what I said and what I think. Everyone makes mistakes, and I apologize.