Confusion

mercuryretro

I am confused that she invited me to join her for bowling. She knows I have feelings and told me she doesn't feel the same but I am confused about why she did this (invite me out the blue) since I have been trying to distance myself from her. My question is why did she invited me was her motive friendly or is there feelings for me?
PS: I dint go

4zukwx.gif

Last edited:

mercuryretro

Anyone?

Does it mean anything that 7th ruler is in 5th house? (Romance). 5th rulers is with moon in 3rd house of courage meaning she felt courageous to ask me out with a romantic motive?

And moon is conjuct with the 5th house ruler? Am I getting this wrong?

Please help me answer this question

waybread

I would read this as a friendship gesture-- but proceed with caution, as Saturn ruling the 7th house is one of those charts where caution is advised. You are symbolized by the moon. She's Saturn, and secondarily Venus. Saturn is in the 5th house of leisure activities (bowling??)-- as well as more light-hearted romantic episodes that do not necessarily lead to any kind of committed relationship. The moon applies to a sextile with Saturn, with Jupiter helping out.

The moon also applies to a nice trine with Venus, but before it does so it bonks into a square with Mercury retrograde, so you don't need to get your hopes up again only to have them dashed.

It's up to you whether a simple platonic friendship is good or not.

If we turn the houses, the moon (you) is in Saturn's 11th house of friends, so it's best to keep things on that basis till you learn otherwise. Maybe she values you as a friend, but wants to keep things at that level.

mercuryretro

I agree with you will be seeing her on new yrs eve again social event. I don't want to be hurt anymore by her stringing me along. Thank you so much waybread

rafaella

I am confused that she invited me to join her for bowling. She knows I have feelings and told me she doesn't feel the same but I am confused about why she did this (invite me out the blue) since I have been trying to distance myself from her. My question is why did she invited me was her motive friendly or is there feelings for me?
PS: I dint go

I don't believe she is interested in you, as in, she doesn't have feelings, but there is some attraction physically, but not too strong, as Sun moves away, Saturn feels less heat from the conjunction. 5th is some light entertainment, casual sex etc, perhaps that was her intention, but its not to form a relationship. You are very strongly into her, both Moon and Sun are in reception to her significator, so I think yes best to stay away if you don't want to get hurt.

Bunraku

You are sensitive Moon on a human sign, attractive, sociable, courteous, etc. and profoundly dignified in the house of Goddess, further indicating excellent manners and behavior. To add, the Moon in the 8th degree of Libra is on the fixed star Diadem, “...Suave, well-bred; personal charm; dissipation. Dramatic ability.” She is cruel Saturn on the feral and bestial portion of Sagittarius, ferocious, savage, wild, brutal, animalistic, and also she’s in the 5th house - her sexual appetite is ferocious and she will devour you based on her whims. Like you said, she invited you and she knows that you like her; she is already toying with you like a cat and her captured mouse. You should approach this jungle goddess in her mating season with care. You being such a caring planet being refined in a human sign will be cannibalized by this sensuous amazonian who only abides by the rules of nature.

If you are curious, then Moon will aspect the indicators of great fertility. Jupiter promises abundance and bounty, while the Moon will aspect Venus eventually, the ancient Goddess of fertility who is graciously observing from the setting horizon. Perhaps Mercury the saboteur might put a stop to this before you fall in her net and become captured. Mercury delights in destroying your pursuit and efforts, much to your despair, but maybe this will be the good that comes out of this situation.

Time Lord

Her intention is to establish emotional warmth and communication as well as love for precision electronics called mobiles phones or facebook or video recorders. (She wanted you in bed.)

Her outer intentions are sadistic (Pluto) and not very communicative (Sagittarius Mercury, sidereal), but this is just her outer mask (Mercury for females; Mars for males; Saturn for gay males; Neptune for artists, and so on...

Her other outer look ruler Venus wants to establish something with you as Saturn (she thinks you are gay. Saturn is the 8th ruler, she wants sex too. This outer ruler is very important in the here-life (always for women).

All in all, this chart is good, and indicates, you two cominig together.

mercuryretro

You are sensitive Moon on a human sign, attractive, sociable, courteous, etc. and profoundly dignified in the house of Goddess, further indicating excellent manners and behavior. To add, the Moon in the 8th degree of Libra is on the fixed star Diadem, “...Suave, well-bred; personal charm; dissipation. Dramatic ability.” She is cruel Saturn on the feral and bestial portion of Sagittarius, ferocious, savage, wild, brutal, animalistic, and also she’s in the 5th house - her sexual appetite is ferocious and she will devour you based on her whims. Like you said, she invited you and she knows that you like her; she is already toying with you like a cat and her captured mouse. You should approach this jungle goddess in her mating season with care. You being such a caring planet being refined in a human sign will be cannibalized by this sensuous amazonian who only abides by the rules of nature.

If you are curious, then Moon will aspect the indicators of great fertility. Jupiter promises abundance and bounty, while the Moon will aspect Venus eventually, the ancient Goddess of fertility who is graciously observing from the setting horizon. Perhaps Mercury the saboteur might put a stop to this before you fall in her net and become captured. Mercury delights in destroying your pursuit and efforts, much to your despair, but maybe this will be the good that comes out of this situation.

Wow yes you are right this makes so much sense, i have noticed her body language very seductive she wants to spend time with me on a physical level but refuses and pushes away when I try to connect with her on an emotional level. I am not interested in casual sex and neither will I subject myself to it just because I am in love with her. I want her emotional warmth more than anything. Very indept thanks so much and no I will not allow her to capture me especially just for physical satisfaction my feelings are way to deep for that.. thanks again

Last edited:

mercuryretro

Her intention is to establish emotional warmth and communication as well as love for precision electronics called mobiles phones or facebook or video recorders. (She wanted you in bed.)

Her outer intentions are sadistic (Pluto) and not very communicative (Sagittarius Mercury, sidereal), but this is just her outer mask (Mercury for females; Mars for males; Saturn for gay males; Neptune for artists, and so on...

Her other outer look ruler Venus wants to establish something with you as Saturn (she thinks you are gay. Saturn is the 8th ruler, she wants sex too. This outer ruler is very important in the here-life (always for women).

All in all, this chart is good, and indicates, you two cominig together.

Yes indeed she doesn't like to communicate with me via social media and puts up this don't care face... she knows I am gay and open it am female BTW ;)
She on the other hand I don't know probably afraid to be out in the open. Thanks so much I hope it turns out well I have been in love with her since a long long time but she keeps on throwing confusing curveballs.

waybread

If she is secretly gay or bi- but not out about it, heterosexual, or confused about her sexuality, that could explain a lot.

waybread

If this girl is conflicted or confused about her own sexual orientation, then she probably will have to work this out for herself prior to engaging in a same-sex relationship.

With this bowling invitation, is it possible that she just wants to get to know you better, but in a "safe" public space, and as a friend? Since about forever, heterosexual women have put off a guy who proposed marriage: not because they didn't like him an awful lot, but because they didn't think they knew him well enough, or the proposal caught them off-guard. They just needed time to let the idea sink in, and to know the guy better. (For a great classic novel with this theme, see Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.)

Given the conflicting testimony in this chart, if you love this girl and are willing to be friends for a while longer, that might be the best thing. First of all, if she is playing games with you while she works out her sexual identity, you can steel yourself and stay at arm's length. If she should turn out to be the type of person Bunraku described (yikes!) then you may decide that she's not the right person for you after all, and fall out of love. If she likes you a lot as a friend but had always though of herself as strictly straight, you can show her your good side as a friend, as well as your patience.

Of course, with your being symbolized by Cancer in this chart, I cannot promise there will be no heartache, but so it goes with human nature and relationships.

You deserve a loving partner who can reciprocate your capacity to love deeply. If this girl isn't the one, don't give up. Someone else will be out there.

mercuryretro

So true waybread however I love her way to much to keep a friendship sounds weird but it's who I am. Break all ties so my heart can heal.

Tikana I have already had that suspicion and it has appeared that way for a while.

Hopefully someday I can update this post "she and I are a team" until then I have some healing to do :(

tikana

So true waybread however I love her way to much to keep a friendship sounds weird but it's who I am. Break all ties so my heart can heal.

Tikana I have already had that suspicion and it has appeared that way for a while.

Hopefully someday I can update this post "she and I are a team" until then I have some healing to do :(

leave it .. not the right one for you. you dont choose who you love you either love the person or you dont.. this is not a scantron test