Stellium in 12th house! (5 planets)

This is actually kind of a neat set-up. You have the ruler of your 7th exalted yet out of sect and under the beams in the 12th, and at the same time you have the exaltation ruler of your 7th in joy in the 12th.

What have been/are your relationships like?

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly does that mean? :tongue:

How certain are you that you have an exact time of birth Ashley Victoria - I ask because if you had been born only ten minutes or so earlier, then you would have been a Pisces Ascendant. If your time of birth is from medical records then it is possible it was noted some time AFTER the event, the time varies according to individual hospital norms. It is a matter worth consideration when the Ascendant is so early however.

I also think it would be interesting to view your chart in Whole Sign format using the seven visible planets so I have attached it
:smile:

The time was in fact gathered from medical records, but I have often wondered that myself. As far as my knowledge goes though, I do seem to fit the criteria of an Aries ascendant.

tsmall

Premium Member
Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly does that mean? :tongue:

Venus is exalted in Pisces. Exaltation is a form of dignity. For a bit of a start on the exaltations, you could go here...but this is a 50,000ft overview.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaltation_(astrology)

Exaltations are another form of rulership. Venus is the exaltation ruler of Pisces, Saturn is the exaltation ruler of Libra. So both these 12th house planets are connected to your 7th house of relationships. Which is why I asked you about how those have gone or seem to go for you.

JUPITERASC

The time was in fact gathered from medical records, but I have often wondered that myself. As far as my knowledge goes though, I do seem to fit the criteria of an Aries ascendant.
Thanks for the confirmation. Good idea to be flexible and to keep in mind that although you most probably are Aries and yet you could well be Pisces ascendant :smile:

Venus is exalted in Pisces. Exaltation is a form of dignity. For a bit of a start on the exaltations, you could go here...but this is a 50,000ft overview.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaltation_(astrology)

Exaltations are another form of rulership. Venus is the exaltation ruler of Pisces, Saturn is the exaltation ruler of Libra. So both these 12th house planets are connected to your 7th house of relationships. Which is why I asked you about how those have gone or seem to go for you.

I hadn't been in a relationship before until the summer of last year, he's practically been a first everything for me. Prior to then I had been merely floating around, not finding the connection I was yearning for and would leave before people had the chance to get close to me. Though while floating there was a person who was right under my nose who I could have seen and at times regret not doing so, but because of my anxiety and other factors it didn't play out. He eventually gave up and I ended up meeting the person I'm with now and him and I have quite a story, but I won't dip too far.

wilsontc

Staff member
Bundle-Universal chart, to Ashley

Ashley,

You asked:
Thanks for stopping by. :smile:
I'd like to hear what you have to say about...my natal chart.

This is a bundle chart with a strong focus in the Universal houses. This suggests you have a strong ability to focus on things but things OUTside your focus you tend to not notice. It also suggests you are interested in "universal" issues (issues beyond being personal or sociable).

Looking,

Tim