Chat Thread

Lykanized

-deleted because I suddenly remembered how judgmental and idiotic some people here are about mental illness lmfao-
I can't wait until the stigma is lessened

Last edited:

Lykanized

Hmmm, I used a ouija board once and I think it was one of the most insane experiences I've ever had. At first a part of me didn't think it'd work, but by the end, I was a wholehearted believer. It was interesting because at the start, the cursor wasn't accurate like it couldn't quite make it to the letters, numbers or words the spirit wanted it to. I suspect that was because all of us were only half believers, but as we started believing more, we were able to give the spirits more energy and pretty soon, the cursor was extremely accurate and extremely fast

Normally I wouldn't mess with things like that as I respect both the dead and the power of demonic/dark spirits. My ex, who I was using the board with, was haunted for a good while by a demonic presence after using the board for a whole summer despite using a ritual supposed to enable you to channel only good spirits. We also accidentally upset one of the spirits and I thought I was gonna be haunted lol

Lykanized

Hmmm, I used a ouija board once and I think it was one of the most insane experiences I've ever had. At first a part of me didn't think it'd work, but by the end, I was a wholehearted believer. It was interesting because at the start, the cursor wasn't accurate like it couldn't quite make it to the letters, numbers or words the spirit wanted it to. I suspect that was because all of us were only half believers, but as we started believing more, we were able to give the spirits more energy and pretty soon, the cursor was extremely accurate and extremely fast

Normally I wouldn't mess with things like that as I respect both the dead and the power of demonic/dark spirits. My ex, who I was using the board with, was haunted for a good while by a demonic presence after using the board for a whole summer despite using a ritual supposed to enable you to channel only good spirits. We also accidentally upset one of the spirits and I thought I was gonna be haunted lol
The funniest experience was when we asked one spirit what they liked to do as a pasttime and really fast, the cursor spelled our D-R-I-N-K. Then my ex asked the spirit what she liked to do in her spare time and it spelled out C-O-K-E. Which was true. She was a coke addict at the time. Very troubled

Another instance, the spirit answered the questions as if it was one of the other girls who was using the board with us. That girl was really high and she pretty much had to bail after that lol. That was too bad because you have to use a certain number of people and we had to stop using the board after that

I'm not sure I'd do this again or not. I'm very reckless, but I also respect the dead and whatever exists beyond our realm of perception. Then again, I didn't think before that that I'd ever do it either

Lykanized

By chance, I met this woman and I mean it was so random that I actually met her. We ended up having a 5 hour+ long convo up to 8am about everything from depersonalization, purpose, emotion, power, the world's elite, dark matter, art, logic, travel, sex... I haven't had such a great convo in a long time

It's funny how we meet peiple by chance and somehow end up in these in depth convos. We had very opposimg ways of looking at things, but like me, she's very opeminded and nonjudgmental and admits humans know nothing with certainty, but also like me, that doesn't stop her from thinking

I found out she was a Scorpio. I think Cancers and Scorpios tend to get along well since we both crave depth. I have to admit, I got turned on. My damned Venus in Gemini gets wet from deep, intimste, freely explorative convo lmfao

Chrysalis

The funniest experience was when we asked one spirit what they liked to do as a pasttime and really fast, the cursor spelled our D-R-I-N-K. Then my ex asked the spirit what she liked to do in her spare time and it spelled out C-O-K-E. Which was true. She was a coke addict at the time. Very troubled

Another instance, the spirit answered the questions as if it was one of the other girls who was using the board with us. That girl was really high and she pretty much had to bail after that lol. That was too bad because you have to use a certain number of people and we had to stop using the board after that

I'm not sure I'd do this again or not. I'm very reckless, but I also respect the dead and whatever exists beyond our realm of perception. Then again, I didn't think before that that I'd ever do it either

You need to be careful with ouija boards, the spirits your picking up are usually troubled and not good.

I tried out Automatic writing once, had no clue what i was getting myself in for, i was asking questions on who i was speaking to and it was a female who said she'd been burnt in 17 something for being a witch, i got her last name too, but then she said she had to go....stupid me called her back, asking more questions, at this point i was now writing "go and don't look back"..."stay"...."don't leave"...."she's dangerous"....."keeping coming back your guide will destroy you"....as you can see this was two different spirits coming through, my hand kept moving from one side of the paper to the other...then i started drawing a face with long hair scribbled, then my hand started jabbing hard into the paper, this is when i really freaked out and shouted "STOP". I burnt the paper/s and even the pen id used, smudged my whole house and did a cleansing bath....needless to say that night i couldn't even sleep i thought id been possessed or something. That night i ended up waking from a dream with the same girls face i'd drawn in it, she was knelt down on the floor in a white nighty with her hair over her face, when i awoke my mouth was open and i was screaming but nothing was coming out.

Next day i was googling everything to do with this, and found out that with regards to Automatic writing/Ouija boards your connecting to what we call "earth plane spirits" these are spirits that are trapped, they could be still traumatized, confused as to why they are there and reluctant to cross into the light, or just plain unwilling to go because of what they will face.
These types of spirits are lower vibration ones, than the ones who have crossed over into the light, so playing with ouija allows earthbound spirits to come through first and start messing with you, as opposed to beings you might really like to talk to such as Angles/guides/masters.

So yes just be careful, especially if anyones been drinking/drugs too whilst doing them, as the persons energy will attract the lowest vibration entity and this is when things can get nasty.

Chrysalis

Well mercs not even gone rx yet, and already ive got someone jst randomly got back in contact after 3 months, i blocked him this time around in Dec....he's just txt me on sms.

Merc rx's for me always bring people back, last merc rx someone id not spoken to for 9 months got back in contact.

Our synastrys are so incompatible though, i don't get it.

Maybe i need to look at both our progression charts to see whats going on.

Love2Know

You need to be careful with ouija boards, the spirits your picking up are usually troubled and not good.

I tried out Automatic writing once, had no clue what i was getting myself in for, i was asking questions on who i was speaking to and it was a female who said she'd been burnt in 17 something for being a witch, i got her last name too, but then she said she had to go....stupid me called her back, asking more questions, at this point i was now writing "go and don't look back"..."stay"...."don't leave"...."she's dangerous"....."keeping coming back your guide will destroy you"....as you can see this was two different spirits coming through, my hand kept moving from one side of the paper to the other...then i started drawing a face with long hair scribbled, then my hand started jabbing hard into the paper, this is when i really freaked out and shouted "STOP". I burnt the paper/s and even the pen id used, smudged my whole house and did a cleansing bath....needless to say that night i couldn't even sleep i thought id been possessed or something. That night i ended up waking from a dream with the same girls face i'd drawn in it, she was knelt down on the floor in a white nighty with her hair over her face, when i awoke my mouth was open and i was screaming but nothing was coming out.

Next day i was googling everything to do with this, and found out that with regards to Automatic writing/Ouija boards your connecting to what we call "earth plane spirits" these are spirits that are trapped, they could be still traumatized, confused as to why they are there and reluctant to cross into the light, or just plain unwilling to go because of what they will face.
These types of spirits are lower vibration ones, than the ones who have crossed over into the light, so playing with ouija allows earthbound spirits to come through first and start messing with you, as opposed to beings you might really like to talk to such as Angles/guides/masters.

So yes just be careful, especially if anyones been drinking/drugs too whilst doing them, as the persons energy will attract the lowest vibration entity and this is when things can get nasty.

Yeah I used to have dreams like that. Once I had a dream talking with some nerd and when I went into his bathroom there was dead bodies of young women everywhere. Then he proceeded to justify his actions in a calm logical manner of how they were sensible and so forth. When I woke up I saw a headline saying it was the anniversary of some slaughter a nerd man did in a woman’s locker room.
Really freaky but mainly I was pissed I had to listen to his deranged justification. I tried to purge my mind of it. I had nicer dreams too of some dude he would show me around it seemed different realms and tell my talents abilities or whatever. That dude was cool.

Lykanized

Yeah I used to have dreams like that. Once I had a dream talking with some nerd and when I went into his bathroom there was dead bodies of young women everywhere. Then he proceeded to justify his actions in a calm logical manner of how they were sensible and so forth. When I woke up I saw a headline saying it was the anniversary of some slaughter a nerd man did in a woman’s locker room.
Really freaky but mainly I was pissed I had to listen to his deranged justification. I tried to purge my mind of it. I had nicer dreams too of some dude he would show me around it seemed different realms and tell my talents abilities or whatever. That dude was cool.
Was this after attempting to contact spirits?

Lykanized

hence why I said I'm not sure I'd do it again. I'm just a strongly curious person

Whoam1

What's everybody's first planet above there horizon (northern hemisphere first planet above AC/DC Southern Hemisphere below AC/DC) and its sign. Mine is Mercury 29 degrees Scorpio my moms is Neptune 29 degrees Scorpio and I'm starting to research and use this as people's dominant planet and birth sign. It's the first planet to have effect on you at birth and the more angular it is the stronger it would be.

I did Hitler's too I used his sidereal zodiac but his would be his sun in Aries (incredibly accurate violent, charismatic, egocentric, charming, dynamic, political, not empathetic, powerful, bold, resists limits, strong sense of family, and contradicting).

(Me: logical, blunt, mentally afraid of being trapped, seeks freedom in ideas and speach, dynamic, impulsive, analytical, imprestonistic, obsessed- especially with darker things like the occult, obstinate, and likes to argue.)

How bout you guys?

Lykanized

Meh. I did it my own way
Mars > Mercury = Uranus > Pluto > Moon> Venus > Neptune >Sun=Saturn >Jupiter

But I don't believe there's any one true way to accurately calculate one's 'dominant planet'. Not if you're a dynamic person

Actually the more I think about it, the more I think the concept of a dominant planet is irrelevant. Looking at the various nuances of how every planet and sign affects us is more relevant. Even if someone has a dominant planet, they're not gonna exhibit solely the traits of that planet or related sign, otherwise they'd be boring as ****

Last edited:

david starling

What's everybody's first planet above there horizon (northern hemisphere first planet above AC/DC Southern Hemisphere below AC/DC) and its sign. Mine is Mercury 29 degrees Scorpio my moms is Neptune 29 degrees Scorpio and I'm starting to research and use this as people's dominant planet and birth sign. It's the first planet to have effect on you at birth and the more angular it is the stronger it would be.

I did Hitler's too I used his sidereal zodiac but his would be his sun in Aries (incredibly accurate violent, charismatic, egocentric, charming, dynamic, political, not empathetic, powerful, bold, resists limits, strong sense of family, and contradicting).

(Me: logical, blunt, mentally afraid of being trapped, seeks freedom in ideas and speach, dynamic, impulsive, analytical, imprestonistic, obsessed- especially with darker things like the occult, obstinate, and likes to argue.)

How bout you guys?

Should be above the EASTERN horizon at birth. Or, the highest above the horizon, near the Midheaven. Or, the Ascendant ruler. Etc.

Boston Guy

You would be wise not to dabble in contacting "spirits" and your "loved ones". Those who are contacted are likely not who you might want them to be.

Lykanized

You would be wise not to dabble in contacting "spirits" and your "loved ones". Those who are contacted are likely not who you might want them to be.
I would be, but then my curiosity is often stronger than my good sense

And I don't need to be educated on the risks. I know them. Perhaps as much as you do or more