Lunar eclipse at 13 Aqua

Neptune Rising

Hi

The second one this summer.

I notice that Mars is also involved with this eclipse as a loose trine at 17 Gemini.

This is a chart of the eclipse from here in the UK.

lunareclipse.gif

I notice the eclipse falls on my Venus/Mercury which rules my 9th 10th, 5th and 7th houses. Also Mars will be trining these, and sextiling my MC. Mars will also be in my 7th house. I'm supposed to be going on a work trip about 3 days after this eclipse with someone I am slightly romantically involved with.

This is the eclipse on my chart as in a synastry
astro_61gw_03_405_me_lunar_eclipse_.gif

This somehow seems to be highlighting my career, even the ascendant trines my MC with Mars. And the vertex conjuncts 10th house Uranus. With a mix of Venus in there with the romance :tongue:

I wonder, will Mars give this eclipse a bit of a boost? Hopefully a positive boost as the aspect is a trine.

Neptune Rising

I've found these series of eclipses to be very interesting.

On the first lunar eclipse, it was opposite my natal Saturn. A romance started at my place of work with a superior.

On the day of the solar eclipse - this was conjunct my vertex and opposite my natal Sun, trine Juno, I got chatting with another guy at work that I've fancied for a little while now, I even got his birth chart and time! But that same night, I got very close to my superior. It seems that solar eclipse triggered a couple of things! The guy I was chatting to has his natal Saturn conjunct my Vertex so he had an effect too from the eclipse. Saturn rules his 5th and 6th houses.

I'll know soo if I go away with my superior for work today, we should be going on the 9th August, three days after the lunar eclipse. I've found and read that this sort of time frame triggers things also.

The new moon prior to the first eclipse fell early in my 7th house, and was opposite transiting Pluto too - the New Moon was trine to my natal Uranus. From there, when the Moon transited to conjunct my natal Uranus, I went on a work trip and got very friendly with my superior completely by surprise. So I guess I might be looking for a similar trigger coming up, maybe when transiting moon is either at 29 degrees Scorpio or 29 Pisces - mmm this trip will be when the Moon is conjunct natal Juno - I've heard this means sex without any restrictions and have found this to be the case. Wow wow! There are a few other elements that I cannot understand so will look out for meaning - the solar eclipse opposite natal Sun... not sure what that is, or conjunct the vertex.

But yes the Lunar eclipse or full moon will bring the Solar eclipse into effect! And it could show an adjustment since the last full Moon/lunar eclipse since its quincunx to that point.

The first lunar eclipse was square to my natal MC while being opposite to natal 7th house Saturn. It changed the energy of the romance that started with my superior, we decided that we wanted to see each other again but there are complications and restrictions to it, probably emphasised by the square from the eclipse. However its trines all the way now!

:tongue:

Last edited:

Spicadilly

I haven't noticed anything yet with the July eclipses but August LE is already showing. In Feb it opp n Mercury H9 and I moved house then it's coming back again and my landlord emailed yesterday to say he needed the room back.

Neptune Rising

Yikes! Does your n Merc rule your 4th house?

On the July solar eclipse something developed with my new romance, it just kind of started in a free sort of way - eclipse was conjunct Vertex, opposite n Sun, trine Juno, square 10th Uranus...

and now I'm going away with him on the 9th, 3 days after the coming lunar eclipse - eclipse conjunct n Venus/Merc. They rule 5th/7th/9th/10th houses!

I've figured out which guy these all relate to now... the older one, my superior (n Saturn in the 7th).

DiDi

whats the eclips suppose to do guys?
the moon 13aqu conj my venus and ic in 4th h
do u think it effects the opposit also as my leo moon on the mc
mars is trans my 8th?
other peoples money... i wonder if ill get payed for a job ive just started.. up to 2day it was just work experiance. mm:smile:

cassanra

The August 5th eclipse is a dragons head lunar eclipse with a strength of 2 with 1 being the lowest and 7 the highest.
Dragons head lunar=culmination creates opening;soul and emotion;joy
. Eclipses: Predicting world events and personal Transformation by Celeste Teal pg 113
The planet and its house location are the key to the answer. This eclipse will conjunct my Uranus in the 5th and will be triggered by the sun and then mars in November. Venus is associated with comforts, art, social occasions as ruler of 2nd house matters. It is also attractions to others and with the north node this might indicate an attraction to someone.

ladyanachronism

On this eclipse, I've had a lovely t-square between the Eclipse moon, and my Natal Venus and Sun, (moon in 1st house) conjuncting my natal true node and my natal moon...and opposite my natal Vertex. :pouty:
I thought this would probably bring about some big changes, but so far nothing. I'm kinda relieved, since the way I looked at it, it was going to be negative in the romance department. I'm not counting my chickens just yet though.

Neptune Rising

So far I've had a health problem, just a touch of fever - eclipse conjuncts ruler of 6th house health, as well as all the other houses.... perhaps its highlighting my health and unhealthy habits that caused this fever.

Bit worried about my job though, I have a session with my line manager today (not having a romance with this one :p), I'm thinking my job is going to change in some way.

DiDi

Okies well, eclips fell on my ic... 1deg aqu I got a full time job in real estate first time ive been employed full time since haveing children many many years ago. real estate matters would be 4th house if im correct?

Is it supose to do something romantic thou???? cause i would think it would apply to the house it falls on?

AquariusT

It is going to conjunct my Sun in the 11th. I am hoping to conceive this evening :whistling: wish us luck! It squares my DH Sun. We are frequently intimate but I am hoping this transit brings a little package to us.

It's moon jup nep in my 11th. =)

I have had hives for a few days. Not sure why and they were very bad. I usually do not have things like that!

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Good luck AquaiusT! Hope it brings you good fortune!

Congrats DiDi on your new job! Sounds great.. Im curious, did it have any contact with ruler of your 10th or 6th houses?

AquariusT

Well after a nice long evening we are finished trying :whistling: for tonight anyway. LOL

DH is asleep and I am wide awake. Night owl that I have always been.

Thanks for the well wishes. This is the probably the last time I am going to try. I used the energy from tonight's moon within myself. We'll see. Whatever is meant to be...:biggrin:

Huge congrats DIDI!!!

NEPtune was your job affected today, at all?

DiDi

Neptune Rising... thnakyou..
i think so because my 10th is 1 deg leo so ruler sun is in leo now.. actually the day i got told i would do a few days to see if i would suit the position the sun conj my natal moon (5leo)on the natal 10th house(1leo) but i wasnt officially signed up till today and the moon opposed the sun... im thinking its going to be a struggle to keep him happy with me..(opposition) and hes gone thru a few assistants..:unsure: but i will try hard!

i would describe as a very regal leo like position in real estate. my new boss is also aquarian like me.

6th house is 6 deg aries..(mars ruled) and is supose to have something to do with this eclips i think? so that trines it and trans mars is conj my natal 8th of other peoples money...

HOw did things go at work?

AQUARIUS T... thnks for the congrads... im hopeing i can return that in ummmm about 2 weeks lol

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

AquaruisT, :biggrin: what can I say! Wonderful, my best to you... Fun to try as well :wink:

DiDi, it looks like your 10th cusp got the July Solar eclipse? I'm trying to visualise your chart a bit. Its interesting, this seems to show just lovely how the full Moon can culminate the effects of the new Moon - even with elements of the signs thrown into the mix. I'm thinking, Sun conjunct natal Moon brings an important man into your life in some way....? Oooo :smile:

For me, yesterday the meeting went as usual but I did air my grievances with that particular manager in a way she couldn't miss. The job didn't change yesterday but I still feel it will somehow.

I did catch up with an ex last night too, just a few hours before the eclipse and compared stories. He has had the eclipses fall in his 5th house, and has been starting a court for some sort of custody/visiting rights to his son.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking at the angles of the New Moon/solar eclipse at 29 degree Cancer, I'm keeping an eye on the planets at those angles that were hit. Going to the transits of the Moon, I'm seeing that the trine on the 9th to that point triggers events in relation to the planet touched by the New Moon - well in my case it might bring out a romance that sort of started with intensity on the Solar Eclipse (thats the day we go away together)

AquariusT, did the New Moon/Solar eclipse hit any of your natal/progressed planets?

Gwenyhfair

I also follow these eclipses. In jan-feb it brought back an ex lover. And our romance in the spring was heavenly! Then he had second thoughts and disappeared in may. We´ve been talking and romance is still in the air. I know his reasons and respect them althou I´m quite sad.

The eclipses in july made him think of me:w00t: (and vice versa).

The jan solar eclipse hit my natal mars. The other eclipses this year has not made exact aspects to any of my natal planets. But this today´s lunar eclipse is opposite my progressive moon (sun conj prog moon). OMG?! Something is so definiely cooking in that other sphere and here on earth my life is still stuck. The 22.7 eclipse was at the guy´s natal moon.

definitely the winter eclipses bought romance up to a totally new level for me. But right now things are not so good since he´s away and troubled. The love energy came back and I´m rather confused.

All these eclipses has been around my nodes. Except for the eclipse in cancer that was opposite my progressive pof. They all occur in my 9/3 house.

AquariusT

AquaruisT, :biggrin: what can I say! Wonderful, my best to you... Fun to try as well :wink:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking at the angles of the New Moon/solar eclipse at 29 degree Cancer, I'm keeping an eye on the planets at those angles that were hit. Going to the transits of the Moon, I'm seeing that the trine on the 9th to that point triggers events in relation to the planet touched by the New Moon - well in my case it might bring out a romance that sort of started with intensity on the Solar Eclipse (thats the day we go away together)

AquariusT, did the New Moon/Solar eclipse hit any of your natal/progressed planets?

Thanks.. ;) Not really. It was 29 cancer which is nothing in my chart at all! No aspects but it was such an important day for me! Lots happened. I let a friend go who had 29° Cancer Sun and we had been friends almost my whole life!

As far as my progressed, not much there either. It did make a few aspects it squared my Prog. Jupiter by 4° and my Prog Moon is in cancer but 17° to the orb was too wide. That is about it that I can see. My Prog Ceres is 2° cappy...so nothing there. Wow I just realized Tranisting Pluto is conjunt my Progressed Ceres..what does that mean!?

Last edited:

DiDi

Neptune Rising.......:tongue:

I'm thinking, Sun conjunct natal Moon brings an important man into your life in some way....? Oooo :smile:........ just one that gave me a great opportunity in this job, especially since i have no formal training in it.
my love life could do with a kick up the :w00t:...

i think the 5th house eclips people have more chance:love: and your dear self

Neptune Rising

Hey :happy:

Well this has been an interesting eclipse!

I met up with my ex on the night of the eclipse, but went away with a current romance on the 9th. The Moon was trine to the pervious New Moon point on the 9th which makes me think that was some kind of trigger.

Two things have been highlighted by this Lunar eclipse are a romance with someone at my place of work, and also my finances! Moon was conjunct Venus/Mercury which are in my 2nd, and I've reached the end of my overdraft! (which was rather daft :whistling:). I think this also has something to do with the New Moon/Solar eclipse on my vertex/8th house, opposite Sun... my wardrobe underwent a total transformation as am I in result to this man at my work - Sun/vertex. My finances took a bit of a beating because of this which has now been highlighted - Full Moon.

I found this intersting also as the Lunar Eclipse fell on the North Node of the composite chart of this romance fellow and me. It seems to have changed the relationship we had slightly, its progressed it somewhat. This was initially started with the previous New Moon in early July, which was changed slightly by deciding to continue with it when Full Moon/lunar eclipse was opp natal 7th house Saturn. The romance is with an older person in authority. This latest Full Moon was inconjunct natal 7th Saturn and definaly let to an adjustment in the romance as well as my finances/Saturn rules my 2nd house.

Spicadilly

Yikes! Does your n Merc rule your 4th house?

On the July solar eclipse something developed with my new romance, it just kind of started in a free sort of way - eclipse was conjunct Vertex, opposite n Sun, trine Juno, square 10th Uranus...

and now I'm going away with him on the 9th, 3 days after the coming lunar eclipse - eclipse conjunct n Venus/Merc. They rule 5th/7th/9th/10th houses!

I've figured out which guy these all relate to now... the older one, my superior (n Saturn in the 7th).

No Uranus rules IC and eclipse and so that means LE also trined n Uranus H11. I moved in with a friend. I guess the ruler of an eclipse impacts as well.

Are you still dating your superior?

Today t Venus activates the SE...anything happening with you? I am going to the leaving due of our CEO (single), we have a soft spot for each other lol.

Neptune Rising

No Uranus rules IC and eclipse and so that means LE also trined n Uranus H11. I moved in with a friend. I guess the ruler of an eclipse impacts as well.

Are you still dating your superior?

Today t Venus activates the SE...anything happening with you? I am going to the leaving due of our CEO (single), we have a soft spot for each other lol.

Mmm the lunar eclipse was ruled by Uranus/Saturn, yes it would be interesting to see what they were doing at the time also and how they affected the natal as well as each other.

Well, my superior and I are not really dating, just taking the odd moment here and there, its very free and easy going, casual and fun but nothing serious I think - too much Uranus and not enough Saturn!:tongue:

Yes I saw that Venus is on top of the Solar Eclipse point now, and Mercury is sextile it! Ooo intersting to see what this brings out. For me, I met a nice chap Monday night, and we are going on a date Thursday. No romance for half a year, then everything at once! :tongue: The Moon was in Libra when we met but not sure what it was aspecting in my chart, it might have been trine to my Venus/Mercury which had the lunar eclipse on them. But then again , I just a new Moon at 27 Leo opposite my natal Lilith, and I think we have the date when transiting Moon is trine to this point. Mmm

Mars will activate the Solar eclipse point soon!