Is my friend homosexual?

AstroKidd

So I have a friend and people spread rumors in school saying he's gay... If you guys look at his chart, could you find any homosexual configurations? Also, typically he is a loner (at times) and he finds it hard to make friends... Is there any configurations to that too?

I have attached his chart. Thanks!

Last edited:

bradderz777

I second that 'Milkywaygirl'!!

If he's gay and is happy about it then there's no problem. He's not harming anyone for whatever his sexuality is. I'm not implying that you have a problem with him if he's gay or anything just IF you do, it's his choice and if he's comfortable then just leave him be.

AstroKidd

I second that 'Milkywaygirl'!!

If he's gay and is happy about it then there's no problem. He's not harming anyone for whatever his sexuality is. I'm not implying that you have a problem with him if he's gay or anything just IF you do, it's his choice and if he's comfortable then just leave him be.

Well again, he's my friend and I don't have a problem if he's gay.. all I want to know is what are the configurations that may cause him to be gay and be secretive about it. You guys are coming at me as if I'm insulting him or the gay community.. all I had was a simple question, and if you couldn't answer it then just simply navigate to whatever other posts that interest you on the board.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Astrokidd, it is not as simple as you say: please navigate to other posts. We are all responding to your post. You seem new to this site an may not be aware that there is a rule on this forum to the effect that you may not post the chart (that too with birth details left publicly visible) of a third party w/o their permission. I highly doubt that your friend explicitly permitted you to make his sexual orientation a topic of public discussion. If he honestly had, you would have said so by now. Please thus simply remove his chart. Please inform yourself of the forum FAQ. THanks

If it otherwise interests you, though this is a highly contested subject, there is a whole thread on Homosexuality I believe in the Natal Astrology section.

:)AQ7

Claire19

It is possible as he has Sun Moon in Libra squaring Capricorn planets on the ascendant. However this is not something we can say for sure from this chart.

Claire19

Secretiveness would come from Neptune with Mars and Venus and Uranus is very often in the mix. In the 5th and 7th house.... The air signs also point to homosexuality, in particular Aquarius. However I have known people with the homosexuality signatures that have not been that way..... SO it depends on where in the chart it all falls and the ascendant.

byjove

Account Closed
I agree with a lot of the other members. Also, imagine if people did 'find' these indicators in his chart, I can't see a good way of approaching him on this, 'these people say you're chart is gay, so are you?' I don't think you mean any harm, I appreciate you say he's your friend, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

To reply directly to your question, I'd say: leave the chart and consider talking to him. Summon your warmest, non-judging and affectionate self, apply good listening ears and have a chat with him. Let him know you're available to talk about these 'rumours' if he wishes. Whether 'true' or not that he will always have a friend in you, and perhaps in that he is your friend, you kind of want to stand side by side with him when someone talks about your friend like that. :kissing::kissing::kissing:

p.s. note that it is hard as he## growing up gay even in 'modern' places. 'The nail that sticks out ALWAYS gets hammered', especially with youngest people. Consider now the pressures and criticism he faces, no one likes this. He really needs his friends now.

Blackbird

Does your friend engage in any artistic activities or is artistically inclided? As for the sex. orientation, I also don't see anything special that could be linked to homosexuality in his chart.

meg96

I don't mean to come at you as I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, but it is really ignorant to try to decode someone's sexuality based off rumors. If he's not ready to come out, you shouldn't be trying to uproot his secrets for your own personal satisfaction. What is knowing going to do for you? Let him be until he feels the time is right. There's a reason he's still in the closet whether you understand it or not! I understand you're only looking from an objective curiosity, but it's not fair to him, either.

wilsontc

Staff member
Moderator warning

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

AstroKidd

I agree with a lot of the other members. Also, imagine if people did 'find' these indicators in his chart, I can't see a good way of approaching him on this, 'these people say you're chart is gay, so are you?' I don't think you mean any harm, I appreciate you say he's your friend, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

To reply directly to your question, I'd say: leave the chart and consider talking to him. Summon your warmest, non-judging and affectionate self, apply good listening ears and have a chat with him. Let him know you're available to talk about these 'rumours' if he wishes. Whether 'true' or not that he will always have a friend in you, and perhaps in that he is your friend, you kind of want to stand side by side with him when someone talks about your friend like that. :kissing::kissing::kissing:

p.s. note that it is hard as he## growing up gay even in 'modern' places. 'The nail that sticks out ALWAYS gets hammered', especially with youngest people. Consider now the pressures and criticism he faces, no one likes this. He really needs his friends now.

Who ever said I was going to go up to him and confront him about it? You guys are getting the wrong impression of me. Most of you all are making me seem like I'm a bad person for asking a simple question and now a moderator has gotten involved and it wasn't even all that serious. I have seen many other threads where people have asked this same question about their friend's and even attached their charts and it wasn't a problem, that's why I thought i t was okay to do this. If other people can ask these types of questions and get a legitimate response rather than having people starting a 'forum war' about how wrong I am trying to figure my friend out, then why can't I?

I'm talking about this post in specific, where everything was kept civil:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62232&highlight=homosexual

It seems the only person who understands my intention and is answering my question without any problems is Claire19, and I appreciate that. To be honest, the rest of you are just coughing up drama...

aquarius7000

Hi,

Who ever said I was going to go up to him and confront him about it? You guys are getting the wrong impression of me. Most of you all are making me seem like I'm a bad person for asking a simple question and now a moderator has gotten involved and it wasn't even all that serious.
Astrokidd, it is good to have you on this forum. Perhaps that is why people are going through the trouble to make you aware that ANYBODY that asks a question regarding a third party w/o their permission, completely regardless of whether they are going to confront that native about it or not, is breaking the rules of this Forum. Actually, beyond that this discussion should not proceed.

No, you are not a bad person at all. However, it is highly unethical to discuss such personal issues (as sexual orientation) behind the back of someone on a public forum (because of burning curiosity?), w/o their knowledge. And, if it is not that serious an issue - as you say, and, if perhaps the the actual intention is to learn Sex Astrology, put up your own chart. Let us study it together?

I have seen many other threads where people have asked this same question about their friend's and even attached their charts and it wasn't a problem, that's why I thought i t was okay to do this. If other people can ask these types of questions and get a legitimate response rather than having people starting a 'forum war' about how wrong I am trying to figure my friend out, then why can't I?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62232&highlight=homosexual
Again, take a step back, and make the effort please to read very carefully that thread and chart again you have kindly linked us to. The chart is NOT a birth chart of a third party. It reveals NO birth data, neither has the OP there done so. Those kind of Horary charts use the data of the moment hence are fully anonymous.

If you should find someone posting a third party's chart with their data, you might also want to advise them against it. Or, make your life simpler, and report it to a mod.

Please understand the difference, not answering your question is not against you, but against the contents of the opening post, as they hurt the rules. In answering such a post, we too would break the rules.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

IrinaAstrid

usually, most of the time, conjunction of mercury and ketu in 4th, 8th, 5th, 11th and 12th house gives bisexual or gay feelings.
conjunction of mercury, ketu and saturn in 12th and 8th house also are significant of homosexualism.
to come out of closet applies in astrology as well as the 12th house is the house of hidden secrets, hidden pleasures, hidden agenda so when you come out of it --- well! especially if ketu or mercury dasha starts - gays and lesbians usually come out of closet because that is what mercury and ketu make you do in that dasha.

also why mercury and ketu? because mercury is like a paige - not male or female, neutered like saturn so when neutered body (mercury) comes in conjunction with headless body (ketu) they do not have the tast for the love of the opposite sex!
there are other combination as well, including aspect of Ketu on Mars and Saturn, also Venus and Moon together looking at Mercury creates this, while Ketu, too is aspecting Mercury.

please use these information wisely and morally! thank you :)

tsmall

Premium Member
So I have a friend and people spread rumors in school saying he's gay... If you guys look at his chart, could you find any homosexual configurations? Also, typically he is a loner (at times) and he finds it hard to make friends... Is there any configurations to that too?

I have attached his chart. Thanks!

Who ever said I was going to go up to him and confront him about it? You guys are getting the wrong impression of me. Most of you all are making me seem like I'm a bad person for asking a simple question and now a moderator has gotten involved and it wasn't even all that serious. I have seen many other threads where people have asked this same question about their friend's and even attached their charts and it wasn't a problem, that's why I thought i t was okay to do this. If other people can ask these types of questions and get a legitimate response rather than having people starting a 'forum war' about how wrong I am trying to figure my friend out, then why can't I?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ght=homosexual

It seems the only person who understands my intention and is answering my question without any problems is Claire19, and I appreciate that. To be honest, the rest of you are just coughing up drama...

I agree with AQ7. When we look to astrology, and the stars, to help guide us in life, it is necessary to come to it with a pure intent. If you are unconcerned regarding the sexual orientation of your friend, then why post the topic? What exactly is the intent here? To delve into the personal life of someone you know without permission? This is not about drama, but about a respect for the craft. As you have pointed out, there are many threads here that deal with sexual orientation. Perhaps a search of those would help point you in the direction, since I sincerely doubt you will find or receive any new information on this thread and with this chart.

If you can clarify your intent, then I am certain the community can help point you in the direction you wish to go.