Need direction to get myself back on track

curiousabout77

I have been feeling very disconnected from society for a long time, I feel depressed and lonely and that my life has no meaning. Can people offer me advice about how to rebuild my life based on my chart? I was born on 9 January 1977, shepparton Australia 655am.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
You didn't post your chart. What you posted is a link to this board.

You also left out some crucial information: why do you say you're off track? What would "back on track" look like for you?

curiousabout77

I am suffering from the affects of my father's abuse and hatred towards me and that I was like a punching bag to him. He never cared about me or wanted what was best for me and was pretty much my enemy. I have no confidence in myself and my ability to build my life back up and this has hit me hard now that my father died. I need help to move forward. Thank you.

GeminiSun

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/astro_2gw_sam_baralak.80129.56748.png
Save your chart, scroll down the response box, you'll see something that says "Manage Attachments", click that, locate your saved chart image, upload it, exit the box and submit your reply in this box. :tongue:

curiousabout77

Unfortunately I just have access to a mobile phone and not a computer so I can't figure it out on phones :).https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_sam_baralak.28511.2694.png&res=63

Last edited:

curiousabout77

Thanks so much geminisun. I was born January 9 1977 at 6:55am in shepparton, Victoria in Australia.
Any guidance would be helpful as I feel so stuck in life and I feel that I am having a mental break down, thank you

GeminiSun

Well, first off... Your Sun sign and Ascendant sign are both in Capricorn. You also have your Mercury and Mars there.

Saturn has been transiting the sign of Capricorn for the most part since 2017. You've been going through quite a lot personally + dealing with this tough Saturanian energy in other parts of your chart too.

Saturn left your sign of Capricorn on March 21st but will be back to occupy Capricorn for it's final run from July the 1st to December 17th. Then you're free from most of the heavy weight you've been feeling for the last few years.

Saturn Transit Ascendant
This transit marks the beginning of a new cycle and can be one of the most important periods of your life as you begin to examine what Saturn has taught you so far. As the planet of duty, responsibility, obligation and self-mastery you are moving into a period of maturation. Saturn crossing the Ascendant starts a 7 year period of inner reflection where you begin to build up your strength and endurance for things to come. Once Saturn reaches the cusp of the 4th house, what you learn during this period can start to be made manifest in the outside world.

Saturn on the Ascendant can feel heavy. You may feel weighed down by problems. Maybe your boss has dumped a load of extra responsibilities on your shoulders or perhaps issues with your partner arise where you feel like you are having to put in a lot more effort. Occasionally Saturn can remove relationships that are more trouble than they are worth. Saturn will show you where your time is best spent.

In the birth chart, Saturn indicates where you feel insecure; where you doubt yourself and the nature of your fears. As Saturn is now staring right into your eyes, there’s no denying your fears and inhibitions. Like everything else, these too must be examined and faced head on. Saturn knows that in order to do what you need to do, it’s necessary to shed self-imposed limitations. Saturn will show you where your limits are. Often there can be a feeling of ‘I’m not ready for this‘ and that’s exactly the point. Saturn shouts “coming ready or not” except it isn’t a game any more. It’s real. Saturn says “I know you’re not ready. I’m here to help“. Let him.

You may feel more aware of how you appear to others. You may become more critical of how you look, how you dress. You want people to take you seriously. Sometimes, if weight has been a issue, Saturn crossing the Ascendant can trigger the desire to lose weight, get fit and strengthen oneself to the core. The caution is not to be too hard on yourself. Whilst Saturn demands self-discipline in all respects, using his influence to beat yourself over the head with a big stick won’t get the job done. It’s about becoming aware of the negative voice in your head, the ‘shoulds’ and the ‘coulds’ and doing something positive about them. ‘Must try harder’ may be an incessant background track. Saturn is the teacher that knows you can do better when you hand in your scruffy homework. You don’t need to be afraid of Saturn here. It’s about acknowledging where you can do better – and doing it.

Unfinished business can also be a theme of this transit. Instead of starting something new, Saturn requests that you finish what you already begun. Tie up lose ends or let it go for good. Look at what has been neglected and needs attention. It’s the perfect time to take a look at what you have achieved so far and what you would still like to achieve. The difficulty may be that you think you can’t do it. Saturn will show you that you can – but patience and perseverance are required.

A conservative approach now is what works best. It’s about taking your time, following the rules and sometimes taking advice from elders or authority figures. To build the authority in yourself, there is a need to be open to learning from others. Common sense prevails.

You may feel more restricted now. Your world view may feel smaller. You may even find yourself grumbling about the state of the world! There is less freedom of movement than before because Saturn is trying to show you what needs to be done. In some case, the restriction of movement can become literal with health problems. This is more likely if other transits and natal patterns indicate it. Generally though, you may experience a lowered sense of vitality, a depression of energy or even just depression. The trick is to face any problems promptly and not allow yourself to wallow. Saturn requires that you do the work whether you feel like it or not. That said, ‘doing the work’ may simply be about learning to treat your body better and giving it the respect it deserves.

Some may feel more alone at this time. There can be a tendency to cut off with Saturn conjunct the Ascendant. This may be necessary due to life commitments but sometimes it can be simply be because you’re not feeling in a sociable mood. It may be that you need to learn to enjoy your own company. Take care however that you don’t build a wall between yourself and others. Whilst isolation can help you learn to stand on your own two feet, self-imposed isolation because you feel down, out and fed-up will only make matters worse. Make a little time for the people who are important to you.

Saturn conjunct the Ascendant can be summed up in the phrase ‘get it together’. It may feel like an uphill climb but the view from the top will be worth it. Saturn conjunct the Ascendant is about taking the first step. For clues as to how this transit may manifest, look to the position of your natal Saturn and the house ruled by Capricorn as these area of the chart will normally be triggered by this transit. Planetary helpers are indicated by any planets trine or sextile to natal Saturn. Using these aspect may help to channel some of the weight of Saturn and provide light at the end of the tunnel.
Source: https://www.leahwhitehorse.com/2014/06/06/transits-saturn-conjunct-ascendant/
Saturn Transit Ascendant Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKret7-Yjmg

Saturn transits to your natal Sun make you question whether or not you are satisfied with yourself and force you to make more efforts to correct all your past mistakes. Your romantic feelings and your love relationships also suffer a crisis so that you learn to truly reflect your inner being.

You have to learn to have more control over your personal life and be more responsible for the circumstances you create around you. These are the periods where limitations, restrictions and frustrations are most felt.

You have to make a tremendous effort to correct everything you now realize that bothers you about yourself, and that you have to overcome to mature. These are transits that take place every seven years, where certain situations are repeated, so that you realize their own patterns of behavior.

You suffer their consequences and manage to overcome them, realizing a huge evolutionary growth. These also weaken vital and physical energy and often cause illness if you are not in good health.

It is a time where you have to make many efforts, with discipline, and establish goals that lead to an important external recognition. It can mean defeats or triumphs, but it is always a time of immense inner development. Confrontations and compromises are inevitable.
Source: https://astrolibrary.org/transits/saturn-sun/
Saturn Transit Sun Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2O81GfPPHc

Attachments

• curiousabout77.png
    curiousabout77.png
    43 KB · Views: 39
  • Astrotheme_4jK8q43MRcW4.png
    Astrotheme_4jK8q43MRcW4.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 31

curiousabout77

Thanks so much geminisun, great job, so much more capable than me. I was wondering what the affects of pluto and jupiter and saturn are on the ascendant. I just looked at the current planet positions and they are all near my ascendant, any thoughts any one?

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope gets insights to reflect upon as relevant, share specifics how true,
and how does this help, ideas to pick and work upon etc!!

Asc lord sat with moon leo 7th, vain, autocratic,
admin aptitudes/hospital admin;

sat 2nd lord over 7th, financial support from spouse;
moon lord 7th over 8th, sick spouse;
observe fast sat evenings;
sat leo elevated aspect libra 10th for career;

sun-mer-mars cap 12th for foreign lands, aptitude for
surgery/orthopedics, industrial engineering, event management,
mining management etc, disciplined n methodical;

capricorn ambitious n hardworking wanting to reach the top;
sun 8th lord over 12th and mer 6th lord over 12th
success amidst adversity;

mars cap aspect own aries 3rd,
supportive of initiative, but not good for health of siblings;

past 1.5yr ketu separative SNode transit sun-mer-mars
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees-feet-skin inflammations;

natal ketu impulsive aries 4th, detachment from mother-property,
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-head-brain,
prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home tues mornings;

ketu coming 1.5yr transit sag 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships to care
;

natal rahu NNode libra 10th,
foreign assignments n international relations,
seeking to soar high in career, but lone planet;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

retro sat coming 4-5m towards cap 12th for foreign lands etc,
health issues heart-stomach-knees-feet inflammations to care;

retro jup coming 4-5m towards own sag 11th,
gains from elders, teachers, gurus, consultants, teaching-advisory roles;
natal jup retro taurus 5th for advisory-teaching-singing roles though belated;

venus lord 5/10 for luck-career elevated pisces 2nd, selfless attitude, artistic aptitudes,
flowery speech, dance, singing, teaching, pharma, healthcare, banking, jewellery, etc;

Jup-sat after 5 months transit acq first, growth through
research in economics, public admin, reforms, innovation, advisory roles;

scorpio 11th inimical for cap ascendant,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
11th lord mars over 12th, gains from foreign lands;

gemini 6th preference for analytical work environments;

do promptly ack and share valued feedbacks,
how true traits-talents-health-ideas-remedies etc etc,

wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Last edited:

curiousabout77

My upbringing was violent with my father being aggressive towards my mother, me and my brother. We were isolated from the rest of the family because we were from overseas so there was no body to save us so that we could leave. I do not ever recall our home being a happy place so that might fit with aries home. We were lonely because my father and my father weren't good at making friends and I struggle making friends because I have very low confidence that people will like me because I have always been made to feel like an outsider, I have been unable to make real progress in my life in all areas because of mental illness so I have always struggled to stay connected to society as I need to recover. I have a degree in commerce but I have mainly worked in short term menial jobs so my work history is not good but I feel like I need to make myself a better person to get the best from myself

curiousabout77

Thanks for your kind words tolteclearn, I guess I am really struggling because I don't have anyone to turn to who I can share my fears and feelings and to help me so my problems seem really big because I don't know what to do or how to help myself. I just feel so stuck and my mind is in such a bad way that I am unable to help myself. I just want to feel good.

curiousabout77

Thanks for all your advice, I will give that stuff a go to see what affect it has. Out of interest I decided to look up the characteristics and I think I might be more pisces than capricorn so maybe I have been seeing myself the wrong way. Maybe it is more the house that matters rather than the sign in what your like. It is interesting that the midpoint between venus and jupiter is on my 4th house cusp but I'm not sure what that means.
I have been looking at my families charts and it is interesting that my mom's vesta is conjunct my uranus and my vesta is conjunct her uranus and my brothers sun/uranus opposition is conjunct mums vesta so vesta is definitely a feature in the family but hopefully somebody in this forum can interpret all that.

kshantaram

Premium Member
My upbringing was violent with my father being aggressive towards my mother, me and my brother. We were isolated from the rest of the family because we were from overseas so there was no body to save us so that we could leave. I do not ever recall our home being a happy place so that might fit with aries home. We were lonely because my father and my father weren't good at making friends and I struggle making friends because I have very low confidence that people will like me because I have always been made to feel like an outsider, I have been unable to make real progress in my life in all areas because of mental illness so I have always struggled to stay connected to society as I need to recover. I have a degree in commerce but I have mainly worked in short term menial jobs so my work history is not good

but I feel like I need to make myself a better person to get the best from myself

Would you like to reflect upon your traits and talents to evolve with life, while one can empathise with your upbringing and the stress and impact thereof which you are living with, while need to change your identity and adapt and develop inner talent and traits giving yourself rebirth, share your reflections on whether you would like to do anything or what you would like to do with these suggestive traits and talents based on your birth chart, whether you would like to spring up with these traits unloading the upbringing gradually and consciously with a newer effort. Hope this helps you evolve!!

wishing you all well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

curiousabout77

I feel dead inside unfortunately and I don't feel like I have any reason to do anything but it would be nice to be in a state of mind to evolve and move forward so that I feel alive again. I just feel like I am in a state of shock all the time. Thank you for your kind words and wisdom kshantaram.