War - do we need it?

Abby83

Abby, as the Earth goes, we ALL go. These are Earth's Ages, and we are of the Earth. They're about the way the Earth as a planet is "acting upon us". We each respond in our own way, but in the final analysis, we're ALL becoming Aquarian. Sun in Aquarius doesn't rule out psychopathology, although it might lessen it. But the Aquarian Age-influence will make it completely ineffectual in terms of gaining power and authority. That's my sense of the transformation that's slowly occurring. Like the Dylan line, "Your sons and your daughters are beyond your command", from "The Times They Are A-Changing".
Why do you think they had to eliminate the Draft? I remember a saying from I think the early 1970s--"What if they held a war, and nobody showed up?"

I agree. There's definitely a push towards less power and more freedom these days. Even when I see controlling ppl, eventually, a lot of them are learning how to be free and let go.

Oddity

You live in Australia. That's even more of a nanny state than Canada is, albeit we're catching up. How do you reckon that's more free than things used to be?

I agree. There's definitely a push towards less power and more freedom these days. Even when I see controlling ppl, eventually, a lot of them are learning how to be free and let go.

Lykanized

If I'm right about the Collective shift in Consciousness that I'm expecting from the gradually increasing Aquarian Age effect, psychopaths will become more and more isolated and less and less powerful.
Oooh, I'm happy to find someone else who believes in the coming of a shift in consciousness. There are many people who feel it and many who will come to start feeling it

The way I see it, we're becoming too 'powerful'. We have too much egotism and too much desire to continue exerting power over others, over nature, over everything and all of it is basically the antithesis of true advancement. It's like we're just operating like a bunch of raging teenagers who haven't truly found their way yet

Lykanized

Hey its nice to see you chose the path of discovering self love and self worth. I've had to learn that over many years too. There's a lot of tests to help understand what self love is. Congrats on overcoming the darkness and heading into the light. I'm sure it's an inspiration to many.
I don't know if I'm an inspiration to anyone... I try to help as many people as I can. I hope if I can become a writer like I really want to be, I can inspire and help more people, whoever resonates with me. Particularly people who are inclined to disturbed and intense emotions and thoughts. A lot of people like that don't have any guidance whatsoever and I think I've just been lucky in life

If I really think about it, I think for me, my mom set the foundation. She instilled a light in me right from the beginning even if I was always plagued by anxiety or darkness and self destructive emotions

demetraceres

I have a question about war. Is it really necessary? Like I once talked about this with an Aquarian man who said we need it, but I can't remember why. Something about breaking the old and starting new.
But I think of it in everyday life.
So again, I ask, why do we need war and destruction of souls in this world?

You have wrote somewhere that the natural cycle of life and death is enough and I agree with you. Destruction is not necessary part of life if people use inteligence and ethics. Many individual and collective transformations happen all the time without war. Peaceful exchange of goods and ideas is an example.

On the other hand, it is the destruction itself that many times leads to stagnation and regression. The war is more about fighting or stealing other people/cultures resources. Destruction is not even necessarily connected with fight. It can simply be a destruction that ruins life without enabling new form of life.

Last edited:

Abby83

You have wrote somewhere that the natural cycle of life and death is enough and I agree with you. Destruction is not necessary part of life if people use inteligence and ethics. Many individual and collective transformations happen all the time without war. Peaceful exchange of goods and ideas is an example.

On the other hand, it is the destruction itself that many times leads to stagnation and regression. The war is more about fighting or stealing other people/cultures resources. Destruction is not even necessarily connected with fight. It can simply be a destruction that ruins life without enabling new form of life.

Yesssss!! Thank you.

david starling

Yes. That's exactly what constitutes an "Age"--a majority of people promoting its Sign-qualities due to the Age Effect in everyone's Chart, but with some few opposing it. It doesn't happen by itself. Our Mind Waves :)aquarius:) are in the process of making it happen. The psychopaths are banding together, attempting to stem the tide. But that won't work.

Cold Fusion

Yes. That's exactly what constitutes an "Age"--a majority of people promoting its Sign-qualities due to the Age Effect in everyone's Chart, but with some few opposing it. It doesn't happen by itself. Our Mind Waves :)aquarius:) are in the process of making it happen. The psychopaths are banding together, attempting to stem the tide. But that won't work.

I think what is going on is more Uranus than Aquarius.