Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Bunraku

Sun in Pisces

The Pisces Sun makes it a lot easier for us to tap into our intuition and follow our instincts. This is a time to dream, rest, and surrender to something greater than ourselves. Our escapist tendencies can easily get the best of us during this whimsical, daydream-filled period.

Mars in Gemini

Mars in Gemini is head-spinningly fast. You move in a zig-zag path, often dropping one thing to pick up where you left off with another.

:)

AppLeo

This might sound like a joke, but this is for real
I just finally got home after getting in a car crash
I almost died
And thankfully I didn’t get any serious injuries; I got lucky
And get this, Mars in Capricorn is exactly opposite my Mars in cancer
Like holy flipping fuk

david starling

This might sound like a joke, but this is for real
I just finally got home after getting in a car crash
I almost died
And thankfully I didn’t get any serious injuries; I got lucky
And get this, Mars in Capricorn is exactly opposite my Mars in cancer
Like holy flipping fuk

What happened?

Bunraku

That’s good that you’re alive :).
It’s always dangerous to drive late at night with low visibility and when people are mostly tired.

No matter how good of a driver anyone is, with the amount of driving Americans do, it’s just statistics that you’re bound to get in one or two in your life. Don’t feel too bad about your driving, it’s called an accident for a reason :(

AppLeo

You hit a MOOSE???

Yes! A moose! Usually there’s deer on the highway, but not this time. The moose was so freaking big and it popped up so fast.

Also, Venus and Uranus transit conjunction my natal Saturn in the 3rd house... guess that explains my financial loss for my car. God dammit I have no car ):

david starling

Yes! A moose! Usually there’s deer on the highway, but not this time. The moose was so freaking big and it popped up so fast.

Also, Venus and Uranus transit conjunction my natal Saturn in the 3rd house... guess that explains my financial loss for my car. God dammit I have no car ):

Was it totaled?

AppLeo

That’s good that you’re alive :).
It’s always dangerous to drive late at night with low visibility and when people are mostly tired.

No matter how good of a driver anyone is, with the amount of driving Americans do, it’s just statistics that you’re bound to get in one or two in your life. Don’t feel too bad about your driving, it’s called an accident for a reason :(

Honestly, I would’ve been totally fine if that retarded moose wasn’t in the middle of the highway. I’m a responsible driver.

AppLeo

They have Moose out there? One of them destroyed my friends car in Canada. Did you get hurt?

I’m just sore from getting bumped around, and my chest is sore cuz my seatbelt like dug into my chest because I would’ve flown out of my car if I wasn’t wearing it.