Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
In my chart they are both in 2H. But in whole sign chart they are in 3H. I'd like to hear your interpretation of both possibilities :)

Oh G ok just my guess okay. I’m not an expert no way lol

2nd house I find if any are transiting my second house money comes and goes quick. Gemini merc you think a lot of making it. Your self values are high. Writing is a skill you should use. Practical stuff. You can stir the pot a bit but all with a good heart no malice. Just fun for u as your mind wonders quickly from subject to subject or to one person to another. Loyal friend as 2nd house is very loyal. 3rd house chatty beautiful hands and feet. Very knowledgable and a taste for learning. Gossip

david starling

I feel like maybe the bashing is a little overkill. People are just people and people's business is their business. No need to bash on people on an open forum.

Is this about the anti-rats comment? Rats make really good pets, and are much like dogs in some ways. Psychologists study their behavior because they're intelligent and curious in a very human sort of way. The one real drawback is a two-year lifespan. :crying:in
I had one as a kid, and he was a great pet. Carried him around on my shoulder.

moonkat235

Is this about the anti-rats comment? Rats make really good pets, and are much like dogs in some ways. Psychologists study their behavior because they're intelligent and curious in a very human sort of way. The one real drawback is a two-year lifespan. :crying:in
I had one as a kid, and he was a great pet. Carried him around on my shoulder.

Ah nah, I misunderstood. lol

Omg what was his name????

I had a hedgehog named Giuseppe. I named him after Sicilian mobster who only had his trigger finger and thumb.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hkk, you’re probably asleep right now but I read earlier in the thread you say or do some things just for attention and it doesn’t bother you admitting that. If so, I can understand and respect your honesty. Sometimes I get fiery because I think people are winding me up on purpose but that’s different than saying things just for the kicks. I liked your honesty though :)

Thanks and no problem. Anytime 👍👌

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel like maybe the bashing is a little overkill. People are just people and people's business is their business. No need to bash on people on an open forum.

Are you referring to me and the ‘fan’? If you are then Fair enough. I can see how it looks. My intentions were not bad but to express my opinion. I couldn’t hold it back but yeah shouldn’t have joked about the bunny and not my business etc