Happy Birthday StarrySkies!

Chaldean

Today is Starryskies 17th birthday, and I want to say:

Happy Birthday!!:happybday:
Have a wonderful birthday Starryskies!!!:hbirthday:
(ps. sorry if the first smily hurts your eyes )

unukalhai

I guess I'm late too, but anyways, happy birthday!!

That solar return chart looks quite nifty.. Aquarius ascendant with Chiron rising, Uranus/Neptune in the 1st, and Mercury on the MC in the 9th. That, to me, says you will learn much about astrology this year, should you choose to continue your studies.

Have a wonderful 17th year, may many blessing find you!

StarrySkies

Thank you Unukalhai ^.^ I love your name by the way! :D I can't wait to see how the year will unfold. I love astrolgy and just got into to it this summer...I have no intention of stopping my studies just yet!

unukalhai

Hehe thanks :D some people it worries, because the star is often considered highly malefic (but aren't they all spare a few!? lol... whats with the negative view of the fixed stars?!) -- If you're not familiar with the star, Unukalhai is the alpha star of the Serpentis constellation, the Serpent Bearer, who was one of a healing ability that got Pluto mad that he wasn't receiving enough new recruits due to a lack of death... He had to beseech Jupiter to banish the Serpent Bearer... My only really tight planet-star conjunction.

Don't forget Chiron, teacher of the gods, master astrologer.. recently sighted in the sky (1977). Now that we've found him, he's eagerly awaiting new recruits; You might ask him to teach you a few things - He loves it when we ask for instruction, he'd take us all under his wing if only we'd all ask. ;)