Will I hear from this Landscaper again?

LillyLane

Hi All,

Long time.....so I am having anxiety over this. The landscaper I hired last year, was not showing up and charged me for leaf blowing. We signed the contract and I circled and wrote no extra charges unless i notify them in writing. He charged me for cuts the last month and for leaf blowing and then charged me fees. He then said he was taking me to court, as I wrote him a letter saying his men were not at my house, as I am a stay at home mom.

anyway, long story short....I wrote to the better business bureau to complain about him. He wrote them back and lied to them.

Now, I have not hear anything in over a month. I see there will be contact, any idea how it might go? I would say maybe not so good:unsure:

I am hopeful that the better business bureau will help me out....:unsure:

With Mars on the MC.....I am thinking it won't be nice....

with Me conjunct neptune....I am not sure what I am not seeing....Although, I know he said he tried to work it out with me- but he did not. The guy is sleezy and I am not happy with his services and very upset that he argues with me and ignored my issues with his company. His guys were not at my house and they lied. I am not happy and paid for the one cut, but the leaf blowing was not something I expected he was going to charge me an additional amount for.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_hear_from_this_landscaper_again.74528.75704.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_hear_from_this_landscaper_again.74528.75704.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Chrysalis

That mars on MC is not good, especially mars not being in sect, mars would be the landscaper, he's fretting about any money he may have to pay back to you.
Jupiter 7th from 10th are the business bureau who like you say are trying to help you out, so in around 3 time units you will probably hear from them again.

This will then change the situation (hopefully for you for the better), as moon then will change signs, but when this happens there is the square with mars, so i doubt he will take it well, and will probably cause more problems.

LillyLane

That mars on MC is not good, especially mars not being in sect, mars would be the landscaper, he's fretting about any money he may have to pay back to you.
Jupiter 7th from 10th are the business bureau who like you say are trying to help you out, so in around 3 time units you will probably hear from them again.

This will then change the situation (hopefully for you for the better), as moon then will change signs, but when this happens there is the square with mars, so i doubt he will take it well, and will probably cause more problems.

Hi, Thanks. He doesn't have to pay me back. I only paid him for the one out of 3 lawn cuts. He wants the rest of the money from ME plus fees for not paying. So, he wants more from me for the trouble and wants to possibly take me to court.

I told him I was not paying him anymore then I did . I was home and services were not rendered. The service he charged me for was not what I agreed to. His guys came and did work they should not have done. As he thinks he is fair to charge me as they did work. I did not agree to it, as I specifically wrote on the contract - but he did not know that as he did not even look or care to see- or he is covering his *** with his workers.

Chrysalis

Hi, Thanks. He doesn't have to pay me back. I only paid him for the one out of 3 lawn cuts. He wants the rest of the money from ME plus fees for not paying. So, he wants more from me for the trouble and wants to possibly take me to court.

I told him I was not paying him anymore then I did . I was home and services were not rendered. The service he charged me for was not what I agreed to. His guys came and did work they should not have done. As he thinks he is fair to charge me as they did work. I did not agree to it, as I specifically wrote on the contract - but he did not know that as he did not even look or care to see- or he is covering his *** with his workers.

Its money you owe then thats bothering him, i got it the opposite way around. Anyway he won't be contacting you directly, but when this bureau contact you back, there will then be some issue to deal with in regards to the landscaper, when moon changes signs.

Chrysalis

Labour is 6th house yes, which would make him saturn. But mars on the MC, mars ruling 8th sign (money owed) and mars being an angry planet, tells me he's mars.

Saturn could just be the actual land/work itself and not the actual landscaper.

We all seem to see different things in charts, this is just what i see.

Last edited: