Auras

grkemmer

Hello,
I can see violet and some dark blue on the outer layer. Green too at inner levels like most people, the color of the heart chakra. I think you are a spiritually very mature person, very courageous with a strong will. You look very aligned and in tune with yourself too.

Actually it is easier to see auras in light.

Take care,
Gorkem

Last edited:

millyxox

Hello,
I can see violet and some dark blue on the outer layer. Green too at inner levels like most people, the color of the heart chakra. I think you are a spiritually very mature person, very courageous with a strong will. You look very aligned and in tune with yourself too.

Actually it is easier to see auras in light.

Take care,
Gorkem

Thank you very much! What does the color dark blue represent? I'm really into spirituality, I have just discovered my spiritual side a year ago, when I turned 18. Before that, I had no knowledge of the spirit world & had no idea that there was more to life than the physical & material world.

Can anybody see their own aura? I have bad vision, I wear glasses that have strong prescription & wonder if that would make a difference. Just curious.

grkemmer

You're welcome.Seeing auras is about your third eye so your prescription wouldn't be a problem. But if you're irritated by it, you can search natural eyesight improvement, bates method or some other methods on the internet. I know people who got rid of their glasses. You can also try this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYc-C4177Ng . He also has videos on working with the third eye.

Dark blue is the color of the third eye chakra so it is about clearseeing, true knowledge and protection. It is also associated with the Archangel Michael, so add courage and righteousness to the ones above. It may be that you're developing your true vision.

Take care,
Görkem