Just predict my next two years ?

riteshmisra

Hi friends ! Hope ya all doing good

Can u please tell me how my next two years will be

(any major or minor changes or events) and precautions to be taken ?

Attachments

• K.Pnew_south_ritesh-1.jpg
    K.Pnew_south_ritesh-1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 17
  • NC Lahiri_north_ritesh.jpg
    NC Lahiri_north_ritesh.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 14

flyonmyzephyr

Hello!

I'll have a go at your chart :)

From March 29th, 2018 to May 7, 2019; you will be in a Ketu/Saturn dasha. Your Saturn is in the nakshatra of Mula, so there will be a lot of changes over the next few years - but in Saturn's fashion, so it will be slow changes.

Saturn is the lord of your 4th and 5th house. There will be themes of property, the mother, the homelands, children, creativity and intelligence in this Saturn dasha.

In transit right now, Ketu is transiting your 4th house, and will continue to be in your 4th until October 2018 (I should add, I use the equal house system for bhavas, so my predictions are from this perspective). Ketu transiting the 4th will make one dissatisfied and apathetic about 4th house matters, which will ultimately cause a person to surrender to the 4th house experiences.

When your Ketu/Saturn dasha starts, I have a strong feeling it will manifest a move. Your 4th house lord Saturn is in your 3rd house in your natal chart. In transit, your 4th house lord is also in the 3rd house, which will cause these karmas in your chart to manifest during the correct dasha.

The 4th house lord being 12 houses from itself shows a loss of 4th house matters. I usually see this when people are about to move or get a new vehicle. Could even be separated from your homelands. Rahu will be on your 10th house lord in transit over the summer, which could manifest a foreign job. Your Moon is in a nakshatra ruled by Saturn, so career is a definite theme as well in this Saturn dasha. Lots of long-distance travelling after September 2018.