weird question

mercuryretro

On the 17th of this month we attending a family sports event, will she and i pair up?
There will be a draw of random numbers for people to pair up for races. I am pretty excited dont know if she feels the same, im hoping we get paired up.
will we get paired during the family sports event on the 17th?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_weird_question_hr.71130.3767.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_weird_question_hr.71130.3767.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 25

Chrysalis

Your both at the family sports event together being both in the 4th house, but i think you may get "paired up" with mercury, as venus is there but not close to you like mercury is.

Hmmm but actually mercury will be back direct then so moving away from mars, so it could be that you do get paired up.

Ha ha maybe merc feels sorry for Sun being alone, so allows you to be with venus and goes to pair up with Sun.

Last edited:

mercuryretro

Your both at the family sports event together being both in the 4th house, but i think you may get "paired up" with mercury, as venus is there but not close to you like mercury is.

Hmmm but actually mercury will be back direct then so moving away from mars, so it could be that you do get paired up.

Ha ha maybe merc feels sorry for Sun being alone, so allows you to be with venus and goes to pair up with Sun.

is it possible for the chart to answer if she wants to be paired with me as well? Does she feel as excited as i am?
thanks for taking the time to answer :)

Chrysalis

is it possible for the chart to answer if she wants to be paired with me as well? Does she feel as excited as i am?
thanks for taking the time to answer :)

Im not seeing no excitement from you, never mind venus lol. Maybe its because of mercury though, mercury's trine uranus/asc, so maybe mercurys the party pooper here.

Arolledpineappol

Well you're Mars in Leo and she is Venus in Leo, you are a gentle soul and she is a kind one at this point in time, but you make no aspects to each other.

What is more is that the moon is semi squaring your significator (i find this a difficult aspect like what William Lily called imperfect hatred) and it even opposes her significator. At this point despite her being in the fourth house, I am not sure she will actually be there on that day?

So no....i think the answer to your question is no...for now..

Chrysalis

How can she not be there, when she's in the same house as him/same family event.

And actually with NN between you both and in same sign/house, putting receptions to one side id add to say say that she would be hoping to be paired up with you too......its just what merc is deciding to do

mercuryretro

Im not seeing no excitement from you, never mind venus lol. Maybe its because of mercury though, mercury's trine uranus/asc, so maybe mercurys the party pooper here.

You are actually right im not entirely excited more nervous since im not the best of shape for sports lol, but just being where she is will be exciting for me :D

Im going to post the outcome on the day