Hi everyone

Yazzman

What a great community!

I'm Yazzman (21-11-63) ... I live in the Netherlands.
My horscope is Scorpio with rising capricorn, moon capricorn, venus/mars/mercury conjunction in saggitarius focussed in 11 and 12. The rest of my planets scattered around.
I have been interested in astrology since my twenties. I even followed several courses over then. It helped me to understand myself and the people around me. For many years I kept my astrology books closed, but somehow a few weeks ago I felt the drive pick it where I left it and to still my hunger for knowledge. It's great to see how internet connects people sharing the same interest.

miquar

Hi Yazzman and welcome. I had a 12 year break from astrology before picking it up again about 18 months ago. I have to say I'm glad there wasn't the internet to use as a resource when I first studied it between 1994 and 1998. But I'm also glad it's there now for things like this forum.

I got back into it with transiting Chiron and Neptune conjunct my natal Sun, and transiting Jupiter and Uranus transiting my natal MC! Is there anything that reflects your rebirth as an astrologer do you think? Has Pluto hit your Moon or ascendant yet? Or Neptune affecting the Venus Mars Mercury yet?

miquar

If you want to post your chart, I'd be happy to say which transits look to be strong at the moment.

Yazzman

Here's my chart.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• yazzman.gif
    yazzman.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 45

miquar

Hi. Transiting Pluto is at 9 Capricorn so has been transiting your Ascendant (conjunction) and is still within a degree or so. When it retrogrades back towards your Ascendant it will be joined by transiting Uranus which is in Aries. So the transiting square of Uranus and Pluto will powerfully aspect your Ascendant, most intensely during the Summer. Your natal Jupiter and meridian axis will also be triggered, especially when transiting Uranus and Pluto make more exact square aspects around 11 degrees of their respective signs over the next year or so. They will also approach aspects to your Nodal axis. All this will be happening over the next couple of years.

Transiting Neptune has been square your Sun from the end of Aquarius, but now it has moved permanently into Pisces.

Transiting Saturn will make two more squares to your natal Moon in April and August (it already made one end Nov/beginning Dec 2011).

Yazzman

Hi Miquar, I calculated my transit chart on 5th Januari 2010 08.07 and now see Pluto in a exact conjunction on Asc. That day I was involved in a terrible accident. A motor driver came from the opposite side and fell due to the slippery road. He slid to my side and was fatally hit by my car which killed him. Wrong time wrong place. Can you verify this for me. Thanks m8.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. Yes I get Pluto exactly rising, with Mars sesquiquadrate both Ascendant and Pluto. Mars is very interesting in this chart because it makes biquintiles to the Mercury Venus conjunction and to Uranus, and is also opposite the Mercury/Uranus and Venus/Uranus midpoints. Some house systems would put Mars in the 8th house, which is traditionally associated with violent death. Mercury Mars Uranus is a common configuration where accidents happen.

Using a 45 degree midpoint sort, we get

Mars=Venus/Uranus=Mercury/Uranus=Pluto=Pluto/ASC=Jupiter/MC=ASC=Sun/Uranus=Saturn/Pluto=Saturn/ASC=Moon/Node=Saturn

all within one and a half degrees.

Neptune and Chiron bring the Saturn Pluto Ascendant configuration together with the Mercury Venus Sun stellium:

Venus/Pluto=Chiron=Venus/ASC=Mercury/Pluto=Mercury/ASC=Venus/Saturn=Neptune/Chiron=Mercury/Saturn=Sun/Pluto=Sun/ASC=Sun/Saturn=Neptune

again, all within one and a half degrees.

And also adding to the prominence of the ASC Saturn Pluto configuration at that time and place is:

MC=Moon/Pluto=Moon/ASC=Moon/Saturn