Neil Donald Walsh

twiggy

Hello all

I, like many others, stop our busy lives for once and spend Easter contemplating God, or getting more receptive to spiritual thought. A few of us dusted of the Neil Donald Walsh CD's, books and tapes and relaxed back. I have found that this man is increasingly making sense to me.

I would be so thankful if anyone could post here his birthdata, any info at all on his natal chart/ or point me to some previous discussions? It just struck me it would be very interesting.

twiggy

Thanks Flea!

I googled around and found that was Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Regardless of house positions, sure looks fated!!

Edited:now have right birth time

cheers:)

Last edited:

flea

Hmmmm,

His sun is directly on my Pluto/Uranus conjunction sq my Sun. Maybe i should get round to reading his books.....

L&L
Flea

twiggy

Yes!

A good place to start is 'the complete' Conversations with God -an uncommon dialogue. This gift edition has all three main conversations. Even better start with one of his first videos, to get an idea of how utterly genuine he is. (I made up his birthtime, I'll have to ask him if I ever meet him!).

Cheers:)

Arian Maverick

What synchronicity; I just overheard a girl discussing this book with another student in English class today, one whom I never would have suspected would be interested in such things! I think it's time that I order myself a copy as well :)

Arian Maverick

twiggy

Yes Arian, good idea. Sometimes books find us, not the other way. There were two things that stopped me - first I thought it was an audacious claim to be talking to God, secondly I found Neil to be well, not colourful and attentiongrabbing - with modern advertising we are so used to the person selling the product, not the product selling itself. But Neil Donald Walsh's books are about that inner conversation with God and he doesn't ever let his personality stand in the way of his message, like a true medium. I was curious to find out what his sun sign is, what would represent this quality. Virgo- makes sense. A self-effacing personality and Virgo being the 'vessel'.
On another note, I think he has pruduced a movie called 'Indigo', as well.

Happy reading!

Arian Maverick

I can't guarantee the accuracy of this site, but I thought I'd share a link to the Astrotheme, which provides the following data for Neale Donald WALSCH: September 10, 1943 at 4:19 AM in Milwaukee (WI) (USA).

The most interesting features of the chart are, in my opinion, the extremely tight North Node/Jupiter conjunction in Leo in the twelfth house and the tight Mars/Uranus conjunction in Gemini in the tenth house. For someone who claims to have had "conversations with God," I am surprised that there is no water element in his natal chart...

I was curious to find out what his sun sign is, what would represent this quality. Virgo- makes sense. A self-effacing personality and Virgo being the 'vessel'.

And your comment made me curious about the Sabian symbol for Neil's Sun ;)

167__(17°)
A VOLCANIC ERUPTION RELEASES POWERFUL TELLURIC ENERGIES Irresistible outbursting of pent-up impulses, creatively or regeneratively. Breaking up of "complexes". Will to wholeness.

___*When positive, the degree is creative passion as a rejection of superficiality and a genuine ordering of self, and when negative, petulance and tantrums.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

twiggy

Thank you Arian, for the info.

For someone who claims to have had "conversations with God," I am surprised that there is no water element in his natal chart...

Often the water signs gets accredited the territory of spirituality, Pisces claim the throne in that respect. This has made me ponder on the difference of being spiritual, and being spiritually effective.

What if the water signs in their boundary-less seeking are so 'out there' that no-one takes them seriously? If Neale Donald Walsh dressed in purple robes and adorned himself with crystal beads and Yin-Yang tatoos, would he have reached the masses further than the local malls and new-age fairs?

If someone is deeply spiritual, but "off with the fairies', like a water sign can be (no offence) one would have to question the effectiveness as far as getting the message out. Those types of people would probably say they are content with the effect they are having on people, each to their own.

So even if water signs/planets appeared more spiritual you'd have to take into consideration what expression it takes, and to what extent the broader public accepts that expression.

Besides from this, I really do hope that each sign have the same innate potential for spirituality. However perhaps the difference in how it is manifested.

I think you can say the same thing about astrologers. How effective are the various signs.

Cheers:)

Arian Maverick

Cheers, Twiggy! I have nothing against water signs, and even wish my own chart had more of this element to combat the preponderance of fire, but I too was pleasantly surprised that Neil's chart does not neatly fit the stereotype of a psychic or spiritual person.

Arian Maverick

flea

I concurr,

I would imagine that all signs have to manifest spirit in an equal manner, it is just done in different ways. I have come across NDW and he does appear completely genuine to me. He did a conference at Findhorn Foundation in Scotland and I have loved what they do there for a while. Saving up for a two week course there as we speak.
http://www.findhorn.org/content/ndwalsch2/archives/000699.php
That is the link to the write up.

He does alot for the much maligned capricorn moon. Jupiter, pluto, Leo in 12th as AM points out together with lilith and NN, do say something is up in the lands far far away. Also think Sun chiron and venus all in virgo show a kind and gentle approach to woundings. ( I am thinking of my Pluto/Uranus opp Chiron here) I check out the library and second hand shops shortly.

I think we maybe are taught to think it is audacious for people to say they are having conversations with God, I like to think he has taking down some barriers and self limiting beliefs. If he can we can.........

Love & Light

Claire19

Re: Neale Donald Walsch

Hi There
I have listened to some of his CDs and find them interesting too. His birthdate is September 10 1943 in Milwaukee USA. Ascendant 22 Leo. Let us look at his chart and see what influences affect him and his experiences with God.

Cheers
Claire from Australia:) >

flea

Re: Neale Donald Walsch

have now read the first three books. Engrossing I really enjoyed reading them not heavy at all!!

Intriguing the big 12th house stuff in his chart, seems to be a very positive expression of what can happen here.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

sweetsaggie

Very interesting thread. I loved his conversations series they were so insightfull and inspirational. It's true that the books find you - go with it if anyone is reading this tread and hasn't got around to reading these books - they are great!! Get reading!