Cancer Independence Days

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,
We have a large forum here for electional astrology, which can effect normal understanding of astrology if not noted.

A great deal of the "United States" is aligned to either Sirius being Isis or Alnilam, Belt of Orion, being Osiris, which is hermetic philosophy.
Just looking down thread sections here i see that Brizabot comes from California, that at the time of being accepted to the Union on 9th September 1850 in San Jose which was the Capitol then, they used ancient Greek day marker, being sunset previous to date, while Alnilam was on the Nadir or I.C.

We all would gather that electional astrology will mess things up with interpretation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California

Attachments

• picture 114 40% (2).png
    picture 114 40% (2).png
    530.2 KB · Views: 34

AJ Astrology

I wonder if there is any particular correlation between Cancer and the official formation of a new country.

Hi Osamenor,

No, there is no correlation. When looking at your list, the first thing you should have noticed is the correlation between southern hemisphere and northern hemisphere.

Why do you suppose states in the southern hemisphere have independence days in November, December, January?

Because that's their Summer.

Weather has a lot to do with it. Ever try riding a horse in the snow?

They didn't exactly have snow-plows in the 1700s or 1800s.

And for the record, USA Sun is Gemini, not Cancer.

CapAquaPis

For Paris, France named after the planet Venus (ruler of Taurus and Libra) it is one of fame, vanity, beauty, fashion and lively urban settings...a strong feminine energy is felt and Paris has a large LGBT population, this city has a Gemini and Virgo vibe ruled by Mercury.

david starling

Paris was a Trojan prince who caused the Trojan War by abducting Helen, queen of Sparta to be his wife, with the help of Aphrodite. Troy was destroyed--Paris should have known better than to mess with the Spartans! Paris also ambushed the hero Achilles and killed him with an arrow to his one vulnerable spot, his heel.

leomoon

Paris was a Trojan prince who caused the Trojan War by abducting Helen, queen of Sparta to be his wife, with the help of Aphrodite. Troy was destroyed--Paris should have known better than to mess with the Spartans! Paris also ambushed the hero Achilles and killed him with an arrow to his one vulnerable spot, his heel.

The entire episode as well as which souls were alive today when Cayce read for them proved to be quite a fascinating "tale?"...What is considered myth - i.e. Paris, the trojan horse, etc. better known then as Morton Blumenthal,or was he Achilles? (can't recall now) (Edgar was the soldier however who mistakenly let the Trojan horse in the gate, as a military young gatekeeper)...He committed suicide in that lifetime, hence needed to return with a natal chart that shows this i.e. Uranus at the ASC. :innocent:

We photographed the Trojan horse and the Wall where Cayce supposedly had been the gatekeeper. There are some ruins here in Turkey, near the Mediterranean still, but this was in 2006 and I think not long thereafter, UniversalStudios or some Hollywood people finished erecting the huge Horse that stands there today! (it wasn't yet finished when we were there) Lots to see in Turkey. This was just one little archeological site visited in 19 days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_Horse
This link mentioned the Dardanelles was the waterway on the southern coast of Turkey.

Last edited:

david starling

The entire episode as well as which souls were alive today when Cayce read for them proved to be quite a fascinating "tale?"...What is considered myth - i.e. Paris, the trojan horse, etc. better known then as Morton Blumenthal,or was he Achilles? (can't recall now) (Edgar was the soldier however who mistakenly let the Trojan horse in the gate, as a military young gatekeeper)...He committed suicide in that lifetime, hence needed to return with a natal chart that shows this i.e. Uranus at the ASC. :innocent:

We photographed the Trojan horse and the Wall where Cayce supposedly had been the gatekeeper. There are some ruins here in Turkey, near the Mediterranean still, but this was in 2006 and I think not long thereafter, UniversalStudios or some Hollywood people finished erecting the huge Horse that stands there today! (it wasn't yet finished when we were there) Lots to see in Turkey. This was just one little archeological site visited in 19 days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_Horse
This link mentioned the Dardanelles was the waterway on the southern coast of Turkey.

That was during the tropical Age of Sagittarius, astrologically ruled by Zeus/Jupiter. Filled with visions, wide-open skies, and high-energy adventures, it's when astrology as we know it developed. Nothing like the fearful Age we're in now, under Saturn's rulership.

It was easy for people to believe that the gods interacted personally with mortals. For example, Alexander the Great was considered to be the son of a god. He believed it was Zeus, his mother claimed it was Apollo, the Egyptians identified the god as Ra, or Amon, and some said it was the demigod Achilles. Point being, different Age, different prevailing mentality. Philosophy appropriately got it's greatest thinkers during the Age of Sagittarius.

Last edited:
thats because Cancer indeed is about Liberty, Nation feeling, The country people, ordinary people you know. It's also about working class, Opposition parties and perhaps libertarian and left leaning politics too where Capricorn and Leo naturally symbolizes the government concept, conservative politics and monarchies afaik in the traditional and mundane astrology. So Cancer is like Aquarius for some reason.

Last edited: