View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2015, 02:29 AM

Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

I have studied Chiron and its influence in the chart for over 2 decades, and I would not put Chiron in the 2nd up as an indicator of sexual abuse. Where Chiron appears in the chart is an area of probable trouble/wounding, and which one's life circumstances will provide ample opportunities to be dealing with such wounds as they appear throughout life. Chiron in the 2nd house is a wound around a persons values, and they may spend a large amount of their life trying out different sets of values from which they then live their lives. Sex and money may or may not be a part of this journey.

There are no sure fire indicators of sexual abuse on a natal chart, although there are some aspects which, as has been already mentioned, can point to a person possessing a poor sense of personal boundaries (hard aspects between Neptune and Sun and/or Moon), as well as hard aspects between Pluto and the Sun/Moon. None of these are a given, but can render someone more susceptible.

As for Chiron, I have found a number of people who were sexually abused (a number of them quite severely, with accompanying physical and emotional trauma also) who have either Chiron opposition Moon, or Chiron square Moon. Most likely signs of Chiron are the water signs - Cancer, Pisces and especially Scorpio.

Unfortunately - or perhaps fortunately - there is no one-size-fits-all.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to R4VEN For This Useful Post:
Calvinsmom (03-03-2015), demetraceres (01-30-2015), waybread (01-30-2015)