My son

Abby83

So my son has been doing spastic movements with a loud noise and jumping and jerking at the same time, every three seconds for the last 7 days. He has had behavioural issues in the past which involved things that seemed more psychological and of jealousy rage. When he used to come home from kindy he would be in rage and throw chairs at the walls (he is only 4) but now I've gotten my mum to look after the twins so I can be with him myself and so he just throws a hissy fit with resistance. He pulls his lip a lot at times and other times blinks his eyes frequently or he might just scream continuously whilst kicking a pole. He is also hyperactive but for someone so daring and good with climbing he is incredibly accident prone when just walking straight. I mean he can't even walk properly on a footpath without stacking it.

I'm going to the dr tomorrow and I need to be clear with what I want. I'm not sure if he needs a psychologist or neurologist. But basically he doesn't stop moving and he keeps tensing his muscles or jerks recklessly. The only thing that calms him down is the iPad, swimming lessons.

As far as I know mercury rules neurological disorders. His mercury is in Scorpio square moon. Scorpio rules hormones and endocrine but I think maybe even diabetes? Maybe this is the reason.

I'll just add that childbirth with my son was traumatic. He had bruising on the top of his head and it was hot for two days. I also had gestational diabetes.

So yeah let me know what you think and what course of action you think is best.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_02_d.42688.25965.gif&res=100

The chart keeps expiring so here are his birth details.

20th November 2012, adelaide, south Australia, 12:43pm.

Last edited:

Luney

Hi abby,
the chart has expired.
I just hope the best for your sons health and you get some answers soon
Love and Lightđź’«

Abby83

Ok so I updated the details. Hope it helps.

Well I'm really happy. We went to the doctor who says it's behavioural and he will see a psychologist. She said my son is not allowed to stay overnight at the in laws. Hallelujah!! This is what I needed. To get my husband to finally agree to not let my kids stay there overnight against my will. What a wonderful day. Now I can carry on with my beautiful children without fighting for that basic right.

Last edited:

Abby83

More good news today!! My son finally got diagnosed with autism and adhd today. Even though I know this is a huge global problem now im happy cos he can finally get the help he needs.

Frisiangal

More good news today!! My son finally got diagnosed with autism and adhd today. Even though I know this is a huge global problem now im happy cos he can finally get the help he needs.

Hi Abby,
Disorders on the autism spectrum aren't half as worrying and disencouraging as they once were. There's a thin line running through mentally challenged and geniality.:wink:

I keep a private file of diagnosed autists and those with issues on the spectum.
Would you be willing to offer the birth data of your son, even via PM?I don't have any youngsters data from Australia, so don't think to have ever seen his chart.

Thanks in advance, whatever.:smile:

Abby83

Hi Abby,
Disorders on the autism spectrum aren't half as worrying and disencouraging as they once were. There's a thin line running through mentally challenged and geniality.:wink:

I keep a private file of diagnosed autists and those with issues on the spectum.
Would you be willing to offer the birth data of your son, even via PM?I don't have any youngsters data from Australia, so don't think to have ever seen his chart.

Thanks in advance, whatever.:smile:

I definitely believe its more caused by pollution everywhere. In food, water, air. You can't escape it. Psychic tells me its neurotoxicity and I believe her. It coincides with my premonitions. Not genetic.

I had a thread about him but I can't find it so here's his details - 20th November 2012, Adelaide south Australia, 12:43pm.

Frisiangal

Thank YOU, Abby.

It is intriguing that your son's chart does include the adverse aspects that have been observed in to be of significance in cases on the autism scale; i.e. those between Moon-Mercury-Saturn-Uranus. Although all four are not linked, the separate Moon square Mercury and Saturn inconjunct Uranus are interlinked through aspects to natal Pluto (conjunct Mars).

Such charts provide the continuing incentive in research. :smile:

Abby83

Yes that is intriguing. I'm glad you found it useful. I've definitely noticed that mercury square moon before and mercury in detriment of moon.

Abby83

The main thing that helps him the most is having a diet that is as natural as possible, low carb, and low GI. I'm also gonna her more help with natural medicine and will update on how it goes.

Abby83

Another thing... His 2nd ruler, Jupiter, is in Gemini, which rules mercury. So I'm hoping this adds to my theory that the diet and herbs he's ingesting hugely benefits that brain of his.