Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, Anxiety in my chart?

princess-slap

Hey all,

I just want to understand more about my illnesses with the use of astrology. I mean I know why I have come to them, but I want to know more about my personality and how it reflects on my anger with my family ever since childhood.

Attached is my chart:
e9jXjlY.gif

Thank you!

AppLeo

Yes the Chiron on your MC square the Sun and Pluto in the 1st house can be apart of it.

You also have Moon opposite Mercury, which can be quite nervous energy. Mercury is the quick planet that's associated with Gemini and the Nerves and when that aspects your Moon, your emotions and feelings can become quite jittery and anxious.

Saturn is also aspecting this opposition and even though the aspects from Saturn are positive, Saturn can still indicate fear. So your mind and emotions have been probably structured from a kind of fear. Saturn in the 3rd can bring fear in speaking and self-expression or anxiety.

RaRohini

Hi !!

I recast your birth details in vedic format and have the following to say:
Moon Ketu in the 8th house of occult, birth and death and all things mystical.. Taurus Rohini and Taurus Mrugasira sits there.
So this means that you would have been pulled from the brink of death many times..
Moon Ketu away from Taurus towards Scorpio( i have some very similar placements but opposite axis)
This means that the person will move away from riches and material wealth that Rohini excels in.Rohini is the ultimate charmer and this person will move away from venusian charm of Rohini to the wordly wise Scorpio Jyestha the protector. You may need to protect other people.
The person will soon discover that people are not what they seem, many have ulterior motives. Being too innocent might have been the problem with you , and in a way there may be an awakening when that innocence is killed. The person transforms from a naive child to a grown woman almost overnight.
Dont worry !!
The problem with this placement is that one might think they are losing the mind. No!!! Moon is exalted in Rohini. Trust your instincts even if it seems wierd 😃
Look at others' motives.
Moon Ketu in the 8th also means that the support of mother was completely absent for this person. But fear not, Jupiter in the 12th house in Virgo Hasta.. Almighty will guide and protect you and mother is your guardian angel.
Ascendant Libra Swati is a wild child ruled by Rahu. Very good with money. Money magnet.This person will learn that one needs to stand up for oneself.God helps those who help themselves. Leave all dependencies on people who may exploit you.
Learn to set boundaries.
Leave the tendency to always expect praise from others and do what you think is correct. Leave dependency, over sensitivity and the necessity to always be nice to others.
This is a difficult time for you Rahu Mahadasha Saturn Antardasha till 25/07/17.
But the lessons learn now will be very valuable. It will teach you to be independent. The lessons will be from a strict home.Do you have schizophrenic tendencies?
Are you studying??

Last edited:

abraxas

You must be VERY scorpionic as that energy dominates your chart. Sun in scorpio, rising scorpio, Pluto conjunct Sun and again, let's don't forget where Pluto and Sun conjunct, because this is not any Sun Pluto conjunction, this is happening in Scorpio and in 1st house! This should beat everything else, dominate everything else. This should be the biggest force that form your pysche.

What pluto and scorpio are? Intensity! Sudden changes! Propelling yourself ahead with little or big explosions. Loving or Hating! No in-betweens. You don't move or you are not comfortable moving ahead in a predictable, stable, constant fashion. You don't like discipline, you want to clash with authority figures, you want to challenge them, you can't stand being told anything, ordered around. There's a big difference between wanting and being able to though.

Well, there's nothing wrong being like that! With this kind of energy, you can be an inventor, when everyone else is in doubt, you can take the first step, take that huge risk and be very successful. Yet that saturn in 4th house squares your Sun. If we take the Saturn as your father and in the 4th house (house of family) I don't know what else it can represent, then your father is everything you naturally hate. He tries to discipline you and He thinks you need A LOT of discipline, he thinks you should wake up at this hour, sleep at this hour, study math within these hours, he maybe means well but everyone is different, everyone born with different kind of energy levels, that's not how you discipline a scorpionic baby girl! she will sting herself! No, you GUIDE a scorpionic person, SHOW that you love that scorpionic person, make that scorpionic person believe you, TRUST you, then, in a loving, nice, subliminal way guide them to whatever practical things any person should do in this life but Saturn doesn't understand any of that. Saturn is too practical for elegant psychological tweaks.

-------------------
-------------------

As for future, as for what you should do, maybe you should be more Sagittatius-like (North node in natal chart shows what qualities we should develop) easy to say but don't give too much **** about other people. Sags do that very good. Be blunt, be adventurous, expand like Jupiter that rules Sag, be more philosophical, be less dramatic, if one thing fails go try something else. If your boyfriend leaves you, go find even better boyfriend, don't attach to things to death, be more open to possibilities, be more improvising but more than everything BE FREE! Get out of that house, Centaurs can't be happy within walls.

"Major" problems fixed with major changes and scorpios definitely the best candidate to make such changes. Reborn from your ashes, leave everything behind, say **** you all, find love, forcefully forget everything that caused the psychological problems you suffer.

GemaaaSpirit

Even if that's true please don't forget Astrology is an extremely subjective topic... you also create your own reality because you ARE who YOU are. Looking for causes to your problems in the charts is toxic in my opinion, look for solutions! :) very very good luck. I'm prone to depression as well but I happen to fight like hell.

Read a book on buddhism.

theV

She can't look for solution without knowing the cause first. The chart introduce you to the essence and the root of the problem from which you understand how you will solve the problem.

princess-slap

Even if that's true please don't forget Astrology is an extremely subjective topic... you also create your own reality because you ARE who YOU are. Looking for causes to your problems in the charts is toxic in my opinion, look for solutions! :) very very good luck. I'm prone to depression as well but I happen to fight like hell.

Read a book on buddhism.
What the hell makes you think I haven't looked for solutions? Lmfao

princess-slap

Yes the Chiron on your MC square the Sun and Pluto in the 1st house can be apart of it.

You also have Moon opposite Mercury, which can be quite nervous energy. Mercury is the quick planet that's associated with Gemini and the Nerves and when that aspects your Moon, your emotions and feelings can become quite jittery and anxious.

Saturn is also aspecting this opposition and even though the aspects from Saturn are positive, Saturn can still indicate fear. So your mind and emotions have been probably structured from a kind of fear. Saturn in the 3rd can bring fear in speaking and self-expression or anxiety.
I'm a brave person but still, fear is the right word. The fear that originated from my specific problem is the cause of my anxiety today

princess-slap

Hi !!

I recast your birth details in vedic format and have the following to say:
Moon Ketu in the 8th house of occult, birth and death and all things mystical.. Taurus Rohini and Taurus Mrugasira sits there.
So this means that you would have been pulled from the brink of death many times..
Moon Ketu away from Taurus towards Scorpio( i have some very similar placements but opposite axis)
This means that the person will move away from riches and material wealth that Rohini excels in.Rohini is the ultimate charmer and this person will move away from venusian charm of Rohini to the wordly wise Scorpio Jyestha the protector. You may need to protect other people.
The person will soon discover that people are not what they seem, many have ulterior motives. Being too innocent might have been the problem with you , and in a way there may be an awakening when that innocence is killed. The person transforms from a naive child to a grown woman almost overnight.
Dont worry !!
The problem with this placement is that one might think they are losing the mind. No!!! Moon is exalted in Rohini. Trust your instincts even if it seems wierd 😃
Look at others' motives.
Moon Ketu in the 8th also means that the support of mother was completely absent for this person. But fear not, Jupiter in the 12th house in Virgo Hasta.. Almighty will guide and protect you and mother is your guardian angel.
Ascendant Libra Swati is a wild child ruled by Rahu. Very good with money. Money magnet.This person will learn that one needs to stand up for oneself.God helps those who help themselves. Leave all dependencies on people who may exploit you.
Learn to set boundaries.
Leave the tendency to always expect praise from others and do what you think is correct. Leave dependency, over sensitivity and the necessity to always be nice to others.
This is a difficult time for you Rahu Mahadasha Saturn Antardasha till 25/07/17.
But the lessons learn now will be very valuable. It will teach you to be independent. The lessons will be from a strict home.Do you have schizophrenic tendencies?
Are you studying??
I don't know anything about Vedic astrology, but this all sounds pretty accurate to me. My innocence was taken away from me and what I've gone through has turned me from a naive, weak, good little girl into a vengeful, justice-seeking, and strong woman.
However, what makes you think I'm a money magnet? I'm a big spender and bad at saving. Still in university though

princess-slap

You must be VERY scorpionic as that energy dominates your chart. Sun in scorpio, rising scorpio, Pluto conjunct Sun and again, let's don't forget where Pluto and Sun conjunct, because this is not any Sun Pluto conjunction, this is happening in Scorpio and in 1st house! This should beat everything else, dominate everything else. This should be the biggest force that form your pysche.

What pluto and scorpio are? Intensity! Sudden changes! Propelling yourself ahead with little or big explosions. Loving or Hating! No in-betweens. You don't move or you are not comfortable moving ahead in a predictable, stable, constant fashion. You don't like discipline, you want to clash with authority figures, you want to challenge them, you can't stand being told anything, ordered around. There's a big difference between wanting and being able to though.

Well, there's nothing wrong being like that! With this kind of energy, you can be an inventor, when everyone else is in doubt, you can take the first step, take that huge risk and be very successful. Yet that saturn in 4th house squares your Sun. If we take the Saturn as your father and in the 4th house (house of family) I don't know what else it can represent, then your father is everything you naturally hate. He tries to discipline you and He thinks you need A LOT of discipline, he thinks you should wake up at this hour, sleep at this hour, study math within these hours, he maybe means well but everyone is different, everyone born with different kind of energy levels, that's not how you discipline a scorpionic baby girl! she will sting herself! No, you GUIDE a scorpionic person, SHOW that you love that scorpionic person, make that scorpionic person believe you, TRUST you, then, in a loving, nice, subliminal way guide them to whatever practical things any person should do in this life but Saturn doesn't understand any of that. Saturn is too practical for elegant psychological tweaks.

-------------------
-------------------

As for future, as for what you should do, maybe you should be more Sagittatius-like (North node in natal chart shows what qualities we should develop) easy to say but don't give too much **** about other people. Sags do that very good. Be blunt, be adventurous, expand like Jupiter that rules Sag, be more philosophical, be less dramatic, if one thing fails go try something else. If your boyfriend leaves you, go find even better boyfriend, don't attach to things to death, be more open to possibilities, be more improvising but more than everything BE FREE! Get out of that house, Centaurs can't be happy within walls.

"Major" problems fixed with major changes and scorpios definitely the best candidate to make such changes. Reborn from your ashes, leave everything behind, say **** you all, find love, forcefully forget everything that caused the psychological problems you suffer.
I have a plan to leave everything behind and say **** you all :) I can't wait for that day to come. My depression will sure get better. I could see myself as a new person too. You're right about the big changes! I'm always changing one way or another. When I hate someone I really want to beat them to death! Most of the time though I'm a very loving person :)
To be honest my father has always been cold and distant towards me. But now I actually despise my mom more now that I've seen more of her hypocrisy.
Thanks for your encouragement to be free! Not sure how its possible for me to be more like Sagittarius though. My Scorpio side reflects on my motto to never change for anyone but myself