DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

david starling

Blackbery, what's your well-considered, pro-Trump take on his recorded bragging about his ability to "pussy-grope" women and get away with it because of his celebrity status?

blackbery

The Left have lost their minds; they are suffering acute phase of TDS.

In final stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome, Dems lie down like little shorn lambs
Despite threadbare attempts to smear Amy Cony Barrett, Democrats are out of ammo.

The couldn't stop Trump winning in 2016, they couldn't stop his SCOTUS nominations from being confirmed & they cannot stop the TRUMP TRAIN from rolling to VICTORY next week.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Actually, mostly it's the Right calling anti-Trumpers "crazy", and the Left calling pro-Trumpers "stupid". I disagree with both of these viewpoints.

blackbery

I don't agree with that, very sexist remark by Trump. Doesn't compare to molesting & groping young children like Biden used to do & get away with it for 47 years.:andy:

Biden not only a pervert but a deeply corrupt politician who sold out the country to China & Ukraine for money for he & his lazy, corrupt family.

President Trump donates his salary, a true patriot standing up for America & the American worker.

MAGA!!!!

Blackbery, what's your well-considered, pro-Trump take on his recorded bragging about his ability to "pussy-grope" women and get away with it because of his celebrity status?

david starling

I don't agree with that, very sexist remark by Trump. Doesn't compare to molesting & groping young children like Biden used to do & get away with it for 47 years.:andy:

Biden not only a pervert but a deeply corrupt politician who sold out the country to China & Ukraine for money for he & his lazy, corrupt family.

President Trump donates his salary, a true patriot standing up for America & the American worker.

MAGA!!!!

Trump's golfing excursions, paid for with taxpayer money, have well-exceeded the amount of his donated salary.

JUPITERASC

BOBULINSKI BOMBSHELL ROCKS the BIDEN CAMPAIGN :smile:

as Media and Big Tech PANIC!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfSs_QUmAkA

I

don't agree with that, very sexist remark by Trump.

Doesn't compare to molesting & groping young children like Biden used to do
& get away with it for 47 years.:andy:

MAGA!!!!

leomoon

Concerning my post on Joe Biden, he had been a Senator of decades at that salary or slightly less, but for eight (8) years, he collected this salary for VP: (my error)

Vice President of the United States salary
$230,700

Between his stable salary, his wife's , and their pensions coming in they lived rather well until 2017 when their biographies came out and their income skyrocketed.

I watched the "Bobulinkski" interview last night on Tucker Carlson (Fox) just happened to see it as I often check out the "other side".

I was rather impressed by his seemingly knowledgeable and well spoken manner so I saved it for my husband to watch (a Libra Sun, Scorpio Rising), he is always one for "show me the proof".)

I had to admit he was right, there is still zero proof presented by Bobulinski thus far at least that he mentioned on Fox Carlson show interview that V.P. Joe Biden rec'd any money whatsoever.

Thats not to say Hunter Biden didn't of course, (I believe he likely did manage to line his pockets).....but again, so did many of the Presidents children & relatives in the past including the current one in the Oval Office.

A "nothing burger" as trump likes to call them. Just innuendo so far.

Show us the proof!:rightful::wink::bandit:

p.s. from what I understood Bobulinski to say, the deal actually fell through and the email from the lawyer or in between friend of the Biden family inferred that Joe said "No" in so many words. I'll need to find the interview again unless I deleted it.

It was a word that clearly meant "absolutely NOT"(to go ahead) as the Chinese company was now in the hands of some Russians purchasing stock in it.

Last edited:

david starling

Blackbery, the Left haven't "lost their minds". They just have political views that run counter to most (I suspect not all) of yours.

You're not in agreement with Trump's TERRIBLE environmental policies are you? :unsure:

Also, not judging, just asking, are you totally against contraception? Amy Barrett's religious training is, and there's nothing in the Constitution about it to guide her. And, most Americans, by a wide margin, prefer to keep Roe v Wade. Are you against that?

These are important issues, nothing about Presidential personality faults.

leomoon

Bobulinski, who had hopes of being a "partner" himself with this gang, says Joe Biden is lying when he says he didn't know about the ongoing deliberations, negotiations.
That "may or may not" be true, because thus far, no proof of actual exchange of money has shown up! No "secret bank accounts" in China for Biden (as Trump himself has) :biggrin:

IF the Republicans are banking on the "E-MAILS" it appears they are trying to make something out of nothing....There is no concrete proof only innuendo thus far, and that's not to say that there is lily white behavior either.
I agree with Schiff AND our FBI chief and Intel Dept. who say "The Russians have been playing around with these things to make Biden lose the Elections...." "much like they did in 2016" (with HRC)

So yes, probably the Russians were part and parcel of the leaving the laptops or getting to the emails and then "fixing them" to lead you down this path of no-return.

No more a crime here then was Billy Carter (little brother of President Jimmy Carter) who traveled to visit with Moomar Qadafi in Libya for start u p money for "Billy Beer" which btw, he received!

OR
G.W.Bush on of Herbert Walker Bush who used his father's connections and name for all sorts of money losing adventures which I could name here from baseball team ownership on....

Its done all the time! Just ask Ivana & Jared.

:tongue:https://news.yahoo.com/bobulinski-claims-documents-prove-joe-143136626.html

leomoon

Some snippets (still looking for the whole interview of 45 minutes length)

Tony Bobulinski from interview 10/27/20 Tucker Carlson Fox TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1zScI6M8Sw

He doesn't mention he's pissed off too that he fronted his own money during all these countries he ran around to with Hunter & uncle, thinking he'd cash in big at the end, and the deal fell through! He reminded me a bit of DJT, with "oh poor me"......and "I'm security cleared", etc. "my good name", .....yet had fun as he was in Monaco and running around for 2 years with this crowd of bimbos.

He (so far) has not delivered anything dangerous to Joe Biden other then Biden likely knew more of what his son was trying to do. Nothing else!

blackbery

I'm listening to a rally now, thousands & thousands screaming 'we love you' & 'four more years'.

Latinos for Trump huge attendance.:cool::biggrin::biggrin:

I watch Right Side Broadcasting Network
708K subscribers

They have been with President Trump right from the start, over 4 yrs ago when it was just one man with a camera lens, now it's big & people love the fact they they tell the truth, very supportive of POTUS MAGA!

https://youtu.be/fOq_w4HHpf8

87,841 watching now•

Trump delivers remarks at a 'Make America Great Again

Victory Rally' in Arizona :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLqG5Vg9KQI

leomoon

Oh and don't forget another favorite chant "Lock her up" "Lock her up" its still very popular with his fans.

:whistling:

Just give them slogans and they're off. No specifics necessary......

"America First" (his daughter does her business in China and he has a secret business account in China)

"Everyone will have great health care, beautiful, wonderful health care...." huh? "We'll take care of everyone" (a LIE, btw)

"Covid - "we are rounding the corner" HUH? :pouty: 1/4 Million are dead, one every 90 minutes now.

"Win, Win, Win, you'll get so tired of it begging to stop"

"Make American Great Again " slogan with no specifics (from Reagan years) the Reagan Library demanded he stop using it!

"We'll keep America Great Again " another slogan ...

"I'll be the law & order President" (no specifics)

Ref: A Wall ......"Whose going to pay for it (he asks the screaming crowd) they repeat his words "MEXICO" and he says, "thats right!" ***the only money spent is billions from the Military fund and from the taxpayers of the U.S.A. Only a tiny portion of a wall was constructed over 4 y rs.

Never happened, never would happen says President Vicente Fox:

caution 4 letter word: :w00t: "He's a crazy guy" (speaking of djt)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4OwJOVi0ec&feature=emb_logo

Last edited:

leomoon

The same thing happened in Guyana with mass crowds - The chanters would drink the Kool-Aid if he told them too guaranteed!

James Warren Jones (May 13, 1931 – November 18, 1978) was an American cult leader, preacher, self-professed faith healer, and civil rights activist who conspired with his inner circle to direct a mass murder-suicide of himself and his followers in his jungle commune at Jonestown, Guyana on November 18, 1978.

In 1978, Jones then ordered and likely coerced a mass suicide and mass murder of 918 commune members, 304 of them children, almost all by cyanide-poisoned Flavor Aid.

* the "murder" was by the parents told by Jim Jones to take their children the Kool-Aid.

Oh and in Germany in the 1930s

And don't forget Masada: (I visited this site) its quite eerie. One man decided the fate of over 1,000 people - much like trump and the base would allow for.

https://www.ststworld.com/masada-in-israel/

When the end was near and the Roman troops had made their way inside Masada, Ben-Yair decided the only other way out was to kill themselves. Since suicide is prohibited in Judaism, he ordered ten men to execute the 967 men, women and children, who were ready to lay down their lives defending the fortress and their honour. The Sicariis set their belongings and storehouses ablaze and resorted to mass suicide instead of getting captured, enslaved or killed by the Romans.

SAD!

Last edited:

david starling

Oh and don't forget another favorite chant "Lock her up" "Lock her up" its still very popular with his fans.

:whistling:

Just give them slogans and they're off. No specifics necessary......

"America First" (his daughter does her business in China and he has a secret business account in China)

"Everyone will have great health care, beautiful, wonderful health care...." huh? "We'll take care of everyone" (a LIE, btw)

"Covid - "we are rounding the corner" HUH? :pouty: 1/4 Million are dead, one every 90 minutes now.

"Win, Win, Win, you'll get so tired of it begging to stop"

"Make American Great Again " slogan with no specifics (from Reagan years) the Reagan Library demanded he stop using it!

"We'll keep America Great Again " another slogan ...

"I'll be the law & order President" (no specifics)

Ref: A Wall ......"Whose going to pay for it (he asks the screaming crowd) they repeat his words "MEXICO" and he says, "thats right!" ***the only money spent is billions from the Military fund and from the taxpayers of the U.S.A. Only a tiny portion of a wall was constructed over 4 y rs.

Never happened, never would happen says President Vicente Fox:

caution 4 letter word: :w00t: "He's a crazy guy" (speaking of djt)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4OwJOVi0ec&feature=emb_logo

Trump: [Covid-19] "...affects virtually nobody."

[Meaning: "Hardly anyone".]

Last edited:

david starling

i read a detailed analysis of of what went right and what went wrong regarding the aggregate 2016 polling.

Regional discrepancies, especially in the Midwest [which was most heavily targeted by the proven, illegal, foreign interference*] accounted for the errors regarding the Electoral College outcome. But, they were off by only a few percentage points.

However, the Popular Vote predictions were quite accurate, within less than 2% difference regarding that outcome.

[*my own addition.]

• Barring any major, unexpected developments, the analysis concluded that Biden will win the Popular-vote by a greater margin than HRC won it in 2016.

• It gives Biden an 87 percent chance of becoming POTUS, via the Electoral College.

With THOSE odds, it might be worth betting $$$ on the long shot!

Last edited:

david starling

About Trump's October Surprise:

It's not a surprise.
It's murky and sketchy.
It's not really about his opponent, it's more about his opponent's son.

And, most importantly, it's BORING! Definitely not a vote-changer.

david starling

Speaking of real vote-changers: Covid-19.

With new cases on the rise, Trump is saying he's "defeated" the virus, and we've "rounded the corner".

And, for just $100.00, you can buy a commemorative coin depicting superhero Trump kicking Covid-19's a**!

Last edited:

leomoon

It's so obvious to anyone watching Biden talk that he is at the early stages of dementia.
With all the candidates who presented themselves in the original DNC debates, why did it come down to this poor soul who in reality should just be retired to a comfortable old age home?
How could he possibly debate Trump or anyone else?

Oh good! Then we get President Kamala Harris earlier then anticipated. :smile:

leomoon

IF only I were a voting man!

• It gives Biden an 87 percent chance of becoming POTUS, via the Electoral College.

With THOSE odds, it might be worth betting $$$ on the long shot!

My mom would have, she loved gambling the odds. :biggrin:
Sagittarius Sun & Mercury

When I was a little kid in Catholic School, the nun asked the class what our parents did. I said, "my dad drives a taxi (explains my Sun-Mars in the 6th house) and my Mom plays the horses!"

She got a lot of laughs out of that one. :pouty:

david starling

After the first debate, when Biden performed quite well and Trump went ape on the moderator, his poll numbers actually went down somewhat.

After the second debate, during which the moderator was careful to coddle Trump, his poll numbers held steady, along with Biden's.

So much for the worries that Democrats had, along with the hopes of Republicans, that Biden would appear mentally feeble.

I haven't seen any indications yet, that Biden can't last a full term as President.

Last edited:

leomoon

As long as its a BLUE Democratic majority with POTUS, I'm cool with it ! :wink:

I think I'm going to write to Jake Tapper's Twitter OR perhaps his guest (or both of them) Dave Matthews. I use to enjoy his music in the 70s, but forget the titles now. :whistling:

Seems he was born on my birthday 20 years earlier then me but the same day as me and the late singer David Bowie, whose natal chart mimics my own and I can easily identify with (Bowie was also born the same year so we are astro twins) While I simply underwent operations during the transit of Pluto over my Mars, David Bowie died (12th house planets as opposed to my 6th house planets the same due to the Lat & Long of births)

The thing is, Dave Matthew being a careful Capricorn I suppose and not wanting a trump twitter put down during his new 2020 tour time? sort of put trump & Biden on the same level saying, "trump is charming":crying::sick::pouty:

I'm going to call him on it, at least be honest! He had similar blase' things to say about Biden, being careful not to choose one over the other like he did for Barack Obama's 8 years.......Although he is American, he was born in South Africa and used that as a deflective note.

Boo - on Dave Matthews I say!

Politics

Matthews published an Internet video prior to the 2000 U.S. presidential election, urging viewers to vote without advocating any candidate. He mentioned only Ralph Nader by name, and updated fans about the recording sessions for Everyday. Although his music often explores political and social issues, Matthews refrained from public campaigning for presidential candidates until 2004. He cast his support strongly with Democratic nominee John Kerry, performing at political events including the Vote for Change tour.
Matthews also supported Barack Obama for President in 2008, both in the primaries and in the general election.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Matthews