Where is (somebody that I used to know)?

ScorpioCrow

He's not missing, we're just estranged, and it might be interesting to post the results (that I got from a book).

16 Feb. 2015, 8:11 pm, 84w11, 39n45.

:virgo: rising
:mercury: in 5th in :aquarius:
:moon: in 5th in :aquarius:

He is having fun, perhaps at a party, communicating. Romantic matters :)venus: & :mars: in 7th).

He is in very good health.

He will be heard from in 18 days to 18 weeks(? Again, this is my first time.)

meritra

Since you're asking about another person, L7 (Jupiter) would represent him, and Mercury represents you. This places him in the 11th with friends and/or group activities. Your significators will move into opposition in 13 units of time. Succedent houses, fixed signs, possibly 13 months.

Vyri

Banned
Originally posted by ScorpioCrow, here is the chart should you wish it posted, if not I will delete it?

I see the "somebody I used to know" as the Moon in the 5th house, for the moon is the ruler of the 11th house, Jupiter within describes him as warm and proud-jovial likes to laugh. Jupiter in Leo retro. the great benefic never really is too afflicted retro. Maybe you both will be returning to familiar grounds where he likes to be with happy office comrades/friends (Capricorn receiving Merc. and the moon). Moon is conjunct Mercury your Ascendant ruler of Virgo in fifth, a place of happy, so the camaraderie reuniting is culminating (within orb). He will be feeling like calling you should you circulate where he has gone to party. Moon being your co ruler does say you have or will get in contact with him soon. Maybe by a somebody you mutually know? Mercury is in Aquarius the friendship sign within the 5th (or maybe by writing him at an old address? Mercury rules letters etc. a short journey) Look at the sextile of the beauts in the 7th house, (Venus and Mars) the opportunity is there for you and other's to smooze, after maybe some preliminaries to
introduction's have been achieved. The way Mercury likes to comingle within the sign Aquarius with the Moon there in harmony is a natural. Highest lifted friendships can be sought. Venus in Pisces is sweet, exalted.

All the best
Vyri

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ScorpioCrow

Thank You! :)

Yes he was very humourous and bright, leonine, Leo rising I believe. Thick blonde wavy hair, blue sparkling eyes, average height? Is that Leo-like to you?