Please, I need help to read this chart

RiseAndShine

Hello everyone, hope this finds you well. I am relatively new to astrology and I don't really know how to interpret this chart, since it's really difficult to me. If anyone could give me an insight it would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1-700__radix_25-1-1992_15-15.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_25-1-1992_15-15.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 28

Zora

Account Closed
Hello everyone, hope this finds you well. I am relatively new to astrology and I don't really know how to interpret this chart, since it's really difficult to me. If anyone could give me an insight it would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello RiseandShine - with nice nick name - welcome :smile:

Here are surely some people who would like to be of help to you with your first foot steps into astrology - but astrologers need a complete and legible chart for a reading - and yours is unfortunately - not.

Like for example this one ...

attachment.php

The table and the grid left side- with planet placements in degree, house cusp list and aspect list is an important and same important part as the chart pic right side - itself. And both together is a legible chart - easy to read at first glance.

The green planets outside the circle are the actual transiting planets activating certain life-themes in your life - by aspecting your natal planets.

Astro.com charts are the most common and known by astrologers- if you generate your chart up there - than first save it as file on your pc or mobile phone then you can upload it is a file here by using the button looking like a paper clip.

Attachments

• ! astro_2gw____example_chart_hp.57345.247066.jpg
    ! astro_2gw____example_chart_hp.57345.247066.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 78

Osamenor

Staff member
Whose chart is it? What do you want to interpret it for?

"Interpret this chart" is much too broad a request. There are so many ways charts can be interpreted, it takes a more specific question to start with.

Do you want to learn how the parts of the chart contribute to the native's personality? How the aspects in it might show up in their life? What parameters it suggests for their career? Their love life? Those are very different questions and would take different kinds of interpretation.

If it's your birth chart, you can give us feedback on how we interpret the various parts of it. Every part of a birth chart can show up in so many ways that there's no way to know exactly how it's showing up without the native's feedback. If it's not your birth chart, the other person isn't here to give feedback, so we can't get such an accurate read. Educated guesses, yes, but they'd have to fill in the specifics.