Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

blackbery

President Trump next rally on the 24th July in Phoenix, AZ.:love::love::love:

Mmmmmmmmmm....interesting that he chose that state as the audit results prove he won AZ by over 100,000 votes!

His presence everywhere these today giving interviews & bringing out statements. Totally fits with the :mercury: (news) prominent in his Solar Return.

He once again slammed the fake news calling it 'the enemy of the PEOPLE'.

He needs to rest though with that tough :sun::square::neptune: & drink more water. Needs to know that fake scandals by the fake news will ramp up to distract from the audits.

Trump says people will be 'shocked' by fraud evidence in AZ, GA, PA, NV, WI. MI.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

07/18/21

Crime in our Country is escalating at a pace we’ve never seen before. At the same time, people are pouring through our Borders totally unchecked. Jails in other countries are being emptied out into the United States. This is far worse than anyone thought during the Fake Election!

blackbery

The chart for the 24th AZ Rally, :sun::trine: MC a positive sign.

btw, :chiron: turned RX yesterday. Old wounds being healed the 2nd time around.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_donald_trump_adb_2021724.6000.275862.jpg
    astro_24gw_donald_trump_adb_2021724.6000.275862.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 23

leomoon

If you check Maricopa Country Twitter page, they say the 74,000 ballots that Logan refers to proves he doesn't understand anything at all about how to do an audit.

He's found nothing whatsoever, and everything he says is shot down immediately by experts who know better.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/18/poli...00/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2qj77uYA7m2Pt09gNill
SCAPJNmMGoXc1VmzVeMtoke3Y6nnHXhAeQdTM

Trump's Solar Return Astrology -

His Sun square Mercury now pressured by Neptune - must be reflected by his speaking once again, of himself in the 3rd person,calling himself "wonderful" - obviously upset that Turnberry Golf Resort is not being utilized by the British Open for Golf this time:

djt message to whomever
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-tant...tm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=7499
:

"As almost all of the great players, sportscasters, and golf aficionados know, the greatest site and course of all for The Open is Turnberry, in Scotland, It is truly a magical place, the players want to be there, and at some point in time the players will be there," Trump continued. "But this course was not chosen for The Open because they consider a wonderful person, and many-time Club Champion, named Donald J. Trump, to be too controversial—this is, of course, a false reputation caused mainly by the Fake News Media. It is a shame that the phenomenal Turnberry Golf links, the best in the World, sits empty during Open Championships, while far lesser courses are on display. Oh well, life proceeds forward! Someday The Open will be back at Turnberry,"

Last edited:

chay

Banned
Think that Sun sq Nep is he's either delusional or lying or both. Can you please post a link to proof of election fraud? The msm says otherwise.

blackbery

Regarding :mercury::square::neptune: both Dr. Fauci & Barack Obama have the same placement.

Only difference is that Fauci calls himself a 'scientist'. More like a promoter, con-man....selling the vaxxes on behalf of Big Pharma & suppressing & banning cheap, treatments like HCQ & Ivermectin which have a cure rate of 92%.

One thing about President Trump is that he's born with such a powerful chart, :sun::conjunct::uranus::trine::jupiter: it can compensate....

unlike Obama with very weak :sun::square::neptune: :mercury::opposition::jupiter::saturn: RX H12. UGH. Who is he really & what is he hiding? :andy::andy::andy:

President Trump has released about 10 statements in the past 20 days! :moon::mars::conjunct:The Solar Lion King is roaring.

He also attended a UFC event suddenly without warning & the crowd erupted into 'U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.' when word got around that he was in the bldg.

My own daughter has :mercury::virgo::square::neptune:...one of the most creative people I know, huge talent but not good with stress & has to be very careful with drug overdose/alcohol poisoning. High I.Q.

chay

Banned
Regarding :mercury::square::neptune: both Dr. Fauci & Barack Obama have the same placement.

Only difference is that Fauci calls himself a 'scientist'. More like a promoter, con-man....selling the vaxxes on behalf of Big Pharma & suppressing & banning cheap, treatments like HCQ & Ivermectin which have a cure rate of 92%.

One thing about President Trump is that he's born with such a powerful chart, :sun::conjunct::uranus::trine::jupiter: it can compensate....

unlike Obama with very weak :sun::square::neptune: :mercury::opposition::jupiter::saturn: RX H12. UGH. Who is he really & what is he hiding? :andy::andy::andy:

President Trump has released about 10 statements in the past 20 days! :moon::mars::conjunct:The Solar Lion King is roaring.

He also attended a UFC event suddenly without warning & the crowd erupted into 'U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.' when word got around that he was in the bldg.

My own daughter has :mercury::virgo::square::neptune:...one of the most creative people I know, huge talent but not good with stress & has to be very careful with drug overdose/alcohol poisoning. High I.Q.

Were you replying to me? I have merc sq nep too. I was referring to Transiting Neptune squaring Trumps Sun & wondering where you got the audit thing from because theres no evidence I can find....can you please share?

david starling

Were you replying to me? I have merc sq nep too. I was referring to Transiting Neptune squaring Trumps Sun & wondering where you got the audit thing from because theres no evidence I can find....can you please share?

"If I win, the Election was fair, if I lose, it was rigged." {DJT in 2016}

His desperate NEED to win as reflected in his well-known cheating at golf: His Ego (Mars in Leo in H12 conj his Ascendant in Leo) is trine his emotional needs (Moon in Sagittarius) and square his public persona (MC in Taurus), so he can't bear to admit failure.

That's where these bogus "audits" are coming from. It's about ANYTHING he can use as an excuse as to why "he didn't really lose", no matter how feeble the attempt.

Last edited:
Drip, drip, drip.

The TRUTH about the election fraud coming out. Proving astrology validity.

The election on Nov 3rd :mercury:turned direct after being in retro for weeks.
When a planet turns direct, the effect is fuzzy, there is nothing clear or focused.

The counting stopped & the physical fraud began. Electronic fraud by overseas nations had already been captured. But Trump broke their aligorithims & they had to cheat more as his support was massive.

Move to Solar Return with :mercury: being dominant in the chart.

News :gemini: coming out since his June birthday fast & furious proving President Trump almost every state, maybe even CA too.

We are headed towars a superior :sun::mercury: conjunction end of July.

Good things are happening for election integiry & for every legal American to have their vote matter.

Trump recently said, "Election Reform must happen in Swing States like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Arizona where voters have lost confidence in their electoral process." Do you agree or disagree?

42% Strongly agree

19% Somewhat agree

9% Somewhat disagree

25% Strongly disagree

5% Not sure

Kite

With Trump I was rather sure it had to be on Nov. 2020 Elections....
The simple transits of that day included Tr Vesta cj. Regulus squared his BML.
:w00t: Vesta I use as the Higher Law...in judicial law.

I haven't checked anything else (like his Solar Arcs, etc) however for that time.

So with this alone I"m rather certain, he's experienced, the "infamous" Regulus Fall! :surprised:

For me, it likely occurred during my Pluto transit when my 2nd house Moon was severely tested. I'm seeing it as Values, the values I held dear needed to be re-assembled more in tune with reality & true value.
Yeah - the Regulus conjunction is pretty overrated in my opinion. It's a separating aspect in his chart which suggests a short reign. I'm really not concerned about 2024. His Progressed Moon, which rules his 12th house will be Via Combusta from campaign time until after the election. Progressed Mars will be conjunct his Chiron in his obsessive 3rd house (Calling John Barron). His Progressed MC will be conjunct his natal Pluto in his 1st House --maybe the scene out of the Caine Mutiny about strawberries. Progressed Uranus closes in on his natal Sun/Moon eclipse point and Progressed POF moves into Cadent 6th in Cap.

Attachments

• Trump 2024 Progressed.jpg
    Trump 2024 Progressed.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

leomoon

Yeah - the Regulus conjunction is pretty overrated in my opinion. It's a separating aspect in his chart which suggests a short reign. I'm really not concerned about 2024. His Progressed Moon, which rules his 12th house will be Via Combusta from campaign time until after the election. Progressed Mars will be conjunct his Chiron in his obsessive 3rd house (Calling John Barron). His Progressed MC will be conjunct his natal Pluto in his 1st House --maybe the scene out of the Caine Mutiny about strawberries. Progressed Uranus closes in on his natal Sun/Moon eclipse point and Progressed POF moves into Cadent 6th in Cap.

You don't know how much I appreciate this! I erected a chart for him today and put on another thread for 2024. It scared the bejesus out of me just using transits for the Inaugural & Nov. 5, 2024.

Thank you again! Perhaps a little less worried now. :biggrin: It sounds like you put a great deal of stock into the Progressions.

Kite

You don't know how much I appreciate this! I erected a chart for him today and put on another thread for 2024. It scared the bejesus out of me just using transits for the Inaugural & Nov. 5, 2024.

Thank you again! Perhaps a little less worried now. :biggrin: It sounds like you put a great deal of stock into the Progressions.
I put a great deal of stock in any astrological technique that will symbolize his political demise. I've looked at Zodiacal Releasing, Transits, Solar Arc, etc. but right now I'm focused on those Progressions. We'll what I come up with down the road :). Here is the Solar Arc where you can see Uranus partile his ascendant and Saturn partile his Neptune. Shock and Awe.

Attachments

• Trump Solar Arc 2024.jpg
    Trump Solar Arc 2024.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

leomoon

I put a great deal of stock in any astrological technique that will symbolize his political demise. I've looked at Zodiacal Releasing, Transits, Solar Arc, etc. but right now I'm focused on those Progressions. We'll what I come up with down the road :)

Its not easy any longer like it was for me to find my stored/saved stuff on this computer, since my husband installed a new one although I know the docs are still here somewhere.

I recall having a back and forth for a good year on another forum, with someone who swore by all that is holy, :innocent: that Romney (I think it was) was going to win and he showed me the ZR charts, etc and taught us how to do them then to prove his point. As we know now, it was Barack Obama who beat out Romney the Republican.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll try & find those notes and chart. I felt badly because he was sold 1,000% that the ZR guaranteed Romney the win.

I kept some notes I found here, but they aren't the ones nor the same astrologer that I heard out:
[FONT=Verdana, serif]*** Under 2016 Elections, and on Skyscript he said that the 10[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif] from Fortune was what Bush and Obama both had when they won the Elections for President. It lasts 19 years with sub periods which aren’t so great (called the Release of the dark )vs the spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]Romney (he says) will have the 10[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif] from the Lot of Fortune starting in March of 2015 his birthday period. [/FONT]
Ye gads, I hope djt just slithers into oblivion but the transits look very good for him.

they are here, if you want to see them:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139315&page=3

I will check too on these Progressions, any hope is good for sleeping at night. :wink:.

Last edited:

blackbery

The rally on 24th in Phoenix AZ was a HUGE SUCCESS!

Packed to the full, hundreds stood outside in the 110 degree heat!

Over 2 Million views online.

President Trump close to :mars: return. He's fired up & spoke about the 2020 Election & how he wasn't going to allow it to be stolen from him anymore. He mentioned the cabal & what they did.

Interesting that 4 of the outer planets are RX. The AUDITS are moving ahead. Revisiting the past. Proving Trump won in a landslide.

It's all coming together for Trump, reinforcing the excellent Solar Return and his rise to power & prominence.

As he likes to say 'The Best Is Yet To Come'.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_donald_trump_adb_2021725.72444.135320.jpg
    astro_24gw_donald_trump_adb_2021725.72444.135320.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 24

blackbery

I do wonder if President Trump uses an astrologer, his timing is always perfect in bringing the maximum victory to his events.

Not only was July 24th the Full Moon :aquarius: bringing groups of people together in fraternity but :mercury:reached perihelion, in other words, its closest point to the mighty :sun: which plays pivotal role in Trump's life.

Thousands of Patriots Attend Trump Speech in Phoenix – Crowd Circles the Arena – ‘Trump Won’ Banner Dropped from Balcony (Video)

President Trump was welcomed by a packed house in Arizona for his speech at Turning Point Action’s “Rally to Protect Our Elections” on Saturday afternoon.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nix-crowd-goes-wild-trump-won-banner-dropped/

Kite

Someone mentioned the Profection Year. This Solar Return is a new year for him, is it a Mars or Venus profection year? Do we know yet for certain?

The Benefic planets and the Malefic planets are still what they've always been, and Trump's natal Mars rising, is conjunct Regulus, and of course it is STILL a malefic in nature. Ironically, it applies to HIM too, even though many can't see it. Had there not been a Trump on January 6th, to say, "lets walk to the Capitol, and I'll be there right with you " (prior to taking the limo back to the safety of the WH) - there very possibly would not have been a demonstration or attempt to overthrow the VP and the Electoral college that day.

It was Trump who said, " We'll walk to the Capitol, and I'll walk with you", but he didn't! He took the limousine back to the White House to the arms of safety. He first encouraged them to "be strong" (see the linked speech below)

Elsbeth Ebertin studied historical events with the planetary configurations in each case and came to the following conclusion; “when Mars or Saturn are in conjunction with Regulus, especially exciting events are always recorded e.g. assassinations, coup d’états, revolutions, revolts, demonstrations, overthrow of heads of state and similar events”. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p51-52.]

Trump's Speech on Jan. 6th: Putting VP Pence into the crosshairs of violence:
the crowd (a "Mars" event- created a hangman's galley & brought and hung a noose, while they searched for the Vice President!

Has anyone figured out the Profection Year in 2020 or 2021?

Mars may be the 2020, and Venus 2021? :pouty:

Some of these transits with Venus look terrible -

Venus may be either Ivanka or his wife Melania but Venus & the Moon indicate women.

ref:
Quote:
on July 24, he has a Mars return, with Moon/Saturn conjunct at 10Aquarius opposing his natal Pluto, Mercury conjunct his Saturn, Pluto opposing his Venus and Neptune squaring his Sun/Moon opposition. Transiting Sun will also cross his sec. prog. MC/Saturn conjunction the next day. His solar arc Uranus is conjunct his Asc and solar arc Saturn conjunct his Neptune. Gary Lorentzan F.B.

JAN. 6TH SPEECH:

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial
He's in a Mars Profection year and his SR puts Mars in his 11th house of hopes and wishes which makes sense. What's more interesting is his 2024 Solar Return which is a Saturn Profection year. His SR Saturn, MC and Neptune square his natal Sun/NN/Uranus conjunction as well as his Moon/SN conjunction for t-square. Makes sense when you're a loser. Oh yeah - this Saturn prohibits his natal bonification of Saturn by Venus and Jupiter.

Attachments

• Trump SR 20224.jpg
    Trump SR 20224.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

leomoon

Regulus at the ASC conj. MARS:
On December 14, there was a NM Solar Eclipse at 23 degrees Sagittarius that :conjunct: President Trump’s :moon: and :opposition::sun:.

That thou see in Diurnal Nativities whether Cor Leonis be in the Ascendant, that is to say, in the Oriental Line or above it one degree or below it three degrees; or whether it be in the tenth in like degrees, without the Conjunction or Aspect of any of the Fortunes, for this alone signifies that the Native shall be a person of great note and power, too much exalted, and attain to high preferment and honors, although descended from the meanest parents. And, if any of the Fortunes behold that place also, his glory shall be the more increased; but, if the Nativity be nocturnal, his fortune will be somewhat meaner, but not much; but if the Infortunes cast their aspects there it will still be more mean; but if the Fortunes behold it also they will augment the good promised a fourth part, and mitigate the evil as much; yet still, whatever of all this happens, it signifies that the Native shall die an unhappy death; or at least that all his honors, greatness and power shall at last suffer an eclipse and set in a cloud”. [Robson, p.195.]

Ironically, how this can be foretold in a natal chart! AND right in line with an actual literal Eclipse for him. :annoyed:

Last edited:

david starling

Does Eris stand out in Trump's Chart?

He's been wreaking havoc on what the Preamble to the Constitution refers to as "domestic Tranquillity", which the Founders considered one of the main purposes of the Constitution itself.

Last edited:

leomoon

Does Eris stand out in Trump's Chart?

He's been wreaking havoc on what the Preamble to the Constitution refers to as "domestic Tranquillity", which the Founders considered one of the main purposes of the Constitution itself.

I've never bothered to use before, Eris, so I looked her up. Perhaps now I will. Out of curiousity I saw mine was 05Aries cj. my 05 Aries MC trine to Venus and Saturn my Sun's ruler. I'm the opposite of DJT, I love peace and quiet. But will always fight for injustices inflicted upon the vulnerable. My husband is a Libra Sun cj. Neptune 11th hs. He too has a very peaceful Eris trine his Mars. He hates arguments and goes out of his way to avoid them. But ironically, he loves the Boxing matches on TV. Always has.Must be Scorpio Rising trait.

Thanks for mentioning this asteroid.

Eris is the feminine equivalent of Mars; it is the goddess of war. As the sister of Mars, it represents the feminine side of aggression, of war, of assertiveness, of anger,
Eris in Greek means Discord Eris is known to be a troublemaker and responsible for a lot of problems. In general it is associated with hardships, quarrels, fights, battles, jealousy, rivalry and revenge.

for Trump: 8th house Aries 6 deg.41'

square his Mercury in Cancer and opposite his 2nd house Neptune which also squares his Mercury.

:pouty:

Last edited:

david starling

I've never bothered to use before, Eris, so I looked her up. Perhaps now I will. Out of curiousity I saw mine was 05Aries cj. my 05 Aries MC trine to Venus and Saturn my Sun's ruler. I'm the opposite of DJT, I love peace and quiet. But will always fight for injustices inflicted upon the vulnerable. My husband is a Libra Sun cj. Neptune 11th hs. He too has a very peaceful Eris trine his Mars. He hates arguments and goes out of his way to avoid them. But ironically, he loves the Boxing matches on TV. Always has.Must be Scorpio Rising trait.

Thanks for mentioning this asteroid.

Eris is the feminine equivalent of Mars; it is the goddess of war. As the sister of Mars, it represents the feminine side of aggression, of war, of assertiveness, of anger,
Eris in Greek means Discord Eris is known to be a troublemaker and responsible for a lot of problems. In general it is associated with hardships, quarrels, fights, battles, jealousy, rivalry and revenge.

for Trump: 8th house Aries 6 deg.41'

square his Mercury in Cancer and opposite his 2nd house Neptune which also squares his Mercury.

:pouty:

So, Eris is an oppositional point in a t-square involving the ruler of his Sun-sign. This would mean he's focused on emotional strife, given his Mercury placement in a Water-sign. The exact opposite of tranquility.

Interesting that he also has a Sun/Moon opposition, and a Sun/Uran conj of the rulers of opposite Signs.

Last edited: