18 degree, DEVIL DEGREE

Supernovaxx

I’m freaking out after finding out the 18 degree evil degree. I have my sun and my Venus in the 18 degree and I’m not evil. What does this mean?
My sun is in the 12th house and I’m a Libra rising with Venus in the 11th house does it mean my husband going to be evil or kill me? Or does it me I’m evil because I have moon conjunct my Ascendent 1 degree orb and I’m super empathetic I don’t want to hurt anyone. 😭😭😭😭இдஇ

katydid

I have a fixed Grand Cross @ 18 degrees...:w00t:....I am not evil.
Been happily married for 37 years. My kids still talk to me and my grand baby loves me. :innocent:

CapAquaPis

Is it the 17' degree in astrology? My ascendant is in 17' 33" Cancer. Oddly, today is the "degree of death, evil and the devil" at 17' Aries (4th day of the 4th solar month in the western calendar). I guess it's the worst when in Aries.

piercethevale

There is nothing in the Heavens that was placed there by our Creator with the intent of harming you. There are no Malefic Planets by design.. it's just that karma that you'r e indebted to might make them seem as so.
I have an Asc. in the 18th degree of Scorpio and one would likely tend to think that if the 18th degree is evil then the 18th degree of Scorpio must surely be the most evil of all....

I'll put an end to all such notions when I complete my master plan of world domination... BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHA :devil:

VirgoLife

Is it the 17' degree in astrology? My ascendant is in 17' 33" Cancer. Oddly, today is the "degree of death, evil and the devil" at 17' Aries (4th day of the 4th solar month in the western calendar). I guess it's the worst when in Aries.
Oh, I have 17.24 for moon and 17.11 in mars. Is that bad? Or just for Aries? Mars and Venus are in Libra for me. I thought 17 was a fame degree.

piercethevale

18th degree is everything between 17.00 to 17.59
if its 18.00-18.59, it's 19th degree actually.

If it's 18* 00' 00", then it's the 18th degree.
As most of the members, and guests, here at this forum seem to use astrodienst as their preferred chart making resource, let it be know that astrodienst doesn't recognize 30* 00' 00" of any sign. If you will read the sticky I wrote for this sub-forum "Understanding the Enumeration of the Degrees", you find that I have two charts posted made by astrodienst that are but one second in time apart. One is for 9:34:39 a.m. and the other is for 9:34:40 a.m., same location. The earlier chart has Mercury listed at 29* Capricorn 59' 59", the next second in time it is listed at 00* Aquarius 00' 00".
The problem with that is that there is no such thing as 00* 00' 00" of any Sign. I've never seen the same used by any other ephemeris reference source.
Astrodienst is allegedly using a JPL developed computer program, that is used by NASA, as the basis of their ephemeris, so maybe the astronomers are using such notation?

If you will read all the posts in that sticky, and there are only eleven, you will find what I wrote as a guide as to determining if an object is likely to actually be directly at 30* 00' 00" of any Sign. I wrote that if the preceding second produces 29* 59' 59" then the following second may just possibly be spot on at 30* 00' 00". Every second in time there after will be then in the next Sign.
That is to say, at astrodienst, the very first post of 00* 00' 00" that follows 29* 59' 59", should be given the consideration that it is actually spot on at 30* 00' 00". As everything is in motion it is such a brief occurrence probably being the reason why astrodienst chooses to follow with 00* 00' 00".

As Rabbi Dobin wrote in his book , "Kabbalistic Astrology", that a certain verse in the Tanakh can be interpreted to read as "The force of God comes from between Capricorn and Aquarius", it is then inferred that there is a most infinitesimal point between the two Signs where it is neither of the two Signs, as being the point of entry of the force of God.

If there is a point where it is neither, then there is a break between any two Signs, infinitesimally as it may be, it is there. ...imho, of course.:biggrin:

I think it to be important to consider that a transiting influence, such as a planet, a luminary, a Node, might be at the culmination of a degree if only for the consideration of Sabian Symbols... especially for the consideration of the Sabian Symbols.

BTW, Dane Rudhyar's presentation of the Sabian Symbols can be found online once again and, again, it is the mindfire website is the one responsible.
Why they take it down every so often is beyond me?
When they bring it back online the previous link no longer works... so when it does disappear again... as it very well might... google the words, mindfire, Sabian, Symbols, and you should get a link if it is up and running again.
Here is the present link. http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

piercethevale

I have Mercury in Libra 18.51 and Venus at 18.49. I also have Aqua north node at 18.15. Is that bad? Lol

As you wrote in the previous post that you have natal Mars at 17* Libra 11", then you have a Mars Venus conjunction which is very good, very good indeed.
Are you an artist of any type in profession, a musician, or a dancer... all such endeavors greatly enhanced by such a conjunction. The Moon however, being in opposition, in Aries, is problematic. Just watch out as to overeating, drinking alcohol too much and my advice is to ...if you haven't already... learn and use some sort of exercise to maintain serenity, peace of mind, keeping the emotional nature in control, when confronted with problems in relationships. A Moon opposite Mars is indicative of a volatile nature in times of stress and a natal Moon in Aries is the most volatile of any Sign for the Moon. As a Mars Venus conjunction can bestow an oversensitive nature, the combination of being prone to having relationship issues, due to the Moon's opposition to the conjunction, and that an Aries Moon will cause a person to be somewhat demanding and a tendency to want "their way or the highway", not to mention that an Aries Moon is about the least feminine enhancing Moon of all...and if my brother is correct, it actually is masculine enhancing... just try to keep all this in mind through life.

A Mars Venus conjunction is such a lovely and love enhancing aspect...why let it be abused?

blacksun?

Actually Hitler has Mars conjunct Venus. Its not the easiest aspect.
I have Aries 18 Ascendant, so being evil, I thought Id shed some darkness.
I know a thoroughly evil, perverse and abusive person who has Sun on 18 Aries - my ascendant. Since that person came into my life there has been a dense awareness of evil.

piercethevale

Actually Hitler has Mars conjunct Venus. Its not the easiest aspect.
I have Aries 18 Ascendant, so being evil, I thought Id shed some darkness.
I know a thoroughly evil, perverse and abusive person who has Sun on 18 Aries - my ascendant. Since that person came into my life there has been a dense awareness of evil.

Really, well there are evil people born on any given day, from my experience.
I have natal Venus in the 16th degree of Aries, btw... as for what that's worth?
Hitler did try to become an artist. I've seen a number of his paintings and to be honest, [as my father was an artist and I studied as an fine art major for about 7 years, and I was offered a career in commercial art when I was 22] I think he had talent, and a lot of potential, and that He could have "made the grade" as an artist had he kept at it.
Imagine how different history would be if He had been given encouragement instead of being discouraged.

Frustrated artists can get a bit crazy...take Van Gogh for example

blacksun?

Really, well there are evil people born on any given day, from my experience.
I have natal Venus in the 16th degree of Aries, btw... as for what that's worth?
Hitler did try to become an artist. I've seen a number of his paintings and to be honest, [as my father was an artist and I studied as an fine art major for about 7 years, and I was offered a career in commercial art when I was 22] I think he had talent, and a lot of potential, and that He could have "made the grade" as an artist had he kept at it.

Some artcritics are of a different opinion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNnpXLiJIC0

Imagine how different history would be if He had been given encouragement instead of being discouraged.

Oh yeah. Hitler, just another story of an artist who, with some encouragement, might have been a productive member of society.

Frustrated artists can get a bit crazy...take Van Gogh for example
Yup. Hitler just had a bit of an eccentric streak about him. Thats all.

:alien:

Im from Planet Earth. And you?

piercethevale

Some artcritics are of a different opinion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNnpXLiJIC0

Oh yeah. Hitler, just another story of an artist who, with some encouragement, might have been a productive member of society.

Yup. Hitler just had a bit of an eccentric streak about him. Thats all.

:alien:

Im from Planet Earth. And you?

While I'm certainly no fan of the man, it's easy to criticize Hitler regardless of what the topic is.
That newly elected congress woman, from Illinois, that said that "Hitler was right on one thing..." is a good example as for the vitriol and even condemnation she endured afterward, even though what the rest of her remark was "...Whoever has the youth has the future." which was about his political savvy and the future fate of a nation.
She was only being honest and that's a very true statement.

The outcry over her honest statement and which was indirectly aimed at the Democratic Party [as the party has been the choice of the greater majority of young voters for the last 60 years] caused Democrats to let out an uproar and which all was picked up by the media and carried like a torch.

There were some that even vehemently cried that Hitler never had a single correct thought his entire life. A ridiculous statement to have made, as heinous and abominable as Hitler proved himself to be, He was quite intelligent in both political and warfare strategy, for had He not invaded Russia, when He did, He would have eventually conquered all of Europe and Russia too.

I've seen a good number of Hitler's paintings and drawings and I say that He had a good deal of talent. While the criteria to enter a prestigious school of art in Europe may be higher than it is in the U.S. [and in truth we don't have many such schools, and since Chouinard Art Institute was stripped of its teaching staff and made over into a Disney dominated training ground for their own staffing needs in the late 1960's-early 70's, the U.S. lost one of its very best, if not THE best it ever had?] He might have been a splendid artist with, or without, such schooling. Not every great artist went to a prestigious art academy, and there are a good number that didn't.

Had Hitler continued with his art endeavors He might have found his muse, He might have found his "groove", much like a number of the early impressionists, of which, again, Van Gogh is an excellent example and if you've seen any of Van Gogh's early works you then should know what I mean.

Maybe you've got some sort of personal score to make with someone with a Venus/Mars conjunction? As that's what the subject here really began as.
If you are saying that such a conjunction doesn't bestow, or even enhance, ones abilities to express themselves in an artistically creative manner
you won't find very many astrologers that will side with you on that position, if any at all?

Unfortunately [actually THANK GOD it's impossible] we can't create a Hitler that didn't have a Venus/Mars conjunction so as to prove what a difference it would make as to any artistic endeavors he had... as it seems to be the only means by which to convince some people that it at least enhances ones' abilities. But being unfamiliar with the birth chart of Adolf [I've glanced at it a few times over the years, but I didn't recall much] I looked to see if astrotheme had a chart and finding that they do, I see that Adolph had a Mars/Venus conj. square natal Saturn and opposite natal Uranus ... well there you have it. That combination will surely be problematic to such a conjunction, and those are rather strong aspects too, within a 3* orb to either side, and in Fixed Signs as well.

I have Venus opposite a Saturn/Neptune conj. at around 7* in orb [Venus @ 15* Aries 05' 53", Saturn @ 22* Libra 17' 17", and Neptune @ 21* Libra 52' 45"] a bit of a weak opposition but an opposition of some influence none the less. To top it off though, I also have a Venus square Uranus natal aspect as my Uranus @ 15* Cancer 18' 57" is in strong square aspect with Venus.
So maybe that's why I can understand Hitler and see the talent that he had... as for the three planets, i.e. Venus, Saturn, and Uranus, we've got a similar tenor going on.

My natal Mars @ 04* Gemini 04' 43" is in a weak septile aspect to my Venus and a bit of a weak novile aspect to my Uranus. My natal Mars is just outside the orb of a tri-octile [sesquiquadrate] to my Neptune, along with Saturn. I have Mars quint-hendectile to my Asc. at 17* Scorpio 07' 04", which is way too esoteric an aspect to bring into discussion here, but Uranus is trine my Asc. which is the bit of saving grace I got in expressing myself, even artistically to some degree. My natal Venus is trine Pluto, which is conj the M.C. and both are part of a Harmonic Rectangle in my chart which involve the Moon conj. the I.C.....and it goes on with more aspects to my natal Venus, but I've said enough to, hopefully, made my point. While I don't have a Venus-Mars conj. I do have a Venus-Pluto trine, which is similar in tenor.

As the "Traditionalists" see it , however, I've only two aspects to my natal Mars, a trine to N.Node [@ 06* Aquar. 54'] ...and, for which reason you should realize that you won't win any arguments with me, or at least I won't concede to a loss of one, a Mars-Jupiter conjunction, Jupiter in the anaretic degree of Taurus @ 29* 24' 35".:rightful:

If anyone is curious about that Mars -Venus septile aspect I have and what might result from that. Here's what I do understand and know as for me , personally. The septile is an aspect that finds a means to use what is left over from the previous cycle, it's the last aspect that isn't a bisection of some larger degree aspect, [although the first aspect to do so is the sextile which precedes it]*

But, getting back to the Mars - Venus septile aspect, I think it is why I am good at finishing up art projects that others have abandoned and, or, left behind... and maybe that is also why I see potential in Hitlers art work, because I see where and what I would change, or add to, his works?.

* Except for the Hendectile, which is a division of the Zodiac by the number 11, and like the septile it is an aspect with an irrational number. In esoterica the number 11 has to do with the angelic, the highest order of it, while the number 7 has something also to do with the lower orders of the angelic. Those are the two aspects that are irrational numbers and in essence cannot be pin pointed in the Zodiac because of that, and they are somehow associated with the angelic. That's all I know about that, if it is indeed legitimate info to begin with?

piercethevale

By the way if anyone is wondering, Adolph Hitler didn't have anything in his natal chart in the 18th degree of any sign.

he had Uranus in the 20th degree in what I thought when I wrote the post above to have been Scorpio but now realize that it's the Sign of Libra...well, my bad, so it isn't in opposition but rather in inconjunct aspect to that Venus/Mars conjunction of hiss, and is in fact in a weak sextile aspect to his Saturn and not a square aspect as I wrote above.
Well, an inconjunct is not a good aspect either, in fact it can be a worse one to deal with. Opposites attract, as the saying goes, and inconjuncts... well, they just don't want to get along, period.

This was partially due to my unfamiliarity at looking at astrotheme's charts. I usually take the data and then cast my own chart at astrodienst, but I was trying to save some time and effort today and wasn't planning on adding Hitler's chart to my files.

Haste makes waste, so they say...

What I also failed to see earlier is that Hitler does have that Mars/Venus exact conjunction, as I wrote above, but neglected to see that they are in the exact same degree as my natal Sun, which is 16* Taurus 14' 33"...and my natal Desc. is @ 17* Scorpio 07' 04".

Hitler also had a natal Pluto at 04* Gemini 40", and that is conjunct in the exact same degree as my natal Mars at 04* Gemini 04' 43", not to mention that his Natal Neptune at 00* Gemini 51' is conjunct my natal Jupiter, but by a bit over a one degree orb, @ 29* Taurus 24' 35".

Then I find his natal N. Node is conjunct with my natal Uranus, and in the exact same degree, as I have Uranus @ 15* Cancer 18' 57"... or that his natal Mercury in the 26th of Aries is pretty near a tight conjunction with my natal Mercury @ 27* Aries 57' 02"

...Well now, I suppose that I may understand more about Hitler, astrologically, than I might ever had have guessed? :whistling:
ptv:wink:

I took a screen snip of the chart astrotheme has for Adolph and here it is

Adolph-Hitler-screen-shot-from-astrotheme.png

Humanitarian

By the way if anyone is wondering, Adolph Hitler didn't have anything in his natal chart in the 18th degree of any sign.

he had Uranus in the 20th degree in what I thought when I wrote the post above to have been Scorpio but now realize that it's the Sign of Libra...well, my bad, so it isn't in opposition but rather in inconjunct aspect to that Venus/Mars conjunction of hiss, and is in fact in a weak sextile aspect to his Saturn and not a square aspect as I wrote above.
Well, an inconjunct is not a good aspect either, in fact it can be a worse one to deal with. Opposites attract, as the saying goes, and inconjuncts... well, they just don't want to get along, period.

This was partially due to my unfamiliarity at looking at astrotheme's charts. I usually take the data and then cast my own chart at astrodienst, but I was trying to save some time and effort today and wasn't planning on adding Hitler's chart to my files.

Haste makes waste, so they say...

What I also failed to see earlier is that Hitler does have that Mars/Venus exact conjunction, as I wrote above, but neglected to see that they are in the exact same degree as my natal Sun, which is 16* Taurus 14' 33"...and my natal Desc. is @ 17* Scorpio 07' 04".

Hitler also had a natal Pluto at 04* Gemini 40", and that is conjunct in the exact same degree as my natal Mars at 04* Gemini 04' 43", not to mention that his Natal Neptune at 00* Gemini 51' is conjunct my natal Jupiter, but by a bit over a one degree orb, @ 29* Taurus 24' 35".

Then I find his natal N. Node is conjunct with my natal Uranus, and in the exact same degree, as I have Uranus @ 15* Cancer 18' 57"... or that his natal Mercury in the 26th of Aries is pretty near a tight conjunction with my natal Mercury @ 27* Aries 57' 02"

...Well now, I suppose that I may understand more about Hitler, astrologically, than I might ever had have guessed? :whistling:
ptv:wink:

I took a screen snip of the chart astrotheme has for Adolph and here it is

Adolph-Hitler-screen-shot-from-astrotheme.png
And hilariously, his Uranus' Sabian Symbol is:
Libra 20: A Jewish rabbi