Free sexual love

theV

I would give them shelter for a while and then send them to their Home (if they have a home).
Now, if they are people who have no Homes any more because of War, I would send then to the countries who started the War in the first Place.

Yes you are right many Algerian cross the sea as illegal immigrants to find a better life in European society. Most of time they are caught and kept and sent back and some dies in the sea. Better life is something a person make not a condition of their environment. If you are poor, work, get educated.

Last edited:

chris10

They will not go home. They will stay. Why would they want to go home?

What do you mean they ''will not go home''
If they are illegal immigrants you can send them back.

I am a US citizen. Can I go to Australia and then ... refuse to leave? Like ... hey, I don't wanna go back.

However, if my country is responsible for the War in these people's country, I will feel obliged to provide shelter for them.

As I said earlier : if they are people who have no Homes any more because of War, I would send then to the countries who started the War in the first Place.

theV

Refugees find it as a chance to have the life they never had in their native home. They of course would prefer not leaving. Again they are refugee, they don't hold green cards, citizenship. As soon as the war ends in their country, they will be shipped back.

Blaze

Account Closed
Anyone's fishin ?

Troll-bait_o_59845.jpg

chris10

People who are in charge steals from the public. Many see it as a reason for the revolts.

It was a rhetorical question.

Of course those who are in charge ''steal'' what belongs to the country/the people of the country... :innocent: and
that's why there is War down there ... and that's why other countries meddle in some countries' business ... because they are after the ''goodies''