View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2006, 05:02 AM

Smile promote new business election

hello, i've just registered and would be grateful for opinions on an election i'm considering for the promotion of my astrology and energy healing business through my website. the website has been up but has never been promoted and i have not yet announced it publicly, though a few people have viewed it. i am searching for the best chart during the time that both saturn and uranus are direct in motion and not stationary, which is a really small window at the end of nov and the very beginning of december (and even then they're barely moving). i've found a chart that seems very strong in some respects and very weak in others and i'm wondering what others think of it. thanks very much for any input, and i'm happy to answer any questions! namaste to all, giuliana

ps: i just tried to upload the chart as a gif, but i got the following errror message: The Dimension limits for this filetype are 800 x 800. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 717 x 960. can anyone tell me how to do this? in case anyone wants to know, the chart i'm working with is 29 november at 19:22 at new york, new york, usa. thanks again!